Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

If nothing else can make this case odd:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails. :waitasec:

If nothing else can make this case odd:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Interesting. The FBI is already investigating an allegation that Cindy handed over the wrong hairbrush when trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Hmmmm..... now why would she do that? Who is Cindy trying to protect here, and just who is Caylee's father? Could Casey's allegations of sexual abuse be true???

No kidding! Jeeze. I think I say it everyday, but this case is unbelievable. You can't write this stuff.

"The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background."

So maybe that's why some people have been reporting that Cindy will be arrested on obstruction charges, because they've seen the e-mails. :waitasec:

IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?

IMO there is only ONE reason a mother would go to such lengths to obstruct justice. If Caylee's father was dead why hand over the wrong brush, What is she trying to hide?

I agree that there is a lot more that is being covered up in the family. IMO.

I do love me some Kathi Bellich (and the irony that emails were forwarded to her is priceless).

I can only wonder what "sensitive" materials Cindy would be in possession of...:waitasec:

Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?

My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?

good point. Were these released on purpose? Tainting of some sort? Why were they sent to a reporter?

Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.

My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?

Since they have no attorney now there would not be any privileged information. There is nothing they can really claim. They are not party to any criminal defense at this time.

They can just write this one off.........there is nothing they can do. Remember the Demo kid who hacked Sarah Palin's account?

good point. Were these released on purpose? Tainting of some sort? Why were they sent to a reporter?

I would not be surprised, not to mention Kathy Bellich of all potential reporters. 3...2...1... Cindy claims this is the latest in conspiracy against Anthony family.

Baez was probably letting Casey use his laptop. LOL

If that is the case, there will be a LOT of arrests in the future. He was warned not once but twice about the rules and he even had to go to the judge to get permission to take it in there with her.

Another thing is if there are emails talking about how she "fooled" LE, she is toast after this trial.

Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.

Another thought - SK was talking about CA getting arrested - is he involved somehow, I wonder?
just thinking outloud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back