778 users online (100 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cindy Says "George In Shock" on Today Show 11/26/08

CA on today show still insisting Caylee is out there.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...24590#27924590
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-26-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added link.

Well it should be interesting! What time?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    CA on today show still insisting Caylee is out there.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...24590#27924590
    Well, MV DID NOT ask her about the whole hairbrush switching incident, so I am a little disappointed. She did ask about GA saying he smelled decomp in the car and CA said his mind wasn't right because of all of the stress they were under. Is there no one she won't throw under the bus? Except for KC?

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Well, MV DID NOT ask her about the whole hairbrush switching incident, so I am a little disappointed. She did ask about GA saying he smelled decomp in the car and CA said his mind wasn't right because of all of the stress they were under. Is there no one she won't throw under the bus? Except for KC?
    I don't think she has thrown the dogs or the cats .........yet......

I hoped MV would bring up the hairbrush also.

CA's willingness to publicly throw EVERYONE. except KC, under the bus, will come back and bite her- hard.

I was impressed that FINALLY MV asked some somewhat hard factual questions.... of course CA just kept spinning as usual....I got the feeling that hopefully they won't interview her again.. just the same old responses... nothing new.....

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    I hoped MV would bring up the hairbrush also.

CA's willingness to publicly throw EVERYONE. except KC, under the bus, will come back and bite her- hard.

WHEN...I'm waiting and thsu far everyone is letting her walk......jmo

I noticed how many she threw under the bus in her interview about the email & said so in that thread I just started..It's quite the pattern isn't it?

What a surprise!! NOT. CA knows best, all the time. GA's mind was gone at the FBI interview. Under the bus you go, George.

The last 30-40 seconds Cindy was so lost with what to say, in reference to George and the decomp smell. Meredith should have said' "well Cindy what about the fact that is what you said as well."

... She needs to STOP all of this nonsense... and go into the Psych ward... She truly seems to be involved in the cover up of this crime... why doesn't LE do something????? If it were a normal case she would already be behind bars... don't you think?

I think Meredith did a great job interviewing Cindy. She aked some hard questions and Cindy had to do a lot of fudging to answer them.(esp. about George and the odor in the trunk)

CA "I've said from day 1 Caylee needs a voice and I'm her voice."

CA on LE " If they had such a strong case they wouldn't care about following up on leads."

She steps around questions a lot... No surprise here.

Anyone notice that at least the Today show blurried the face of the girl that the Ants claim could be Caylee? Finally, at least someone is considering the safety and privacy of that little unknown girl and her family.
    JMO

Oh darn! No hairbrush questions? And I thought CA was out doing her damage control rounds this morning!

The truest love there is

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast