871 users online (116 members and 755 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lip Reading Analysis: George's Silent Comments at 11/25/08 Hearing

So it's pretty obvious that George mouthed something at the hearing but not out loud: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US Does anyone have the ability to decipher what he mouthed?

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    I dont think he was mouthing....i think he was talking to cindy quietly. I couldnt make out all of it, but I think I got "..thats right" out of it.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

I couldn't get the long mumble but then it's like he says "okay, right, okay..." ??? Not a pro here...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

I watched carefully but I couldn't make it out. I didn't think (at the time) that he was talking to CA because she was completely ignoring him but he couldn't have been talking with anyone else unless he was talking to himself. In fact, at first I thought he had an earpiece on and was talking into it. Dang, I wish I could lip-read!

I couldn't read his lips, but I got the impression he was advising her on the best moment to speak up. She was getting antsy and starting to fidget, and I think he was either telling her to raise her hand when the judge finished speaking or telling her to settle down.

Can you tell me if you have this video in a large version? I might be able to make out what he is saying if the video is enlarged.

It looked like "tomorrow we need to......" but the vid is just too small to be sure.
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

Maybe he is trying to calm her from ripping her skin off....She seemed very antsy, and he was probably telling her to cool it.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I think he said "Don't do it" It is obvious when you watch this that she is thinking of raising her hand, she puts it to her throat, she then puts her hand on her hair and then back on her throat. He has been married to her long enough to know what her "triggers" are. IMHO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I uploaded it. See if you can make anything out by full screening it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42LduFW0YE

Looked to me like he was in an oblivious to surroundings state speaking his thoughts out loud. Cindy gave him a quick glance, seemed to know he was talking to himself so continued with what she was doing. Looked like he jolted out of it when Cindy moved to stand. It didn't look to me like he was aware she'd been leaning forward & raising her hand prior to standing.

I don't respect how they have dealt with many aspects of this case but.......that skeletal side view of Cindy is sad to see........as is George's battle with his brain.

I think he is counting how many times he is chewing his gum..... 25...... something else ... then 4-7-8-9..... idk i cant read lips either....prob saying afterwards... man this gum is losing it's flavor i need to spit it out somewhere. He does seem to me like he really doesnt want to be there..

Whew!!! That was a close one. Officer she went that way. White pontiac sunfire, You cant miss it , just follow the smell in the trunk!

This is all I can make out for sure, the other stuff looks like he is probably saying see we have until tomorrow, blah blah....

1:22-1:23-------After saying alot of something to CA, She is getting antsy and is about to stand up or is raising her hand, you can see GA mouth the words Oh My God.
    Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

I caught "...this over with." and then the nod, but I am not a pro either, so I do't know for sure either.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

where is the lip reader from seinfeld when you need her???

It looks like he's getting some sort of a signal from Cindy. She's got her left hand extended onto his lap. He looks down...raises his eyebrows, (a nervous gesture?) he seems to be counting or gesturing the order of something...at this point he says something, and then she raises her hand. Maybe they had rehearsed ahead of time what point in the proceedings Cindy would ask this question and George gave her the go ahead that it was the right time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast