The Rev. Richard G

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIND'HER

Reaction score
What is the deal with KC ex's boyfriends father. Is he out on a crusade now to help find missing Children, or has he always been this involved in this matter. 2+2 with these people are now adding up to be 4. Every since Caylee has been missing he has been front and center since day 1. WHY!! He seems more involved than his son..
This may seem liken a negative post, but I wasnt sure how to address this. I dont want it to sound negative. I was just hoping someone else felt the same as me. What are these people hiding, if anything.
I just feel like they may know more than what they are saying too.

Good morning. :) You might want to change your title. It's Reverend Richard Grund, Jesse is the son who was engaged to KC at one time.

I think Mr. Grund has a vested interest in Caylee because at one point, he thought that she was his granddaughter, and had grown very close to her. From what I understand, KC and Caylee spent a lot of time at the Grund house when her and Jesse were engaged especially. I've seen pictures of them opening Christmas presents, etc.

I would think they became very close to Caylee during that time period. She was adorable and I don't see who couldn't. I think he also sees an injustice being done to Caylee and feels the need to defend her. His son has also been implicated by CA and was blamed at one point for Caylee being missing. I can certainly understand why he has a vested interest in this case. He was pretty much unheard from until CA blamed Jesse and then he felt the need to defend his family.

Anyone who is willing to be a voice for Caylee is speaking up and because he had loved Caylee like she was his own granddaughter, he feels very passionate about this.

Check out this Blog on my Space..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=451898634

What is meant by :
There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.

I promise you that.

What is he trying to say. If he know something, now is the time to talk. STOP PLAYING GAMES. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CHILD..

Me again :crazy: I think what he is getting at, is the A fam has publicly implicated his son in Caylee's disappearance. They seem to have gotten into a finger pointing campaign against Jesse. I believe what he is saying, is that he refuses to get into a finger pointing, mud slinging public war of words, until this case is over. In my opinion, he is smart for keeping quiet, not sure if he is a potential witness or not.

He probably knows a great deal about KC and possibly even CA that he would be willing to talk about after the trial. His son is being unfairly accused. He could possibly say the wrong thing right now by speaking out, so he is holding off until justice is served, hopefully. I don't think he is one that is willing to stoop to the level that the A fam has thus far. He may honestly express his opinions and answer questions after the fact, but not while this whole mess is still going on.

What is the deal with KC ex's boyfriends father. Is he out on a crusade now to help find missing Children, or has he always been this involved in this matter. 2+2 with these people are now adding up to be 4. Every since Caylee has been missing he has been front and center since day 1. WHY!! He seems more involved than his son..
This may seem liken a negative post, but I wasnt sure how to address this. I dont want it to sound negative. I was just hoping someone else felt the same as me. What are these people hiding, if anything.
I just feel like they may know more than what they are saying too.

He was ONLY brought into this mess to defend and protect his son who was being falsely accused by CA of being the one who had something to do with Caylee's disappearance. I haven't seen anything about him where he is involved in the search for missing children but if he is involved in finding missing children it is only because this case has made him aware, as it has many of us, that there are alot of kids out there missing. Mr. Grund, unfortunately believes little Caylee is no longer with us and has become friends with many involved in this case. His son has moved on but he has continued to be dragged into the spotlight because of the many lies told by the A's. The Grund's loved little Caylee as a grandaughter and because of KC's lie that was taken away from them too! I do believe Mr. Grund has been keeping alot about the A's to himself out of respect because he is a good Christian man, but a man can only take so much when being dragged through the mud, Christian or not! I respect Mr. Grund for his integrity and I do believe everything will eventually "come out in the wash". But in the meantime, I continue to pray for the Grund Family and hope they can withstand the hatred the A's have bestowed on them through their lies!

Yeah, well, he seems like a bit of a "publicity hound" to me! And I, too, do not like the "teaser" statements. As in "I will tell all when the time is right", etc.

By the way, there was a place in the recently released documents where he states he was talking to George about attending a vigil and he (REv. Grunmd) asks George Anthony "Why aren't you doing what ex-policemen do?"

What is it that "ex-policemen do"? Anybody know?

(No policemen in my family)

Yeah, well, he seems like a bit of a "publicity hound" to me! And I, too, do not like the "teaser" statements. As in "I will tell all when the time is right", etc.

By the way, there was a place in the recently released documents where he states he was talking to George about attending a vigil and he (REv. Grunmd) asks George Anthony "Why aren't you doing what ex-policemen do?"

I would like to think an ex-policeman would tell the truth and admit to the facts. But then again, we all know there have been known to be crooked cops!

They investigate. I think RG was expressing his frustration that GA was just going along with what was being said instead of trusting his instincts about the case.

I think the appropriate person to ask is "George". Reverend Grund sincerely cared about Caylee. He also loves his own children. At the risk of being accused of becoming a "publicity hound" and keeping my mouth shut to protect my children, I would behave in pretty much the same manner as he has. I've met this man and he is a very kind and caring person that has been sincerely affected by Caylee's disappearance.

