Geraldo Rivera - Sunday, November 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
For those who feel like staying up late, Geraldo is having his show at 1am Eastern. (waaaay past bedtime) JB's best buddy! I don't know if there will be any Caylee Coverage, but wanted to put this out there if you're interested.

It's on the FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

C Ya!
FLKatz
:)

I am still up. Might as well watch it, LOL, or at least have it on in the background!

yea, I'm trying to catch up on laundry and decorating the house for company I have coming for Christmas so I'm going to keep an ear on it too. Sometimes he has his show at 10, but I think he got booted by Greta. :)

btw LaLaw - tell your hero thank you for me. My DH did 3 tours and may have to go back again... ;-(

Qith no gag order, I Fully expect we will hear from Jose on Geraldo's show since they seem to be so close.

well poo - it's greta. Guess I'll change the thread title. Maybe she will talk about Caylee

Geraldo did not come on here in the Central Time zone.

btw LaLaw - tell your hero thank you for me. My DH did 3 tours and may have to go back again... ;-(

Ah, thank you, FloridaKatz! He is my nephew. He is Special Forces in USAF and this pic was taken at Osan AFB in Seoul, Korea.

Thank your DH for me and my family! Your DH is a hero also! I hope he doesn't have to go back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123