Cindy Reacts To Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

amysmom

Reaction score
Cindy reacts to email

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

She's back to talking a mile a minute & I had to listen 3/4 times to get thru her annoyng mumbo jumbo..What stood out more then anything to me was her throwing more ppl (Dave Holloway, TM, & again OSCO) under the bus..

Who's next?..It has to be someone!

Lawyer quits, CA off meds, let the crazy show begin again....:bang:

Cindy reacts to email

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

She's back to talking a mile a minute & I had to listen 3/4 times to get thru more of her mumbo jumbo..What stood out more then anything to me was her throwing more ppl (Dave Holloway, TM, & OSCO) under the bus..Who's next?

I haven't watched the video yet. But seriously, Dave Holloway? You know, I always wondered what Beth's impression of the A's were.

Is this the latest Cindyism? It is what it is. What does that mean?

If Cindy was upfront with Allen and Melich about the brushes, I have to say I think it's probably all good regarding the brush.

Double talk...I get so tired just watching (listening to) Cindy chasing her tail round, and round, and around...How on earth does she keep all of these dates and info straight in her twisted mind. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!

I bet TM, LP, DH, and others regret meeting Cindy Anthony. They are getting dragged into her drama! I would hate to be Cindy's neighbor. By the way is there any neighbors speaking up on behalf of the Anthony's? What happened to the lady who said she used to watch Caylee early in the investigation and said Casey would never harm her daughter.

I believe she takes notes to remind herself what she said to whom @ what time. IMO.
Double talk...I get so tired just watching (listening to) Cindy chasing her tail round, and round, and around...How on earth does she keep all of these dates and info straight in her twisted mind. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!

Good, now that she is off the meds maybe she can take that lie detector test.......oh well that is just wishful thinking I guess!!:rolleyes:

She TOLD the FBI that it was KC's hairbrush and GA is her witness! Well, then! It must be true! LMAO!

Lawyer quits, CA off meds, let the crazy show begin again....:bang:

I watched some of it. One thing that stood out was how WIDE open her eyes were at times. :shocked2: Does she look almost manic??

Maybe she should rethink going off the meds completely....:crosseyed:

This could be really bad. OK. It's already bad. It could get a lot worse.....

I haven't watched the video yet. But seriously, Dave Holloway? You know, I always wondered what Beth's impression of the A's were.

DH used LG I guess at some point? but regardless there's no good reason she brought him into this mess..Beth's impression has to be negative I'm sure.

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

DH used LG I guess at some point? but regardless there's no good reason she brought him into this mess..Beth's impression has to be negative I'm sure.

I had forgotten, but I think LG brokered a book for DH?

Did you notice that the reporters just let her go on and on and on...
Not a lot of him interviewing or asking ????

honestly, I think CA is on a tailspin and it is a matter of time before she either kills herself or ends up in a mental hospital....not a pretty sight to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni