KC's Cell Forensic Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
So, we've seen some of KC's outgoing texts to AH and some others. Now, we also have some of her incoming texts (when are we gonna see all of her outgoing texts?) and her incoming calls using the names she set-up in her address book.

Who are all the people in her phonebook and why does she have them listed under certain name (Special K, Best Friend, Scoob, AG Money, Kyle:animal, etc.)? Remember, no full names!!:)

Why does the report list the extraction date as 10/21/08? Why wasn't this done earlier?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2851-2900 f.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2901-2950 f.pdf

I know the cell phone ping team has already done tons of research on KC's calls and ping locations, but I think this deserves its own thread. Let's discuss.

IIRC it was a second attempt that got the results. For some reason the first did not get results. One thing that I noticed was that Cindy texted Casey on the 15th at 16:27:40 "call me ASAP major prob" and again at 16:45:24 "call me" Cindy called Casy at 12:48 and at 17:31 but they are listed as "missed"

Most of this has been discussed. If you search you can find out who these names really are. Sorry, just letting you all know.

So, we've seen some of KC's outgoing texts to AH and some others. Now, we also have some of her incoming texts (when are we gonna see all of her outgoing texts?) and her incoming calls using the names she set-up in her address book.

Who are all the people in her phonebook and why does she have them listed under certain name (Special K, Best Friend, Scoob, AG Money, Kyle:animal, etc.)? Remember, no full names!!:)

Why does the report list the extraction date as 10/21/08? Why wasn't this done earlier?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2851-2900 f.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2901-2950 f.pdf

I know the cell phone ping team has already done tons of research on KC's calls and ping locations, but I think this deserves its own thread. Let's discuss.

It's not listed as an earlier date b/c the tried to do it but either KC erased everything and made it appear you couldn't get anything off of it and they waited on an updated version of the software to get the goods.

Most of this has been discussed. If you search you can find out who these names really are. Sorry, just letting you all know.

Yep, I know KC's cell phone records have been thoroughly dissected by the cell ping team (awesome work, guys!). But, I believe it is interesting to see them in a format that lists the names she chose to list them as in her phonebook.

:)

I don’t find the way the names are listed in her phone strange in the least bit. I have a couple shy of 200 names in my phone; 5-8 are general business numbers. So about 190 are personal numbers and maybe 10% (and I am being generous) have a last name attached. Why? Because they are MY friends/family/associates I know their last names.

How I list a contact is normally in one of four ways (I will use “Matt” as an example, there are 12+ in my phone): nickname (Matt now = “Chewy” or “Big Bro”), just last name (Matt now = Coleman), name plus city/state/country/business (Matt now = “Matt NYC” or “Matt Instant Live”), and finally first and last name. There is no real hierarchy just which ever one is most appropriate. But I usually don’t list first and last unless I don’t know that person real well or their names rhyme (“Matt Pratt”).

Now that is just me. My best friend has maybe 40 numbers in her phone and every entry is first name…

I don’t find the way the names are listed in her phone strange in the least bit. I have a couple shy of 200 names in my phone; 5-8 are general business numbers. So about 190 are personal numbers and maybe 10% (and I am being generous) have a last name attached. Why? Because they are MY friends/family/associates I know their last names.

How I list a contact is normally in one of four ways (I will use “Matt” as an example, there are 12+ in my phone): nickname (Matt now = “Chewy” or “Big Bro”), just last name (Matt now = Coleman), name plus city/state/country/business (Matt now = “Matt NYC” or “Matt Instant Live”), and finally first and last name. There is no real hierarchy just which ever one is most appropriate. But I usually don’t list first and last unless I don’t know that person real well or their names rhyme (“Matt Pratt”).

Now that is just me. My best friend has maybe 40 numbers in her phone and every entry is first name…

I am jealous you have that many friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I missed this, but who is *Universal that called KC?? I seen it listed as missed calls. Seeing that she didnt work there, who did she have listed as universal?????

Maybe I missed this, but who is *Universal that called KC?? I seen it listed as missed calls. Seeing that she didnt work there, who did she have listed as universal?????

That was the AT&T collection dept., I believe. So, every time AT& T called her wanting her bill to be paid, it popped up as Universal. Anyone, such as CA, scrolling through recent calls would see that Universal had called her, when it really was the collection dept of AT&T.

BeagleMom

IIRC she had Universal stored as the number that ATT/Cingular calls you when your bill is due. Someone on WS called the number and found that out.

IIRC it was a second attempt that got the results. For some reason the first did not get results. One thing that I noticed was that Cindy texted Casey on the 15th at 16:27:40 "call me ASAP major prob" and again at 16:45:24 "call me" Cindy called Casy at 12:48 and at 17:31 but they are listed as "missed"

Which would correspond to Cindy getting back from the fathers day visit, and learning of KC stealing from Grandpa. Which in turn led into the mysterious major blowout arguement that night, which the neighbors heard, but noone seems to know or say anything about.

Casey got a call from ATT at noon on July 15th about her overdue cell phone bill.

She went online and tried to pay the $574 bill electronically using check/routing numbers stolen from Amy's car.

I'm not sure whether she kited that check before or after she picked up Amy from the airport in mid-afternoon.

Which would correspond to Cindy getting back from the fathers day visit, and learning of KC stealing from Grandpa. Which in turn led into the mysterious major blowout arguement that night, which the neighbors heard, but noone seems to know or say anything about.
Weren't those calls on July 15th, with the 'major prob' referring to the car they'd just retrieved from the impound lot?

I am quite possibly getting mixed up, but I believe those texts are from JULY 15 and therefore correspond to the impounded Pontiac.

Might want to recheck that (I was just looking at it, but golly, it gets mighty confusing).:confused::confused:

It turned out it was the delinquent billing department of AT&T

I am jealous you have that many friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - I have 684 in mine, but trust me they are not all friends. I keep my bank phone numbers, Department store numbers, etc. I have over 100 different persons in mine concerning work alone.

Has anyone seen the Orange county sherrifs office computor forensics report? It states casey wasn't just looking up cupid.com but had pics on there. Type in " new instant messages on casey computer" scroll 4 down. I just can't stop myself from sluething HELP!

Casey got a call from ATT at noon on July 15th about her overdue cell phone bill.

She went online and tried to pay the $574 bill electronically using check/routing numbers stolen from Amy's car.

I'm not sure whether she kited that check before or after she picked up Amy from the airport in mid-afternoon.

Before.

Weren't those calls on July 15th, with the 'major prob' referring to the car they'd just retrieved from the impound lot?
Yes, June 15th was fight over money.

Major prob=Car smells like dead body, where's Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.