LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION

Friday

Verified Author
Reaction score
Let's focus here on any new details, "revelations," inconsistencies, etc. that we've gleaned from the 700 page document release on Nov 26th.

i posted this on the 'new docs 2' thread:

On page 32 (of 1st set) - it gives the synopsis of CA's interview (7/31) where she talks about caylee's father being "eric" and having her lawyer draw up custody paperwork for caylee...anyone notice on the bottom of the page (1st set) that there is an asterisk...and YM notes that he spoke with PK (atty) who claims he has no file created for this request and no further information as to who the father is???

Not sure where in the docs, but AL stated to LE that he was the one that helped KC break into the shed to get the gas cans.

That Casey told Tony Lee touched her in Jr. High, and Cindy didn't believ her. Also, she told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around Lee, and he had tried to pressure her into having sex. (I believe 1st set of new docs.)

page 2323-Casey telling Nate (AL's roomate) that GA had abused her in the past. She didn't give any info as to what kind of abuse, though.

Information about AR interview states nothing of him lying to LE about his "relations" with KC. It just says that he admitted to it. It also states nothing as to him being let go because of it.

Still no interviews information from KC's good friend Annie.

The news from Cindy's response to whatshisface releasing that email where she discusses giving LE a different brush than Caylee's brush, combined with the forensics report wherein the comparison study was inconclusive other than to state that the sample hair was MtDNA related to the hair from the brush but no further conclusion could be made because brush hair was NOT the same as the hair from the trunk.

Not sure if this was known before but that KC wrote a note asking to speak to her father and only her father and as it was being arranged and GA arrived to meet, KC changed her mind after meeting with her lawyer.

That the garbage bag found in the trunk of KC car had only an empty pizza box (NO PIZZA) and that the garbage inside the bag came from TL house. Tony found this really strange that KC had his garbage in her trunk because KC was coming from her parent's house when she "ran out of gas" at the Amscot.

Not sure if this was known before but that KC wrote a note asking to speak to her father and only her father and as it was being arranged and GA arrived to meet, KC changed her mind after meeting with her lawyer.

KC made GA wait, at the jail, 1 and 1/2 hours then told GA that she wouldn't talk to him.

BeagleMom

Katie Sue Robinson, an employee of Sawgrass Apartments, stalled and then flatly refused to give LE an interview regarding whether she knew of any friends Casey Anthony had at Sawgrass.

After refusing to give an interview, she advised Corp Eric Edwards that Vicky Aleman lived at Sawgrass complex and was "a good friend of Casey's."

See Doc 5, page 1

Not sure where in the docs, but AL stated to LE that he was the one that helped KC break into the shed to get the gas cans.
And that AL used a crowbar NOT a shovel to break into them.

Who is Vicky Aleman?? There is nothing in the doc dump of 11/26 showing that LE ever interviewed Aleman, but I'm sure they would have done so. Is Aleman's interview perhaps being withheld because it IS goiing to be used at the trial?

I would venture to say yes, IMO.

That she called Jesse on the 6-28 to tell him that her car was out of gas at 50 and Goldenrod. Page 2391.
This may have been known, but so far I thought that she had only called Tony.

section 5 - page 141 - Casey was willing to aid LE in investigation/search. talked to JB and it seems he talked her out of it. (my words - not quoted)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back