Cindy Says "George In Shock" on Today Show 11/26/08

Well it should be interesting! What time?

Well, MV DID NOT ask her about the whole hairbrush switching incident, so I am a little disappointed. She did ask about GA saying he smelled decomp in the car and CA said his mind wasn't right because of all of the stress they were under. Is there no one she won't throw under the bus? Except for KC?
:waitasec:

I don't think she has thrown the dogs or the cats .........yet......

Well, MV DID NOT ask her about the whole hairbrush switching incident, so I am a little disappointed. She did ask about GA saying he smelled decomp in the car and CA said his mind wasn't right because of all of the stress they were under. Is there no one she won't throw under the bus? Except for KC?

I hoped MV would bring up the hairbrush also.

CA's willingness to publicly throw EVERYONE. except KC, under the bus, will come back and bite her- hard.

I was impressed that FINALLY MV asked some somewhat hard factual questions.... of course CA just kept spinning as usual....I got the feeling that hopefully they won't interview her again.. just the same old responses... nothing new.....

I hoped MV would bring up the hairbrush also.

CA's willingness to publicly throw EVERYONE. except KC, under the bus, will come back and bite her- hard.

WHEN...I'm waiting and thsu far everyone is letting her walk......jmo

I noticed how many she threw under the bus in her interview about the email & said so in that thread I just started..It's quite the pattern isn't it?

What a surprise!! NOT. CA knows best, all the time. GA's mind was gone at the FBI interview. Under the bus you go, George.

The last 30-40 seconds Cindy was so lost with what to say, in reference to George and the decomp smell. Meredith should have said' "well Cindy what about the fact that is what you said as well."

... She needs to STOP all of this nonsense... and go into the Psych ward... She truly seems to be involved in the cover up of this crime... why doesn't LE do something????? If it were a normal case she would already be behind bars... don't you think?

I think Meredith did a great job interviewing Cindy. She aked some hard questions and Cindy had to do a lot of fudging to answer them.(esp. about George and the odor in the trunk)

CA "I've said from day 1 Caylee needs a voice and I'm her voice."

CA on LE " If they had such a strong case they wouldn't care about following up on leads."

She steps around questions a lot... No surprise here.

Anyone notice that at least the Today show blurried the face of the girl that the Ants claim could be Caylee? Finally, at least someone is considering the safety and privacy of that little unknown girl and her family.

Oh darn! No hairbrush questions? And I thought CA was out doing her damage control rounds this morning! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Is there any LEOs on this board that can corroborate CA's claim about OCSO having the power and authority to tell other LEO agencies in other states to not investigate a tip, photo or lead? Can this be true??

Is there any LEOs on this board that can corroborate CA's claim about OCSO having the power and authority to tell other LEO agencies in other states to not investigate a tip, photo or lead? Can this be true??

Nope.
I don't believe that to be the case anywhere.

I'm not LE- but I do not believe this is accurate. I believe the other LE agencies would contact OCSO and ask for the details of the case. After hearing or getting a fax of the forensic report detailing the hair matching Caylee's with the death band found in trunk, and the air sample evidence, and the cadaver dog report THEY would choose not to pursue the sighting.

OCSO does NOT control other LE agencies. No matter how CA spins this.

IMO

I don't know about NOT following up on a tip or lead, but Cindy DID say all LE had to do was fax PERMISSION for the tip to be followed up by the other police department where the sighting took place. She further stated they REFUSED to do that.

I'm definitely no fan of the Anthony's, BUT there is no reason I can think of why LE wouldn't fax permission for someone else to do the investigating. Seems the least they can do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back