I think RG just knows much about that family from what KC told them....such as LA and GA abusing KC. I think he's just letting the G & C know that there's much he could say but won't at this time until they find Caylee. He's none too happy that the A's are throwing his son under the bus.

I think RG just knows much about that family from what KC told them....such as LA and GA abusing KC. I think he's just letting the G & C know that there's much he could say but won't at this time until they find Caylee. He's none too happy that the A's are throwing his son under the bus.

ITA, and what parent would be?

I like Rev. Grund, IMHO he does something the A's don't do, he makes this about Caylee.

Cindy's daughter 'lost' Caylee and won't say why or how, truthfully. Cindy won't blame her but somehow blames Jesse. It think Reverend Grund feels that's unjust and is trying to defend his son. Maybe he knows something that Casey told him about the dynamics at the Ants which Casey shared with him which he's saving until after the trial. Who knows. Perhaps it's like Baez saving the truth (which will astound us all) until trial.

They investigate. I think RG was expressing his frustration that GA was just going along with what was being said instead of trusting his instincts about the case.

George is a weak husband in my view and is very much in a wife dominated home rather than a partnership home. For many this works okay. For many it is a kind of living hell at home. The same appllies to a husband only dominated home in my view.
George isn't mature enough to step up to anything.
His "workers compensation" case may p[rove to be interesting. If there wasn't a trauma related injury to the knee at the workplace (where?) than it probably simply gave out on him due to his own condition, sadly still compensable if it happened to occur during work hours. Chances are he sued too to try and extract a larger settlement rather than appreciate the medical attention and the doctor's initial assessment as to the degree of impairment if any.
He is probably an employer's worst kind of pick because he is a baby.

MHO of REV. Grund is : He seems like a breath of fresh air compared to the A's , he is a very truthful man who wholehearted loves Caylee, but will not sit by and let people drag his son through the mud.

Re: Workers Comp - you can't sue anybody for a Workers Comp injury. Workers Comp is an "exclusive remedy" proposition in EVERY state. The deal is that Workers Comp laws were instituted to make sure workers who were injured on the job would have medical treatment and some compensation for their lost wages. The other half of the bargain is that a worker cannot sue an employer for any money above and beyond what WC pays.

The only exception to this would be if there was machinery involved that was defective - then the employee could possibly sue the manufacturer of the machinery.

Check out this Blog on my Space..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=451898634

What is meant by :
There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.

I promise you that.

What is he trying to say. If he know something, now is the time to talk. STOP PLAYING GAMES. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CHILD..

I agree. I see that RG's original scary website has changed. The one where he was in a blue suit and holding a gun is the one I mean. I do not call RG a Reverend because he is a self-professed one. He did not attend Seminary at all. My Dad did a stint in the Marines, then attended Seminary after college, THEN he was a Minister. You cannot become one overnight. And yes, I have read all of RG's frightening story and how he got to where he is today. This is my opinion.

I am sorry, but those are awfully big words to live up to - "There will come a time when I will say and answer all. I promise you that." Now what does that mean?

Re: Workers Comp - you can't sue anybody for a Workers Comp injury. Workers Comp is an "exclusive remedy" proposition in EVERY state. The deal is that Workers Comp laws were instituted to make sure workers who were injured on the job would have medical treatment and some compensation for their lost wages. The other half of the bargain is that a worker cannot sue an employer for any money above and beyond what WC pays.

The only exception to this would be if there was machinery involved that was defective - then the employee could possibly sue the manufacturer of the machinery.

Some states have a panel for mediation and you go through it but if there is no agreement one can fiule the complaint (sue ) if he or she thinks they are not being treated properly. Lawyers advertise all the time. I know, I have been fighting them for years and have arranged for counsel on behalf of the company and tesitifed myself, etc.
I'm suggesting it is lkely there is public recoprd of George's case if anyone's interested--assuming it actually went to trial which is doubtful. Sadly, most companies settle rather than pouring more resources into the trail lawyer hole of extortion.

Well, my late husband was retired LE after 21 years, then a warden after that for 7 years. I was in LE for 10 years and left - I did not retire from it. Having said that, I have no idea what RG is talking about.

I would like to think an ex-policeman would tell the truth and admit to the facts. But then again, we all know there have been known to be crooked cops!

Yes, there are some crooked cops just as there are crooked people in every profession. A good officer (don't like the word cop) would never get himself or herself involved in this sort of thing. A crooked LE officer thinks he can outsmart everyone. A good LE officer knows that it is only a matter of time before the truth is found out, and will be truthful in the beginning. JMO

I don't know what I think of Rev. Grund. I don't really trust him. I don't trust alot of overly religious people. But, in his defense, maybe he feels bad for failing Caylee in some way and wants to step up to the plate.

I feel sorry for anyone who was ever involved with KC in any capacity. They all have to be questioning everything everyone says now and that's sad. Good job in wrecking lives KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth