1177 users online (218 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Full-size cardboard figure causes NJ bank standoff LOL

MONTGOMERY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) -- A standoff at a New Jersey bank is over after police learned a "person" seen inside was actually a full-size cardboard figure.
    Officers went to the PNC Bank in Montgomery Township on Thursday night after an alarm went off. They saw what they thought was at least one person through the windows of the bank, which had its blinds drawn.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...=ENTERTAINMENT

Talking

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Got to love it!

OMG is that funny! We have the large cardboard black/red spiderman we sometimes hang from my sons window..... though the police have never thought someone broke in, lol.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    OMG, I was embarrassed the other day when my mom and I went to a store and one of those dudes was just inside the door and it made me jump. I feel much better now.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Okay, I think I woke the neighbors laughing.

"After repeatedly failing to get a response, a SWAT team entered the building and discovered the cardboard figure. It was not immediately clear what set off the bank alarm."

Right. Remember that Twilight Zone episode where the store mannequins came alive at night... not saying nuttin' else

I wonder if they took it out and used it for target practice afterwards to get even with making them look so foolish?! (Or did the cardboard cutout get shot before then?!) Hahahaha~
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.