1069 users online (236 members and 833 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Heard something new in the last 911 call

Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

But this is important because he was supposedly at work when this happened.

Someone, please re-listen and see if you hear it too.

Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

I definitely heard it.

I heard it last night, but was not thinking that George was supposed to have not been there. Is that true?

Here is a link to the third 911 call. It's currently downloading for me.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

AT 1:24 she says George, Caylee's missing.

What time was that call made?

I thought I had read, and he had testified to, that this took place when he was summoned to the home by either CA or LA. My recollection is that CA had left a voicemail for him, trying to get a hold of him at work. When he showed up at the house, it was when LA and KC and CA were all already there. LA and KC were in the house talking and CA was outside calling 911 because she had just found out through KC telling LA that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. My assumption was that GA had come home and that's when she told him "George, we lost Caylee", while she was on the phone with 911.

I heard Cindy say George also. When is his claim when he got home? Was he there when LE arrived?

Yes, I know this has been discussed before, don't ask me where though I'm sure it's been long buried in threads by now but from what I remember GA walked in while CA was on the phone to 911 and that is the first time she told him what was going on. He had tried to reach her (CA) on her cell phone after getting a message from her saying something is wrong but she didn't answer and that's why he sent Lee over to the house before he got there to see if everything was okay.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

If you find GA testimony he states that he called Lee to go to the house because he was still at work.
    I think he went home at this 3rd. 911 call.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    Yes, I know this has been discussed before, don't ask me where though I'm sure it's been long buried in threads by now but from what I remember GA walked in while CA was on the phone to 911 and that is the first time she told him what was going on. He had tried to reach her (CA) on her cell phone after getting a message from her saying something is wrong but she didn't answer and that's why he sent Lee over to the house before he got there to see if everything was okay.
    I remember the events like this as well. But, in an interview with LE (can't remember which one) George tells them that when he got home that Cindy was outside and said "we've lost her, we've lost her" and he asks her who and Cindy says "Caylee".(paraphrasing by me). Why would George tell this to LE when we have proof that he walked in during the call?

So what is the truth? I wouldn't think that Cindy would be outside pacing and saying that to George before she called 911 the last time.

Ugh, this family!

George WAS home and walked in (allegedly) during Cindy making the 3rd and last 911 call. You can hear a tiny bit of their exchange on the 911 call. I think we talked about this one time before (but I can't remember what thread). Allegedly Cindy was in the garage when she made the 3rd call (and was probably walking and pacing around) and then George came home.

George stated in his LE interview that he got home right before 10 and Cindy had just called 911 to report Caylee missing. He says he was trying to console Cindy and police arrived soon after.

She's on two phones. She's talking to George on a phone. You can tell this in several ways - the distance of his voice, the inflection of her voice, and the fact that she has to tell him that the LE have still not arrived (he'd know that if he was there).

She's talking to him on the phone.

In his statement, GA says that he got home and CA was pacing in the garage on the phone with the police. I questioned this at first too. I wasn't sure who she was talking to in the background the first time I heard it, though.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast