Puerto Rico Trip

California Dreamer

Reaction score
In a thread the other day discussing the text messages between KC and Amy and the Puerto Rico trip,

Originally Posted by Indigo
View Post May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

Pink Panther stated:
My impression of this message is that KC may have asked her mother and at the point, perhaps CA had agreed to take her vacation time during the same period. I get the feeling that KC was genuinely looking forward to this trip and I wonder if CA didn't back out of letting her go as tensions between them escalated.

CiCi stated:
My thoughts exactly, Cindy was on vacation the first week of July, so this makes perfect sense. After the fight about stealing gpa's money, Cindy must have backed out, and this set Casey off.

I never thought about the connection between the Puerto Rico trip and Caylee's demise, and now I can't get it out of my mind. Even more so since the password information came out with Timer55 (55 days from the date the password was changed until the Puerto Rico trip) and Rico234 (not sure about the 234 part). Anyway I had heard KC had the purchased tickets for her friends (maybe using someones credit card), but had there been a ticket purchased for her as well? I realize the trip occurred before KC was "found" by Cindy...any thoughts?

In a thread the other day discussing the text messages between KC and Amy and the Puerto Rico trip,

View Post May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

Pink Panther stated:
My impression of this message is that KC may have asked her mother and at the point, perhaps CA had agreed to take her vacation time during the same period. I get the feeling that KC was genuinely looking forward to this trip and I wonder if CA didn't back out of letting her go as tensions between them escalated.

CiCi stated:
My thoughts exactly, Cindy was on vacation the first week of July, so this makes perfect sense. After the fight about stealing gpa's money, Cindy must have backed out, and this set Casey off.

I never thought about the connection between the Puerto Rico trip and Caylee's demise, and now I can't get it out of my mind. Even more so since the password information came out with Timer55 (55 days from the date the password was changed until the Puerto Rico trip) and Rico234 (not sure about the 234 part). Anyway I had heard KC had the purchased tickets for her friends (maybe using someones credit card), but had there been a ticket purchased for her as well? I realize the trip occurred before KC was "found" by Cindy...any thoughts?

That makes sense to me. CA took the time off to watch Caylee, but maybe decided to punish KC when they had that fight on the 15th when she found out about the stolen cks and told her she was not going to watch her after all. Ooh I wish we could find out more about that fight they had on the 15th.....

That makes sense to me. CA took the time off to watch Caylee, but maybe decided to punish KC when they had that fight on the 15th when she found out about the stolen cks and told her she was not going to watch her after all. Ooh I wish we could find out more about that fight they had on the 15th.....

That FIGHT is SOOO important! That would answer allot of questions, but CA/GA/KC will never tell and poor baby can't...............this is the start of Day 1...................

I don't have the links for the text messages that set me off, but I have been thinking for awhile that June 9 is such an important day because that is the day KC and Caylee left the Anthony home. I believe KC was stealing all along to pay for the PR trip and CA caught on on this day. I also believe this could even be the day of the hand-on-throat incident, instead of the 15th. That is why everyone kept saying June 9. A huge fight would really stick out. The 15th comes in because KC brought Caylee back for Fathers Day (and there could have been another fight that day, too). So the 15th is the last time she was definitely seen, but they left the A's house on the 9th. That is when she started sleeping at other places, she states she hadn't been home in 9 days somewhere. The messages between KC and AH during this time are discussing the trip, what will we need, blah, blah, blah.............. those things cost money, and KC was definitely planning on going, until CA canned that idea on the 15th when she found out about Grandpa. My opinion. :crazy:

I wish we knew exactly what went on that night, too!
I find it interesting there is no mention of any fight in the released interviews conducted by LE. Very early in the case, I remember neighbors said they heard yelling from the house on the night of the 15th. Then LP brought out the choking incident he heard from LA, but LA never mentioned that or any fight to LE. Something had to have gone down that night. I am thinking something did go down...and it's something so big that LE is keeping it close to the vest.

Ive felt for a long time that Cindy discovered the plane tickets on her credit card statement when it arrived, and THAT is what caused the riff. It's super easy to book airfare with someone elses card, especially online...all you do is punch the numbers and BAM! And customer service on the other end may not have had any reason to suspect fraud, since the Anthony name was used not only to pay for the ticket, but also the last name of one of the passengers.

