Ground Breaking Science and Uncovering the Evidence

So cool where these searches takes us. Keep up the good sluething! So many sciences out there to connect the dots. These criminals think their so smart in todays technology world. they are low in the food chain of intelligents.

Human body odor historically has a bad name, but for ORNL's Arpad Vass, determining the chemical composition of human body odor after death could lead to the invention of a desirable "electronic nose." Such a detector could help police more quickly find bodies buried in hidden, shallow graves.

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_18.shtml

Wow, a detector (like a metal detector). Wonder if the scents collected through this device will be as sensitive to individual scent markers, such as dogs are able to discern. Cutting edge Forensic Science breakthrough, like Brain Fingerprinting was a few years ago.

Very good reference material. Thanks FloridaKatz.

My brother in law (he's a chemist) works at ORNL and told DH yesterday that they are working on a chemical that can be sprayed (like from a crop duster) that will identify bones, whether buried or above ground. That's the way I found this article.

Imagine spraying all of the wooded areas in the area where the pings were.

The bad side of this is that it won't work in water.

Science is just science according to CA...........
BUT I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW SCIENCES...........this would save allot of time searching in thick brush!!! The future sciences will be unbelieveable thanks to researchers!!! Who ever dreamt there would be a thing called DNA?????

Too kewl!!! Very interesting stuff...but Cindy says "science is science" sooooo......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back