Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

I'm here ~ ready for Nancy's show! :seeya:

"Why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?" from the 911 call. I hope this is repeated to the jury during the trial. MOO

I just want to shake KC till her teeth fall out of her head.
Porky Pig is on spinning why KC waited 31 days to report Caylee is missing. (Which she didn't do, JB, CA did)

I notice when she's talking to LE, she says the last time "I've seen" my daughter with, not the last time "I saw" my daughter with. Either she has bad grammer, or something is up with that verbage. She's done that on more than one occasion.

Anyone else notice that?

Makes me think that she downloaded a pic of " A " Zaneida off the net, then put that pic next to a Caylee pic. Then if she was polygraphed, she could say the last person "I've seen" my daughter with, and it wouldn't really be a lie...

Nancy: "Casey tells police one lie after the next ~ why?" I wish we knew that too, Nancy! She really must have thought LE was stupid. MOO

Thank you guys for a play by play on the show, for those like me who don't have tv! :)

I notice when she's talking to LE, she says the last time "I've seen" my daughter with, not the last time "I saw" my daughter with. Either she has bad grammer, or something is up with that verbage. She's done that on more than one occasion.

Anyone else notice that?

Makes me think that she downloaded a pic of " A " Zaneida off the net, then put that pic next to a Caylee pic. Then if she was polygraphed, she could say the last person "I've seen" my daughter with, and it wouldn't really be a lie...
Good observation! I hadn't really paid that much attention to her grammar, just assumed it wasn't 'correct' because she didn't know any better.

The remote belongs to hubby and the kids and grands...I love my WS friends for keeping me up to date.

Covering the search of the house. Cindy getting b1tchy with media.
INterview with JG talking about CAylee and her playhouse.
CAdaver dogs hit in backyard. SE corner near play area.
Second cadaver dog (with a different handler) alerted in the same spot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back