"Science is just Science" CA quote

JADEPRINCESS

Former Member
Reaction score
How can a RN make such a hypocritical remark, when science is a system of aquired knowledge :waitasec:

It isn't hypocritical. It is verbage meant to fill up time as she thinks. Science IS science. Many cases have been destroyed because juries can't understand the science. I believe this was just thrown out there to grab hold of those people who agree with her that science in court can be confusing, almost like she's hoping they all step forward and apply to be on the jury.

And for the record, science isn't necessarily "proven" or "established" as fact. Most science is listed as "to a statistical degree."

Just wipe the vomit off your shoe and carry on. She's just babbling again.

I seriously wonder what they think when they see themselves on TV and all the stupid remarks they make :confused:. Don't they realize how foolish they look?

What she said was "Science is just science. Nothing is 100%".

In other words, no matter WHAT evidence is presented to her, even DNA, she will not believe it. She will claim that because it's only 99.99883% accurate, she is going to cling to the 0.000056% as proof that Caylee is alive. She's setting the stage to deny any and all physical evidence that comes out at the trial.

So according to this theory of hers, we can ignore and discount all the scientific proof that Kobi presents for the defense.

She's a nurse. She's taken science classes.Very likely, at the very beginning of many of her texts and courses, there was discussion about how scientific theory forms. (I'm an RN and now a text/curriculum writer.) And she's quite right that there is no such thing as 100% proof of any scientific theory.

That said, any well-accepted theory has mountains of scientific data backing it.

And yet. It's not 100% proven. Cindy has latched on to this, as ludicrous as it is, and is holding onto it for dear life.

It's silly. But it's got a little nugget of truth in it. (Not much else does, for the Anthonys, these days, IMO.)

Perhaps she should sit down and watch the Forensic Files marathon that's on TV this afternoon; it might just enlighten her a bit.

RN career aside....her granddaughter who she loved with all her heart is missing.

She's going to hold onto the hope that the science isn't 100% perfect.

RN career aside....her granddaughter who she loved with all her heart is missing.

She's going to hold onto the hope that the science isn't 100% perfect.

Yeah, and when she asks anyone, begs someone, knocks on one door to have her grand daughter returned I will give your theory credence. She has never once, in all the major media opportunities, asked for the "kidnappers" or the people she wants us to believe "took" Caylee, for a safe return or a return at all. Never once has one request of that nature been made. She yaks about finding her, searching for her, blah blah blah blah, but never a plea for her return. I think that is because she knows exactly where Caylee is. And she isn't alive.

Yeah, and when she asks anyone, begs someone, knocks on one door to have her grand daughter returned I will give your theory credence. She has never once, in all the major media opportunities, asked for the "kidnappers" or the people she wants us to believe "took" Caylee, for a safe return or a return at all. Never once has one request of that nature been made. She yaks about finding her, searching for her, blah blah blah blah, but never a plea for her return. I think that is because she knows exactly where Caylee is. And she isn't alive.

Ditto. I don't think she'd believe it was Caylee if a pristine dead Caylee was presented to her.

imo CA knows Calee is dead and is trying to prevent herself from loosing KC as well. Her behavior confirms it to me.

How can a RN make such a hypocritical remark, when science is a system of aquired knowledge :waitasec:

Nothing she says surprises me any more. They only thing that would, is if she'd say "Caylee is dead, and Casey did it."

THAT would shock me.

Nothing she says surprises me any more. They only thing that would, is if she'd say "Caylee is dead, and Casey did it."

THAT would shock me.

I'm at the point where it wouldn't because she would be throwing someone under the bus for killing the child----jmo

Given CA's ability to act the part, I have often wondered why she hasn't brought herself to beg for Caylee's return. Why is that?

And yet, if Cindy were to do this today, get on TV and beg for Caylee's return, we'd all believe her disingenuous for THAT. Better for her to continue believing that her multitudes of appearances on TV are in fact "her way" of making that plea. This belief system is shared by those few people who believe the movie "Deliverance" was about a pretty canoe trip down a river where the guys were entertained by delightful locals.

I bet CA is going to pee when she realizses the FBI's " Behavioral science unit " who studies forensic psycholingustics ( written & spoken words) have KC CA & GA oh right! Lee too, completely figured out possibly criminally as well.

Months ago in an interview she also called it "HOCUS POCUS". *snort*

And yet, if Cindy were to do this today, get on TV and beg for Caylee's return, we'd all believe her disingenuous for THAT. Better for her to continue believing that her multitudes of appearances on TV are in fact "her way" of making that plea. This belief system is shared by those few people who believe the movie "Deliverance" was about a pretty canoe trip down a river where the guys were entertained by delightful locals.

Ok, now THAT was funny!! :clap:

Science is just Science..............

and Denial is just a river..............

She's a nurse. She's taken science classes.Very likely, at the very beginning of many of her texts and courses, there was discussion about how scientific theory forms. (I'm an RN and now a text/curriculum writer.) And she's quite right that there is no such thing as 100% proof of any scientific theory.

That said, any well-accepted theory has mountains of scientific data backing it.

And yet. It's not 100% proven. Cindy has latched on to this, as ludicrous as it is, and is holding onto it for dear life.

It's silly. But it's got a little nugget of truth in it. (Not much else does, for the Anthonys, these days, IMO.)

I'm not an RN but I agree with you. Even Kobi... who is brilliant, I hear... says that none of the scientific evidence is 100%. Cindy is speaking the truth, even though we don't like it.
I said before that she would not believe the evidence until they show her Caylee's little body. And with so much time passed, she won't believe it because there will be nothing identifiable about it, UNLESS there are clothes that are recognizable on the skeleton.
Sad, but that is her only hope... and she will cling to it until she draws her last breath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back