Woman with Straw Hat Coming out of Woods ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesSands

Author I'd die for you & White Satin
Reaction score
Given yesterday's revelation of CA's alleged deception, I think it might be time to revisit some of the oddities of this case.
In the beginning when this witness came forward, our first impression was that a straw hat didn't seem like KC's style, but maybe she borrowed it from CA.
He describes a woman wearing sunglasses and a straw hat, struggling with a bag and bumping her head. Perhaps we are looking too closely at the wrong pictures. A well dressed man on a cell phone on the bridge, this is not an ordinary scene to be all dressed up and fishing ??

Another statement that keeps ringing in my ears is KC's phone call home. When she says, "You don't know what MY involvement is ?? " This may not be verbatim, but is close to what was said.
Not to mention all the other things that don't add up, there are now too many to ignore or dismiss as grief or confusion. :waitasec:

I'm certain there are those who will disagree, but personally, I think the whole KC with the straw hat and shovel sighting is BS.

In my memory, these two guys didn't come forward with this information until, what was it....September?

So, in essence I am supposed to believe that these two dudes, just cruising along on their way to work, see this and think it is SO important that the make of the car, the sunglasses, the hat, the man under the bridge....it was instantly burned into their memory? If it was so "strange" why not call Police? Why wait all that time to suddenly call in?

I just don't buy it. But thats just me.

I'm certain there are those who will disagree, but personally, I think the whole KC with the straw hat and shovel sighting is BS.

In my memory, these two guys didn't come forward with this information until, what was it....September?

"Snipped for length"

I have had times where something doesn't seem right, but it doesn't come to the forefront of my mind until something else comes up to have it ring a bell.
In this case she was missing and then the forensics started coming in and maybe that's what set the alarm off in his mind. Or they didn't pay much attention to the news until a later time. Possible anyway.

Does anyone know if this was the Boggy Creek Rd. they spotted this? If not where was the sighting? Also where was the sighting of the lady who thought it looked like her friend's car? I can't recall without going back to some of the older posts. TIA

Another deception is CA denies KC had her car. Also they give the impression that they hadn't seen KC or Caylee for over a month. Yet GA saw her at the house on the 24th when he argued with her about the gas cans. Didn't he tell CA she was there then? It doesn't make much sense either. Lee backs up that story too. :confused:

There is a thread on this topic. please find it and bump it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member