Fpr $50.00 Advertise Your Business On Websleuths For The Holidays

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ADVERTISE YOU BUSINESS ON WEBSLEUTHS FOR ONLY $50.00 THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

If you have a small business or know someone who does use Websleuths to increase your traffic and sales.

From December 1st through January 31st 2009 You can put the link to your (or anyone's) business in your signature. Along with a brief description. It is $50.00 no matter when you place your order so the sooner you place it the more days your business will be seen my hundreds of thousands of people.

THIS OFFER IS OPEN TO CURRENT MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS ONLY. ANYONE WHO REGISTERS AFTER TODAY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE.

In every post you make in the future and every post you have made in the past your business will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world. For only $50.00

*****DETAILS*****

*All businesses must be approved first by Tricia.

*NO GRAPHICS!!!!

*No blogs or other forums.

*Every time you post your business will be in your signature until January 31st 2009. However, if we decide that you are not actually participating in a discussion but only posting to get your signature seen you will be banned, signature pulled and no refund. You may post anywhere you like as often as you like as long as your posts add to the discussion.

*The business does not need to be your own. You can offer your "signature" to anyone else as long as the business is approved first.

*If you want your business advertised on more than one signature, contact your friends on the board and see if you can put your business in their signature. Whatever deal you work out between you and the other poster is your business. Each signature will still cost $50.00.

*******EXAMPLE*******

Say I want to advertise my frog farm. I ask Abby, Sally, and Bill if I can use their signatures too to advertise. Abby says yes, Sally says no and Bill says "for $10.00 you can have my signature." You must pay WS $50.00 for each signature. If you want to try and get one hundred signatures to advertise your business you can.

*Websleuths reserves the right to cancel your signature order at any time.

*No refunds will be offered except under extreme circumstances.

*******HOW TO ORDER*******

Email Tricia at tgrif@xmission.com with the link to your business and what you would like to say about it in your signature. If it is approved then you will be given instructions how to send the money.

For several years we gladly allowed people to put all of their businesses and blogs in their signature. What we found out was happening was a business or blog would appear to be normal only to change over time into something inappropriate. We then had to stop this practice.

Now, I have been approached by so many people wanting help with their business by allowing a link to their business in their signature.

We brainstormed and came up with the plan above.

*The 50.00 will help keep the trolls out.

*This is only offered to current members therefore we won't have a bunch of people not interested in the forum posting just to see their signature

*We will allow everyone to participate by offering their signature up to their friends, family, and other forum members. Totally up to you if you "sell" your signature space to someone else.

*For 50 bucks you can't go wrong because of the huge amount of traffic WS receives. Your business will be advertised until the end of January.

So, if you want to advertise your business in a signature email me at tgrif@xmission.com with your information and we will go from there.

HEY LOOK AT THIS

Our First Member to take advantage of the Websleuths advertising special.

She is a new member, long time lurker. Desert Mom has a very cool shop.

HOLIDAY SHOPPING KICKOFF SPECIAL AT
WWW.GEMSANDBEAUTY.COM - Free Silver Triple Heart Necklace & Earring Set (small s/h fee applies) Details on home page. US only~Limit one per customer, per household, while supplies last!!!

This will show up in all of DesertMom's posts.

Pretty cool business isn't it?

Don't waste any more time. Email me at tgrif@xmission.com if you want to put your business in your signature or if you want to help someone you know with their business by putting it in your signature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back