Nancy Grace - 11/26/08 - Wednesday

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's show should be interesting tonight with the documents released! Mike Brooks is the host.

Thank goodness it is the fbi taking over tonite for nancy. I knew nancy wouldn't be here tonite but glad it isn't jane velez mitchell. nancy is ALWAYS gone when there is a 'bombshell' . She is never around for these doc dumps.

I did say this a long time ago ... she hated herself .. borderlines do hate themselves.

All that partying and laughing and sex, is many times, a cover up ... for insecurity and trying to be loved.

Did they say search for breaking necks, like KC was going to break Caylee's neck. omg, I cannot even type that it is so disturbing. she killed her on purpose, there goes the accident theory.

K. Belich's legal analyst says pc searches could go to motive and pre meditation. Telecom expert on now...

Glad to see an ex FBI guy asking the tough questions ! BREAKING NEWS, BOMBSHELL, UNLEASH THE LAWYERS !

Good Evening and Happy Turkey Day to all !!
:seeya: I'm so glad to see him tonight instead of some of the other regular substitutes!

Who is saying the fact that they looked up the sites about neck breaking doesn't make them guilty of anything?

Did they say search for breaking necks, like KC was going to break Caylee's neck. omg, I cannot even type that it is so disturbing. she killed her on purpose, there goes the accident theory.
The accident theory went out the window a long time ago in my mind. :mad: Talking about the computer searches, but they haven't mentioned yet that it's been confirmed CA was at work when these searches were done so it would have to be Casey or GA. MOO

whomever was doing the searches, not concerned about being caught on the searches. Talking computer forensics. IE Temp files and history.

The accident theory went out the window a long time ago in my mind. :mad: Talking about the computer searches, but they haven't mentioned yet that it's been confirmed CA was at work when these searches were done so it would have to be Casey or GA. MOO

They did say according to CA's time cards she was at work during the time of the searches.

Who is saying the fact that they looked up the sites about neck breaking doesn't make them guilty of anything?
What makes it so bad is that we know a child is missing put that together with those searches, that makes a pretty strong case

March 17 for these searches....Talk about premeditation..Unless of course GA was thinking of doing in the women in that house!

Computer forensics. Some things can also be found on the registry, if you hit a website that "pushes" a certain type of applet (like mini movies, etc.). It will track the applet installation, installation date, etc. They can also check the Virus/PC Guard software to see if any sites were searched that use phishing or had harmful applets, viruses, etc..

My input here and not something on the show...

I can't wait til he starts talking about the empty pizza box. How is Cindy going to spin that one, with no pizza actually being in THAT BAG that was in the back of the car. Hmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back