Accountability of Caylee

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
During the dates of 6/9-6/14 there are only a few people who reportedly saw Caylee with KC or whoever. This to me is VERY important in determining where Caylee was after the "fight". This could also support Caylee being put in the trunk prior to the 16th.

~We know Caylee was at Ricardo's the night of the 9th and he saw her before work on the 10th.
~TonE, KC, & Caylee went to the mall to put up flyers on 11th or 12th for an event at Fusion on the 13th.
~Family friends spotted Caylee at a shopping center near the Seminole line 12th.
~Christina/Kristina(?) reportedly met up with KC & Caylee at the JBP on the 12th,13th, or 14th.
~A friend of Casey's, a DJ at a local club, allegedly sees Caylee at Lazzaro's apartment on the 13th.
~Also, Clint reportedly said KC brought Caylee to Fusion on the night of the 13th.

**Note: I will update 1st post to reflect time line when other contribute**

Any others I'm missing?

6/9 Casey and Caylee go with AL to pick up Jeep, then to Subway, then to AL's apt. then they leave - doc. page 2380.

6/11 or 6/12 Casey and Caylee go with AL to Mall of Millenia to pass out flyers for HIp Hop showcase 6/13. AL treats dinner at Cheesecake Factory, then back to his house, last time he sees Caylee.-doc. page 2380.

The ones you mentioned were the only ones I could find using the Calendar here on WS. As much as it pains me, I may have to go back to Cindy's interview with OCSO where she was 'helping' them with their time line. I just can't remember if they mentioned these dates or just started with the 16th of June. Does anyone else remember, it might save me from getting a headache - I tend to want to bang my head against a wall after watching her for more than 30 seconds :)

The ones you mentioned were the only ones I could find using the Calendar here on WS. As much as it pains me, I may have to go back to Cindy's interview with OCSO where she was 'helping' them with their time line. I just can't remember if they mentioned these dates or just started with the 16th of June. Does anyone else remember, it might save me from getting a headache - I tend to want to bang my head against a wall after watching her for more than 30 seconds :)

Sorry, I don't remember, I did watch the interviews and did bang my head off the desk until I erased them from my memory.

6/9 Casey and Caylee go with AL to pick up Jeep, then to Subway, then to AL's apt. then they leave - doc. page 2380.

6/11 or 6/12 Casey and Caylee go with AL to Mall of Millenia to pass out flyers for HIp Hop showcase 6/13. AL treats dinner at Cheesecake Factory, then back to his house, last time he sees Caylee.-doc. page 2380.

page 6:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

He last see's Caylee on June 2th. So this does not support the 11th,12th, or 13th.

If your going to read CA's stuff, here take this with you :drink:
It is very difficult to listen for more than 30 seconds, you are absolutely right, I admire you :clap:

Depends on which set of docs, I'm going by the latest dumps.

Well then this really ruins anyone credibility IMO. If the documents can't get the dates when someone see's Caylee then what do they have? Gesh, this bothers me!!!

Ok, TonE says in his interview that he was mistaken about the 2nd of June being the last time he saw Caylee and talks about going to the Mall either the 11th or 12th of June to put up flyers for whatever was going on at Fusion on the 13th. It is on page 20 of the interview done on the 22nd of July:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

P.S. I think in his first interview he was trying to distance himself from this whole mess, but then realized someone might 'rat him out' if he didn't admit to having been with them on the Mall trip

Well then this really ruins anyone credibility IMO. If the documents can't get the dates when someone see's Caylee then what do they have? Gesh, this bothers me!!!

I know, that's what makes the whole timeline thing so hard. No one knows when they last saw anyone and everybody changes their stories half a dozen times. I'll drive a priest to swear.
I know that the statements in the lastest doc dump were made 7/22. Do we know when the statements in the missing report were made. maybe he jsut had time to think about it.

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of Cindy's interview with OSCO? that would be so much easier than actually trying to watch it. I looked in the sticky thread but all I could see were videos of the interviews, not transcripts.

On a related note, the most recent docs show that Casey texted and phoned Tony several times between 8pm ish on the night of 6/15 into the early hours of 6/16. He finally texted her back around 3AM on the 16th, so she and Caylee weren't with him then.

Most people would not be able to pin down an exact date when they saw someone after a month. I can tell you that my middle son called me last week... but I am not positive what day I last saw him. I don't mark it on my calendar.

Please keep all timeline discussion in this forum. if you guys would all get together you would probably solve the case :)

Well, it looks like I am going to have to wade through the OCSO interview after all *SIGH*
I just can't make myself do it tonight though, I need to mentally prepare myself first. I will try to get to it tomorrow - headache here I come!

IMO everyone is on point from reading through the documents and tony did say the last time he saw caylee was on the 2nd but then corrected himself and stated it was on the 12th. All the other dates are also right, coming from what I read, the only other account thats missing is June 15th, Father's Day. That's the day Cindy took Caylee to visit her father at the nursing home. The nurses and Caylee's great grandma can account for that but any day after that IMO it's all just hear say. No one in that family can be trusted that their telling the truth because they are family, and family is known to do anything to save and help one another.

To many cover ups and LE interference from ants, IMO, all the ants (CA,GA,LA and KC)
KNOW the whole story! why lie? because they are guilty in part of the story!

IMO everyone is on point from reading through the documents and tony did say the last time he saw caylee was on the 2nd but then corrected himself and stated it was on the 12th. All the other dates are also right, coming from what I read, the only other account thats missing is June 15th, Father's Day. That's the day Cindy took Caylee to visit her father at the nursing home. The nurses and Caylee's great grandma can account for that but any day after that IMO it's all just hear say. No one in that family can be trusted that their telling the truth because they are family, and family is known to do anything to save and help one another.

Right, that's why we are doing accountability for 6/9-6/14. IMO, the date of death is a day after the trip to see her great grandfather.

Remember it's not "telling the truth" it's the "Anthony Mis-Truths" lol

On a related note, the most recent docs show that Casey texted and phoned Tony several times between 8pm ish on the night of 6/15 into the early hours of 6/16. He finally texted her back around 3AM on the 16th, so she and Caylee weren't with him then.

Do you know where she was "pinging" from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back