Thread: Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Hybrid View

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

If nothing else can make this case odd:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post

No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails.

IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nedthan Johns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?
    I agree that there is a lot more that is being covered up in the family. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post

I do love me some Kathi Bellich (and the irony that emails were forwarded to her is priceless).

I can only wonder what "sensitive" materials Cindy would be in possession of...

Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    I do love me some Kathi Bellich (and the irony that emails were forwarded to her is priceless).

I can only wonder what "sensitive" materials Cindy would be in possession of...
    Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.
    She can't do that now. She already admitted not giving them the right hairbrush in the media in response to the email coming out and did not deny it in any way other than to say she didn't do anything deceptive or however she characterized it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Kathi ROCKS!!

Unless she sent it from her computer, and then she would have to show this hacker gained access to her house.

All I get out of this is it backs my assertions there is little to no intelligence at play here. If Cindy is charged with obstruction at some point, her computer will be confiscated again, and anything on it can be used as evidence against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Unless she sent it from her computer, and then she would have to show this hacker gained access to her house.

All I get out of this is it backs my assertions there is little to no intelligence at play here. If Cindy is charged with obstruction at some point, her computer will be confiscated again, and anything on it can be used as evidence against her.
    I totally and completely agree 110% with this. I'm leaning to the "no" instead of the "little".

Kathi ROCKS!!

I agree the timing of this "hacking" is odd..Murt's site was "hacked" when Padilla was searching the river at blanchard park and he said he was going to press charges on the person who did it, never said who though.. Another thing. The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal.

CA: Over the Thanksgiving weekend , she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense. So, did she have something on there that would shed light to what really happen to Caylee and what she has tampered with and her next move? That would be great...she just admitted that the information was true information.....

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    CA: Over the Thanksgiving weekend , she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense. So, did she have something on there that would shed light to what really happen to Caylee and what she has tampered with and her next move? That would be great...she just admitted that the information was true information.....
    Proof IMO of what most of us know.... everything she does is in effort to protect Casey. Her REAL goal.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I agree the timing of this "hacking" is odd..Murt's site was "hacked" when Padilla was searching the river at blanchard park and he said he was going to press charges on the person who did it, never said who though.. Another thing. The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal.

What difference does it make if they are out of town or home sleeping? the "hacker" didnt have to be in the anthony home sitting at their computer. The "hacker" would be in his own home in his jammies.

So why make a point of saying they were out of town when this happened?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shelbar53 For This Useful Post:

Kathi ROCKS!!

Yep, timing on this hacking is just too coincidental. It's just simple, CA takes responsibility for nothing. If she sent emails that were telling, all of a sudden aomeone "hacked" her email. Just like when AT&T supposedly was just "wrong" about the calls she claimed. C'mon, enough already. Did her momma not make her be accountable for anything in her own life either???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Interesting. The FBI is already investigating an allegation that Cindy handed over the wrong hairbrush when trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Hmmmm..... now why would she do that? Who is Cindy trying to protect here, and just who is Caylee's father? Could Casey's allegations of sexual abuse be true???

s_finch is offline "Perpetrators on all levels strive for stealth"
    Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Interesting. The FBI is already investigating an allegation that Cindy handed over the wrong hairbrush when trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Hmmmm..... now why would she do that? Who is Cindy trying to protect here, and just who is Caylee's father? Could Casey's allegations of sexual abuse be true???
    Geesh, where have I been? When did Casey claim sexual abuse? TIA

~ snipped ~

when did casey allege sexual abuse? i completely missed that....

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezryder9 For This Useful Post:

Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Siamese For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Siamese View Post
    Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.
    I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??
    I just said that..........him or LA.

it is very easy to hack into a hotmail or yahoo account all you need is the persons email address date of birth zip code and answer one question about them
    with my hotmail and yahoo account I out false info for my account settings for this exact reason
    *Excuse My Grammatical ERRORS as well as any typos… Posting from my cell phone.*

Talk about tunnel vision!! A thread about a crime against the anthonys and instead of focusing on that crime, posters turn it into a crime by the anthonys....Sheeesh....it doesnt end.

Any mistrial will be because of the extreme bias of the public, and the lengths that these people go to in their vigilate justice. You cant blame the A's for what other people do.
    Whats next? I stubbed my toe....Damn those A's. And , oh my, that storm the other night did some damage....must be the anthonys again.I've seen them blamed for how much time a member chooses to sit in front of their pc re this case.
    This forum has turned into a 'how can we blame the A's for everything that happens' instead of 'how can we put our heads together to find Caylee.'
    Lets get back on track and use our time and energy in finding princess Caylee.She deserves better than this.

My opinion is the hacker probably was trying to find out the truth about what happened by hacking her account. Welcome to modern technology, nothings personal anymore. As my old friend said never put anything in writing you dont want people to know about.

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    I would not be surprised, not to mention Kathy Bellich of all potential reporters. 3...2...1... Cindy claims this is the latest in conspiracy against Anthony family.

Well, I don't know if there is any organized conspiracy against the Anthony's, but whoever did this certainly wasn't acting in their best interests!

Have we discovered if the emails were tampered with in any way before being sent to the reporter? It just occured to me that someone who doesn't have the Anthony's best interests in mind might "doctor" the emails to make them more inflamatory.

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast