Gag order denied !!

Just as well, since it was not going to apply to the Anthonys anyway. I prefer to see the documents. LOL

Just as well, since it was not going to apply to the Anthonys anyway. I prefer to see the documents. LOL

I think we'd see the documents either way but now we have to hear from Baez on how everything is meaningless and the State is bad and then Cindy will say the State is bad and the A's are really good. That about covers it.

Unless Baez throws in that it is against Casey's interests to say whose neck was broken.

Oh and also Cindy might complain she didn't know Yuri was watching the jailhouse visits which were being taped. (sounds like conspired with FBI). :wink:

I for one am glad they denied the CAG order, but now let's see if they deny the GAG order... One thing is for sure, a Cag order sounds real bad.

lol

i think we'd see the documents either way but now we have to hear from baez on how everything is meaningless and the state is bad and then cindy will say the state is bad and the a's are really good. That about covers it.

Unless baez throws in that it is against casey's interests to say whose neck was broken.

oh and also cindy might complain she didn't know yuri was watching the jailhouse visits which were being taped. (sounds like conspired with fbi). :wink:

:d :d :d

OMG, that shocks me really, truley on what grounds? Did he say?
Dish! I get nothing here.

Uh, hm, uh, I'm surprised JB did'nt want the gag order. Huh, uh, um, Now this leaves him wide open to continue to make a fool of himself. Duh!

ITA !!! We just need to get CA a bigger shovel, though, that pile of BS is sure gettin big !!!!

I think that works nicely into the hands of the DA-Baez is definitely going to have a harder time with a change of venue...

Oh No, now the defense and the Anthonys can continue to spew the garbage that Caylee is alive to taint the jury pool. I think thats why the prosecution was trying to get a gag order. I actually don't think they should have gotten one tho. The horse left the barn long ago and Baez stated. I think it really hurts Baez and the Anthonys tho to keep spewing this stuff. I don't think it helps a bit. They all looked whacked if you ask me.

I for one, am not suprised by this outcome at all. I thought Baez was well prepared yesterday and made his arguements very clear. I think the Judge Strickland is no fool and can clearly see what is going on here and made a very wise decision today. I felt comfortable yesterday that this is how the ruling would go. :)

I for one, am not suprised by this outcome at all. I thought Baez was well prepared yesterday and made his arguements very clear. I think the Judge Strickland is no fool and can clearly see what is going on here and made a very wise decision today. I felt comfortable yesterday that this is how the ruling would go. :)

Actually, Baez made a derogatory comment which caused the Judge to stop the proceedings and issue some admonishing remarks about behavior in the Courtroom.

That lack of professional conduct was also very clear.

jmho:)

Furthermore, with all the contact Baez has had with the Anthony family, he could have made it more abundantly clear that this is not audience participation and waving arm to get called on is okay in the classroom but not in Court. And yes I realize he is not the A's lawyer.

There are ways to prevent that type of conduct. :wink:

I think we'd see the documents either way but now we have to hear from Baez on how everything is meaningless and the State is bad and then Cindy will say the State is bad and the A's are really good. That about covers it.

Unless Baez throws in that it is against Casey's interests to say whose neck was broken.

Oh and also Cindy might complain she didn't know Yuri was watching the jailhouse visits which were being taped. (sounds like conspired with FBI). :wink:

Well, we all know the State is not the bad guys here!
Of course Cindy will say that she did not know the visits were recorded or videotaped - that is, if she thinks to say that!

ETA: Of course we all know that this is just a HUGE conspiracy against Casey and the Anthony's! LOL - NOT!

O/T: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Well, geez, I guess they all the circus atmosphere in Florida, lol! That means we get more documents and more talk about, whoohoo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back