KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

Laneymae

The truth will set you free - oops not in this cas
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
After watching CA's and GA's videos, the one thing that captured my attention was when Cindy's brother (Rick or Rich) attended a party that the A famly went to. GA, CA, and Casey were there (not sure about LA).

Rick or Rich stated on this forum that Casey was obviously pregnant, yet when he asked his sister, Cindy, she denied it. I cannot find this link. It goes back to either July or August. (Tricia, the owner of this site), has verified that this was Cindy's brother. Can anyone find this link? Did anyone save the photos? Help ... [/B] I have gone back in the message forums, and searched, but cannot find it.

I watched Cindy's and George's FBI taped interviews tonight and found descrepancies between them. (As everyone has stated)

Cindy's Interview:

I see in Cindy's interview, part 5, she gives conflicting statements:

1) FBI asked Cindy if Casey had any unprotected sex, among other things, in the time that Cindy knew Casey. Cindy indicated that she could not relate to any examples of this, and indicated that she and Casey had a discussion about sex.

2) After a few discussions with Casey about her pregnancy, Casey finally admitted it. In Cindy's interview with the FBI, Cindy said that she accepted the pregnancy and was "ok" with it. In our other discussions, we know that Cindy said to Casey, "that was your biggest mistake".

Video of Cindy saying there was no issue with Casey being pregnant.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

George's interview:

George states that when LA flew into town, Lee stated that he could see that Casey was pregnant. Lee was very disappointed. Did Lee and Casey confide in each other as Cindy proclaimed? Your guess is as good as mine.

Watch Georges's video. http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html

Does anyone have the forum link to Cindy's brother posting?

Laney:blowkiss:

No pix of a pregnant KC........whose idea was it to keep the baby 'secret'.......CA, for perfect family 'religious' ????

It is possible that the A's knew Casey was pregnant before they admitted it publicly or to the other family members. I see nothing sinister in that at all. Just a family trying to protect their daughter from unfavorable comments.

No pix of a pregnant KC........whose idea was it to keep the baby 'secret'.......CA, for perfect family 'religious' ????

Only Casey wanted to keep this pregancy a secret. She did not admit it to anyone until it was obvious.

Laney

It is possible that the A's knew Casey was pregnant before they admitted it publicly or to the other family members. I see nothing sinister in that at all. Just a family trying to protect their daughter from unfavorable comments.

Yes, that is a part of George's and Cindy's interview.

This could be true. I know I have learned to not share some things with certain family members because they have big mouths and won't keep it private...and I don't appreciate their judgemental comments. :rolleyes:

This could be true. I know I have learned to not share some things with certain family members because they have big mouths and won't keep it private...and I don't appreciate their judgemental comments. :rolleyes:

I totally get you.

In GA's FBI interview he stated that Lee was hurt because KC lied to him about the pregnancy also. I can understand parents not admitting it in the beginning if they knew about it, but CA's alleged brother Rick said they were denying it when KC was 7 months at the family wedding. We know that KC lies and CA denies so could be both.

I think it was KC who hid the pregnancy from her family the entire time. I think that they would have been supportive of her either way( thats obvious) ].Remember when Cindy took us on a tour at the house shes showing pics. etc. and she says something regarding that they had the baby shower after she was born I always thought that was weird...

I don't find it odd to wait until after the birth for the baby shower. I think it was JG that said she was thinking about adoption. So why have a shower until it was known whether or not she was keeping the baby. Also, she may not have known that she was having a girl, she might have askied not to know if she was planning on giving it up.
With both of my younger two, I have had the shower after the birth, but for different reasons. Mu first child was over 9 pounds and wore a 3-6 months outfit the first time she was dressed. My family learned not to buy anything newborn sized until we knew whether or not the baby would be able to wear them. They learned that lesson, lol.

It could be the A's never noticed she was pregnant and was surprised when family mentioned it.

I was able to conceal my pregnancy until 7 1/2 months from my mother. My grandma noticed it before my mother did. I was about the size of KC or smaller, but nobody knew and wehn they found out were surprised I was that far along.

So maybe the A's just had no clue. But with them who knows!

In GA's FBI interview he stated that Lee was hurt because KC lied to him about the pregnancy also. I can understand parents not admitting it in the beginning if they knew about it, but CA's alleged brother Rick said they were denying it when KC was 7 months at the family wedding. We know that KC lies and CA denies so could be both.

I know!

Thanks for clarifying Cindy's brother's name.

Such denial in this family.

