Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

If nothing else can make this case odd:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post

No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Interesting. The FBI is already investigating an allegation that Cindy handed over the wrong hairbrush when trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Hmmmm..... now why would she do that? Who is Cindy trying to protect here, and just who is Caylee's father? Could Casey's allegations of sexual abuse be true???

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails.

IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nedthan Johns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?
    I agree that there is a lot more that is being covered up in the family. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post

I do love me some Kathi Bellich (and the irony that emails were forwarded to her is priceless).

I can only wonder what "sensitive" materials Cindy would be in possession of...

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezryder9 For This Useful Post:

My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?

good point. Were these released on purpose? Tainting of some sort? Why were they sent to a reporter?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nedthan Johns For This Useful Post:

Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Siamese For This Useful Post:

Baez was probably letting Casey use his laptop. LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. Or Cindy did it, herself. You never know...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Siamese For This Useful Post:

i smell a mistrial.

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?
    Since they have no attorney now there would not be any privileged information. There is nothing they can really claim. They are not party to any criminal defense at this time.

They can just write this one off.........there is nothing they can do. Remember the Demo kid who hacked Sarah Palin's account?

good point. Were these released on purpose? Tainting of some sort? Why were they sent to a reporter?
    I would not be surprised, not to mention Kathy Bellich of all potential reporters. 3...2...1... Cindy claims this is the latest in conspiracy against Anthony family.

If that is the case, there will be a LOT of arrests in the future. He was warned not once but twice about the rules and he even had to go to the judge to get permission to take it in there with her.

Another thing is if there are emails talking about how she "fooled" LE, she is toast after this trial.

I have to admit this was one of my first thoughts upon reading this.

Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.

:Jumpie: That was funny!

Another thought - SK was talking about CA getting arrested - is he involved somehow, I wonder?
    just thinking outloud.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Siamese View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. Or Cindy did it, herself. You never know...
    Keep in mind Lee is a computer "geek"..............a public place like a library and boom........you could claim "hacked."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by cocowiley View Post
    i smell a mistrial.
    Well, I smell someone trying to create the atmosphere for one. Can we say CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by 4Siamese View Post
    Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.
    I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Well, I smell someone trying to create the atmosphere for one. Can we say CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
    It may be LA sending them to the press. Wanting the truth out but not wanting to be the one to tell it. Could even be GA.

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??
    I just said that..........him or LA.

Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast