Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    What I thought was interesting in SK's interview was that he supposedly traced the IP address to SP's on at least one of the emails. Now, barring any "suspect drug spreadsheet" that CA may have wanted leaked to the media, if that is indeed true, it poses some interesting questions.

Who would have access to CA's email account that could have used it from SPs location to forward those emails? Her brother RP? LA? I just don't understand why CA would have leaked any of that stuff herself as it put her in a very negative light. Who would have had the motivation to bust her to the media??
    Funny how that whole thing fizzled out.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Funny how that whole thing fizzled out.
    I know! I'm still curious as to what it was all about though. Especially that part with SP's IP showing up.

Was it some kind of hysterical play for sympathy CA made? Was it somebody else that wanted her busted for her chicanery? I'm sure LE knows and is laughing as we speak. Just wish somebody would share the joke with us, lol!
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    At that time---had CA's email addy been put on any public doc?
    SK had posted an email of CA's on his website and did not block it. I remember seeing it but don't know whether it was before or after the dramatic "hacking from Ocala" incident/diversion/drama. I was wondering if it had also appeared in an early doc dump or on some website/myspace thing for the original foundation. I'm pretty sure it was in SP's email and certainly in RP's, IIRC, but those were released later I believe.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    HAHAHAHA

No one hacked Cindy's email ..
    She was busted when she accidentally sent her "script" to Kathy B ..

Is the FBI even still investigating this sham?
    I to think this was the case. Cindy was/is taking so many meds that she may of accidentally done this herself due to being heavily drugged and stressed. The family was out of town right? So, who else could it be? I think it was Cindy herself and like she trained her daughter so well to do, she is passing the blame on someone else. I don't think that SP would put her self in this position, she could of just told LE about it and sent it straight to LE, what ever info was leaked that is. That would of been a lot easier if someone wanted to call Cindy out. JMO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

I had to laugh reading this thread because my family always jokes about "drunk texting"...so this situation, as I understand it, (thanks to WS'ers who understand computer/internet technology) someone sent CA's private/personal emails to KB from a location that was not the A home computer? Is it really that simple? So CA could have done it from some place besides her home pc and just blame it on hacking? I think I said it before on this thread, seems easily disputed by LE internet tech's.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

I think OCSO needs to just go ahead and seize this computer, if they are relying on the A's to give them "truthful" information, they may be in for quite a wait...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

I'm bumping this up, because this is another event that happened during the interesting week in November.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    I had to laugh reading this thread because my family always jokes about "drunk texting"...so this situation, as I understand it, (thanks to WS'ers who understand computer/internet technology) someone sent CA's private/personal emails to KB from a location that was not the A home computer? Is it really that simple? So CA could have done it from some place besides her home pc and just blame it on hacking? I think I said it before on this thread, seems easily disputed by LE internet tech's.
    I just recently found out it is that easy to hack into a home computer. Someone within the last month accessed one of my personal e-mail accounts and has 3x sent out spam e-mails from my account to everyone on my contacts list!!!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    HAHAHAHA

No one hacked Cindy's email ..
    She was busted when she accidentally sent her "script" to Kathy B ..

Is the FBI even still investigating this sham?
    Nope! I just spoke to the F.B.I. by phone, it's not worth their time unless it's a government computer and/or significant financial loss.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I just recently found out it is that easy to hack into a home computer. Someone within the last month accessed one of my personal e-mail accounts and has 3x sent out spam e-mails from my account to everyone on my contacts list!!!
    Are you sure it wasn't a virus? There are quite a few that will send out spam to everyone in your address book. I have one in one of my comcast email accounts.. but not the others?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlOnDe_GuRrL For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlOnDe_GuRrL View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't a virus? There are quite a few that will send out spam to everyone in your address book. I have one in one of my comcast email accounts.. but not the others?
    We've run McAfee on my computer and it didn't detect anything.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Sounds more like a virus.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    We've run McAfee on my computer and it didn't detect anything.
    Boot up in safe mode and then run spybot and your virus program. Sometimes they cannot be detected in normal run mode and can be found and destroyed in safe mode.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

22. The Following User Says Thank You to donnam For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031