It could be the A's never noticed she was pregnant and was surprised when family mentioned it.

I was able to conceal my pregnancy until 7 1/2 months from my mother. My grandma noticed it before my mother did. I was about the size of KC or smaller, but nobody knew and wehn they found out were surprised I was that far along.

So maybe the A's just had no clue. But with them who knows!

Hey Pollywog, hope you had a beautiful little boy or girl. I'll bet your grandma spoiled those kids. And probably your Mom, too.

In Cindy's and George's FBI interview, they both admitted that Casey was showing and denied it to both of them. Her parents knew. With the lies between Cindy and Casey, I would bet there was a battle. Actualy, probably tons of battles. Cindy tried to bluff her way through that FBI interview. She made Casey seem like the best daughter you could have (the perfect daughter/her best friend, who cried at sad movies, read her bible everyday, and tried to give back to society through charity). Oh, give me a break!

All I kept thinking when watching that interview was that when Cindy hijacked Amy from the mall to take her to Casey, Cindy told Amy that Casey was a sociopath.

Cindy's version of Casey to Amy = sociopath
Cindy's version of Casey to LE = the good daughter, best friend and loved reading the bible.

Do we finally get how Casey turned out the way she did?

Ugh ...

Tricia was never able to absolutely confirm that Rick was Cindy's brother. I've seen the wedding photo's of Cindy her parent's and Rick. But none of Casey. Rick was also the source for the hidden pregnancy revelation on Greta's show. That was arrainged by one of our members. Rick went underground and off the boards when he started working with LE. Rick is also the one who wrote on his blogs about Casey stealing from his parents and the big confrontation between Casey and Cindy on June 15th. He also was the one who broke the news about Cindy seeking counseling to get custody of Caylee. This has all been proven true.

Cindy didn't deny to Rick that Casey was pregnant per say. She said they asked Casey about it and Casey said she's not pregnant because she's not having sex. In other words, Cindy bought Casey's story. And Cindy is a nurse? Scary. Rick told Cindy they better rush Casey to the docs because if she's not pregnant, she's got a baby sized tumor that will kill her. Caylee was born a month later.

There is a locked thread for Rick on here somewhere. But I'm not going to resurrect it, as there were too many people confusing Rick with some trolls pretending to be him. There were too many arguments over whether he was the real deal or not. I think it's safe to say he is the real deal. Every thing he said has later proven to be true.

I don't know the links to where he was blogging, or if they are still active. Maybe someone else has them.

There is a locked thread for Rick on here somewhere. But I'm not going to resurrect it, as there were too many people confusing Rick with some trolls pretending to be him. There were too many arguments over whether he was the real deal or not. I think it's safe to say he is the real deal. Every thing he said has later proven to be true.

I don't know the links to where he was blogging, or if they are still active. Maybe someone else has them.

Here is the Rick thread. I resurrected it. Lots of info from Cindy's brother. I think he is the real deal. With this new info coming out from the FBI, we can get more info on the dynamics of this family. It's like a big puzzle coming together.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69332 ~ post 30 gives a little bit of info on why Cindy and Casey were fighting on Father's day.

Folks, we've got validation Rick and his story is real. From today's document thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2993895&postcount=668

Today, 04:53 PM
Theonly1
user_offline.gif

Section 1 notables:

*Casey was fired from Universal/ColorVision for "job abandonment" (i.e, she never returned to work).

*Rick P's (Cindy's brother's testimony). "On August 21 I identified Rick Plesea as the uncle of Casey Anthony and brother of Cynthia. Rick had been posting information about the Anthony's family on the internet." [See, he was not a fake!]

RP: Counselor Cindy saw told her to kick Casey out on the street and for CA to file for custody of Caylee.

RP: Said Casey totally resented Cindy.

Rick tells the story of Casey at his wedding (that we've heard before). He said about the A's not noticing and denying Casey's pregnancy, "Cindy's a nurse. And I'm going, 'Mom, she's a nurse for crying out loud! Can't she see it?' "

Hehe.

Has anyone wondered what the family dynamics wre When dad is stuck in home for 3 yrs. with bum knee, KC pregnancy found out, home with newborn, dad & pretends to go to work . Most women go through great separation anxiety. Instead dad & her are draing family funds from the only person working. $30,000 dad. Kc steals " not alittle but alot. " Where has Lee been during those 3 yrs.? Lots of anger flowing in that house& now we know alot of sleezy computor searches.

It appears cindy wanted them both out of the house at some poiny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back