Remember that Cindy was refusing to give LE copies of her credit card statements? I dont think it had anything to do with JCPenney, and everything to do with the Puerto Rico trip.....

And maybe KC decided to punish her mother for backing out by killing Caylee...and KC was always determined to get what KC wanted--Ms. Narcissist. Think that's why CA feels so guilty about the situation? Becasue their fight is what instigated Caylee's demise?

And maybe KC decided to punish her mother for backing out by killing Caylee...and KC was always determined to get what KC wanted--Ms. Narcissist. Think that's why CA feels so guilty about the situation? Becasue their fight is what instigated Caylee's demise?

*bolded by me

I don't think Caylee's death was intentional. I am in no way trying to say KC is mother of the year...shes not. But, I think the death was accidental due to her negligence.
The rest of your theory runs side by side with mine. I think CA absolutely feels deep seeded guilt and pain for the fight that "lead to KC doing what she did" (so to speak) and doesn't want the blame to come back at her. She's defending her daughter so she can defend herself!

I used to think that KC killed her daughter by accident, but to much 'web searching' on ways to break necks etc I think premeditated murder, IMO

Ive felt for a long time that Cindy discovered the plane tickets on her credit card statement when it arrived, and THAT is what caused the riff. It's super easy to book airfare with someone elses card, especially online...all you do is punch the numbers and BAM! And customer service on the other end may not have had any reason to suspect fraud, since the Anthony name was used not only to pay for the ticket, but also the last name of one of the passengers.

Remember that Cindy was refusing to give LE copies of her credit card statements? I dont think it had anything to do with JCPenney, and everything to do with the Puerto Rico trip.....

great post needed bumped so it can be reread!

WOW...this does all make sense now!! Did LE subpeona the credit card statements? CA would definetly cover her own tush first, then KC's. I think GA knows all of this now also.

This is really important - my guess is that LE got these records with supeanas - we might just see these in another document dump - remember no gag order - doesn't someone just have to request these documents and according to the sunshine law LE releases them? Maybe we should contact myfoxorlando and the sentinal to see who gets them first

I don't have the links for the text messages that set me off, but I have been thinking for awhile that June 9 is such an important day because that is the day KC and Caylee left the Anthony home. I believe KC was stealing all along to pay for the PR trip and CA caught on on this day. I also believe this could even be the day of the hand-on-throat incident, instead of the 15th. That is why everyone kept saying June 9. A huge fight would really stick out. The 15th comes in because KC brought Caylee back for Fathers Day (and there could have been another fight that day, too). So the 15th is the last time she was definitely seen, but they left the A's house on the 9th. That is when she started sleeping at other places, she states she hadn't been home in 9 days somewhere. The messages between KC and AH during this time are discussing the trip, what will we need, blah, blah, blah.............. those things cost money, and KC was definitely planning on going, until CA canned that idea on the 15th when she found out about Grandpa. My opinion. :crazy:

I do agree with you: the June 9th shouldn't be disregarded. In interview with FBI, while GA describing June 24 gas can accident, he said that he did ask KC when they can see Caylee because (I'm paraphrasing here) he didn't see Caylee in COUPLE WEEKS. Well, if GA saw KC with Caylee on June 16 as he claimed before then it's only ONE week (from June 16 until June 24) not COUPLE WEEKS...GA is not telling the truth to FBI!...And I hope FBI knows that...

This is really important - my guess is that LE got these records with supeanas - we might just see these in another document dump - remember no gag order - doesn't someone just have to request these documents and according to the sunshine law LE releases them? Maybe we should contact myfoxorlando and the sentinal to see who gets them first

I think I do recall hearing that they had suppeaned all those docs...but I haven't heard even whispers of what was contained in them. It would be REALLY interesting to know!

View Post May 14th:

Pink Panther stated:

CiCi stated:

Bolded by me:

This explains the change in passwords on her computer too. It was 5/14 at 8:49am when she changed her password from Rico234 to Timer55. Rico meaning Puerto Rico not Ricardo and Timer55 (as discussed on that thread) was 55 days from 5/14 until the day the group left for PR - July 8th.

I agree with you completely - there is definitely some importance to the June 9th date. They didn't throw that date out there by accident. I would have to go back to the transcripts to make sure, but I think that is the last night she was with RM and then the next night she was "with" AL.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back