New Docs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it comes from KC's mouth, I just can't pass a judgement on it. That girl will do anything to make herself look like a victim. I was actually surprised that to date we had not heard allegations of a rape or assault from her by one of her exes!

I just read about this in the new docs released. IIRC, it was from a statement JG had made but they blocked out the names on the docs from Fox.

Just something else KC made up IMO.Just me though:)

On the pdf documents from Channel 13, they are not blocked out. It clearly states "Lee".

I'll add some links:

According to Anthony Lazarro, Casey told Lazzarro that Lee tried to touch Casey:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog..._R_Page_36.htm

And at the bottom of this doc: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...20_Page_48.htm, the bottom says:

"Jesse mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey mentioned that she didn't feel comfortable around her <blacked out>. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, <blacked out> had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant <blacked out> had tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her."

Note: Darlin Gal says Channel 13's pdf document doesn't have a blacked out part and clearly says Lee. Still not sure if the last word in the statement should say "with him ."

WFTV reports that the latest documents (released 11/26/08) include allegations of sexual conduct including overtures by Lee towards Casey and possibly abuse of Casey by George. Has anyone identified the precise documents that contain these allegations? Perhaps we can discuss them here.

The information is in one of these doucments.

Casey Documents Part 1
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320 f.pdf

Casey Documents Part 2
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320 f.pdf

I have not seen any docs. on this, but I have always thought it was quite possible, there was a problem in my family with this situation and KC and my family member act alike. The mother in my family is a clone of CA and I will not rest until my family issue is resolved. There is NO STATUE of limitation on sexual abuse of a child under 12 in Fl. I have brought the police into this matter and since I was not the victim can not do a thing until the victim decides too. She refuses since this happened 20 years ago and I believe this man is doing it again, I have no proof. I will not give up on this man being arrested one day for his actions.

The A's are so dysfunctional and appearances mean everything to CA. I do believe this family is full of secrets...........................CA does not want exposed even if it is not this allegation, which I think is possible, but no proof.

If the family fell within what most of us understand "normal" to be, I don't think anyone would be entertaining thoughts about this allegation. This family isn't "normal". We don't know why...but for the most part, most of us sense this. It may not be because of incest but whatever it is, something is horribly amiss.

MOO

I have not seen any docs. on this, but I have always thought it was quite possible, there was a problem in my family with this situation and KC and my family member act alike. The mother in my family is a clone of CA and I will not rest until my family issue is resolved. There is NO STATUE of limitation on sexual abuse of a child under 12 in Fl. I have brought the police into this matter and since I was not the victim can not do a thing until the victim decides too. She refuses since this happened 20 years ago and I believe this man is doing it again, I have no proof. I will not give up on this man being arrested one day for his actions.

The A's are so dysfunctional and appearances mean everything to CA. I do believe this family is full of secrets...........................CA does not want exposed even if it is not this allegation, which I think is possible, but no proof.

Im sorry to hear that :( I know what its like I went through it as a child also. But even if it is true it shouldnt give the women a free pass for what she has done. I myself find it hard to believe anything that comes out of KC mouth so Im not convinced it happen at all.But thats just me:)

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't 2005 when CA and GA were separated? I also remember seeing that LA wouldn't go to the house when GA was there. Also when were the police called to the house? I thought that was in 2005 also. I can't remember all of these dates for the timeline! I think my head will explode if I try to think of one more date to remember..

Maybe this is why LA wouldn't take the lie detector test.

Those documents won't pull up for me. Is anyone else having a problem with them?

I recall Jose Baez saying something to the effect of "When everything comes out, you will be very understanding of Casey". If Lee is Caylee's bio dad then maybe Baez thinks he can get a paternity test and then expect the jury to excuse whatever occurred to Caylee since there is evidence that Lee had sex with Casey? If Lee really is the bio dad, Casey might have been able to pull this thing off by saying "My family is ****ed up so I gave up Caylee for a private adoption and I'm not saying who I gave her to in order to protect Caylee", then a jury might just let her go. Problem is, there was a dead human body in her trunk and one of the hairs in the trunks was Caylee's and it has a death band on it. I DON'T think a jury will be sympathetic to proof of sexual abuse (pregnancy by Lee) when there's a dead kid involved.

But wow. If Lee really is Caylee's Dad then*&%$ is really going to hit the fan.

I just want to barf... Cindy will try and cover up anything that crops up!

I am fully expecting another Today show performance after this latest BOMBSHELL. :rolleyes:

Well..............
In the "caylee and spots around her mouth" thread I said that one of the linked photos of Lee and Caylee was the first photo I had really seen of Caylee Crying
Lee is holding Caylee and she is (by my view only from seeing the photo) desperate to get out of his arms and looks terribly upset ...........

Lee has been so *absent* as opposed to the rest of the Anthonys and I think that is because he has *something* and I don't know what it is - to HIDE

I think we should keep in mind when these statements of abuse given by KC were said & remember these were 3 males she was decieving, one she accued of being babys daddy.My feeling is she was setting up her " script". The walls are crumblin crumblin dowwwwn

I think we should keep in mind when these statements of abuse given by KC were said & remember these were 3 males she was decieving, one she accued of being babys daddy.My feeling is she was setting up her " script". The walls are crumblin crumblin dowwwwn

True, also keep in mind that this is all hearsay, there is no way the defense will get these statements into evidence through these witnesses. They will have to get the accusers to admit to the offenses or put Casey herself on the stand (yeah, like that is going to happen).

I just want to barf... Cindy will try and cover up anything that crops up!

I am fully expecting another Today show performance after this latest BOMBSHELL. :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm dying to see how Cindy tries to spin this information, and who she tries to blame, considering this implicates her OTHER child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken