New Documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin4one

Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

More documents released in Casey Anthony case
Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:36 AM EST, November 26, 2008
Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case.

Many of the documents are e-mail correspondence with members of the Anthony family.

Has anyone seen them yet??

Oh my! Now this is BOMBSHELL. I hope they don't release the docs until after I finish cooking today.

Neck breaking?! I would remember seeing that!

Interesting as March 17th is St. Pat's Day. (Her fav Holiday perhaps and she had no sitter...goes to frame of mind at the time?!)

Snipped & bolded by me.

I don't know if there are any fans of the Lost TV-show, but I instantly thought of 4 8 15 16 23 42!

I wonder what the context of "lost numbers" could mean, though?
It could have something to do with her cell phone possibly. ;) As in: "I could cover up ZG's lack of calls because I found out that you can save numbers to the phone instead of the SIM card. Hmmmm...good idea."

Snipped & bolded by me.

I don't know if there are any fans of the Lost TV-show, but I instantly thought of 4 8 15 16 23 42!

Probably numbers of lost children...imo

Household weapons? What in the world would anyone want with a search on that subject?

Neck breaking? OMG!!! This gets more and more disturbing. And it was searched for in March. My God. That poor, sweet girl never had a chance.

It could have something to do with her cell phone possibly. ;) As in: "I could cover up ZG's lack of calls because I found out that you can save numbers to the phone instead of the SIM card. Hmmmm...good idea."

I bet you're right. That makes total sense.

I haven't seen them and I am just not sure I want to......NECKBREAKING? I am just dumbfounded and sickened with this whole case and I just can't take anymore. I was reading on another thread where people are discussing the rash around Caylee's mouth...and possible reasons for that rash....I mean God....this is a baby...and we are talking about her like she is a specimen on display in a lab somewhere. Caylee is dead and Her mother killed her....it breaks my heart and I want to just see justice for this little life that never asked to be brought into the world. I am not for abortion whatsoever....but why did CA allow this poor baby to be brought into the world. I am no longer in denial....I feel CA knew her daughter was CRAZY from early on.....CA hid every bad thing Casey ever did from George and CA should feel guilty for good reason. She might have been the only person on the face of the earth that truly knew Casey Anthony....knew she needed help and instead of getting her help she helped dig Casey into a hole that leads to hell.

Caylee...I pray for you....and justice

Snipped & bolded by me.

They add up to 108, the number of the flight that went down, and see, all these people end up on an island and they start to experience weird stuff and things don't make any sense and what they once knew they don't anymore and everyone's story is connected to everyone else's........

holy moly. Sounds like the Anthony family hour!

Household weapons? What in the world would anyone want with a search on that subject?
It would be useful information if you wanted to harm someone with common objects found around the house. There would be no trail that would lead to you obtaining a weapon, like if you had gone out and purchased a gun; and it would be easier to pass off a murder as an accident.

Neck breaking?
In march?Sounds like premeditation.............

It would be useful information if you wanted to harm someone with common objects found around the house. There would be no trail that would lead to you obtaining a weapon, like if you had gone out and purchased a gun; and it would be easier to pass off a murder as an accident.

Like a kitchen knife that just happened to be in the car and cleaned off my Cindy?

Among the documents is a series of text messages Casey Anthony exchanged on July 16 with Tony Lazzaro, her boyfriend at the time. The messages were sent after she had gone with deputies to places searching for Caylee but before she was initially arrested.

“I am the dumbest person and the worst mother,” Anthony wrote, “I honestly hate myself...I am the worst mother.”
Even this isn't her telling the truth as she does not think any such thing! She thinks she is brilliant and was a great mom. Ugh!

Such as with a butter knife perhaps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member