PA - Michael Konek for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Middletown, 2007

capoly

Reaction score
A Middletown man, with a long history of sexually abusing children and collecting more than 6,000 images of child *advertiser censored*, was sentenced Wednesday to 41/2 to 17 years in a state prison.

Michael Konek, 54, of Teal Drive also was declared a sexually violent predator under Megan's Law. The designation, handed down by Bucks County Judge Albert Cepparulo, means Konek will be monitored by state police for the rest of his life, and his neighbors will be notified when he gets out of prison.

“This crime is almost unspeakably vicious and heinous,” Cepparulo said, during a hearing in county court in Doylestown. “Mr. Konek is a predator, a sexually violent predator, in the truest sense of that word.”

We could take comfort in this.....

Standing with his attorney, John Kerrigan, Konek apologized briefly before he was sentenced. Kerrigan told the judge his client has been taking self-help classes at the county jail while awaiting trial, and leads a Bible study group.

“I am extremely sorry for all the problems I have caused, the trouble and hurt I have caused,” Konek said. “I'm not the man I was before. I'm much closer to God now.”

Or feel sympathy for this....

Konek had complained at a prior hearing that other inmates were harassing him in the county jail.

Or perhaps Thank God for this.....

“This crime is almost unspeakably vicious and heinous. You fed your sick fantasies by victimizing this girl,” the judge said. “I hope that when you put your head down every night to sleep the terror you caused these children comes back to haunt you.” :applause:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-11272008-1628680.html

...I always worry about the children in videos....does the FBI try to find them?

Snip
Konek has a prior conviction for sexually abusing children; in 1989 he pleaded no contest to groping four girls — ages 5, 6, 7 and 10 — in Newtown Township. Konek was sentenced to three to 23 months in prison for those crimes, and served his term on work release.
Snip

It just about boggles the mind-I mean really. 3-23 months. I hope that judge is reminded of the sentence they handed down on that case. Cause look what was spawned as a result...

And on a side note- Why can't people who possess child *advertiser censored* be sentenced as if they committed the rape of the child? Cause there wouldnt be a market for it if people did not buy and trade it, right...JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303
Back