OR OR - Russell Brooks, 24, Portland, June 1985

I think this guy can be ruled out. He has a tatoo on his chest.

Salem

Hello, Salem, I see you all over these boards. This is my first post, but, he has caught my attention because I live in Virginia. Do you think it is possible that his body could have been so injured (maybe going through the windshield,etc) that they could not tell that he has a tattoo on his chest? I know the eye color is wrong, also, but, I have seen where that has been wrong in other postings as well. I just want to get him identified! Maureen

Hi Maureen - anything is possible. We should call Portland and find out when he was last seen. Also we can submit just to get him ruled out. I'm out of time this morning, but will take another look either this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest in Jason (Grateful) Doe. We can use all the help we can get here.

Salem

The mp has a very prominent cleft in his chin. It does not appear that Jason has that characteristic.

Hello, But, with a reconstruction , who can really tell? I have a cleft in my chin (Butt-chin) and I don't believe there is any underlying bone structure that would tell someone I had one if my face was messed up. Because it has been so long, I am trying to look more at height and weight and stuff, because I'm starting to think this reconstruction does not look very much like him. This Rusell was so distinctive, though, he caught my attention. The hair is probably more accurate, although it has variously been described as natural red, dyed red, brown,etc....OOOOOFFFF!! FRUSTRATING!!..Maureen

I hear you. It is frustrating. At least people are still trying to find out who he is.

Thumbnail

Missing Age24 Years
Current Age59 Years
First NameRussell
Middle NameCurtis
Last NameBrooks
Nickname/Alias--

SexMale
Height5' 10" (70 Inches)
Weight145 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactJune 1, 1985
NamUs Case CreatedAugust 2, 2014
Last Known Location Map
LocationPortland, Oregon
CountyMultnomah County

Circumstances of DisappearanceMP was a homeless person on the streets of downtown Portland. A MP report was filed in October 2003
Physical Description
Hair ColorBlond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Tattoo
tattoo on chest of skull with a Rebel hat'

R/O
upload_2019-11-19_8-54-51.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back