Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    As much as I would love to see those emails, I'm glad Kathi had enough insight to just forward them to the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    In order to hack her email you would need the email address. Now who would have known that???
    IMO this is another manipulative attempt to add the "conspiracy" theory to this case. Reasonable doubt or a mistrial is the goal. IMO.
    My dad told me something when I was a young girl "Cat, no matter how smart you think you are,there is always someone smarter" I would give that advise to CA and her co-hearts. They are playing with the "Obstruction of justice" charge. It's just a matter of time before someone who gets paid the big bucks is hot on their trail. JMO
    Everybody.

It was released in the document dump.

I smell a big, fat dead squirrel thrown under the bus to mask something else.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tangerinemoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?
    Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.
    It's actually even easier than that. All you have to do is guess the secret question correctly to reset the password - which is probably what the hacker did given that Cindy couldn't get into the account over the weekend.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

My take on this is she was probably saying things she shouldn't have been and made this up to cover her backside.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Everybody.

It was released in the document dump.
    Right , but wouldn't that have been her first clue to change it???
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Baez was probably letting Casey use his laptop. LOL
    <Shrieking with laughter>

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I personally believe her email was hacked. Hacking yahoo is very easy to do and will lead to someone getting caught very quickly.

But having said that what would the benefit of Cindy or another insider leaking incriminating emails to the press? The only thing I can think of would be to contaminate the evidence, it has now been dispersed illegally, and the FBI has it without a proper search warrant? Is that what everyone is thinking the goal would be?

My thoughts on this, too...thanks
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

HMMMM you would think her PI guys would tell her not to send such info on her YAHOO account!!!!!! Interesting........no??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bailee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Right , but wouldn't that have been her first clue to change it???

I don't fault her for not changing it--it may very well be an established address with many (in the media and through tip sites). It's unfortunate that this case is attracting the hacker community.

If anything, I also guess it was accessed via her question and then her password was changed, hence locking her out of her own account, just like Gov Palin. She needed a more secure question and answer. It's still a shame that anyone would even try to gain access to her computer.

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    Correct me if I am wrong here but I thought that CA's brother forwarded these emails to the media. Is that not what we read the other day???

I just don't believe the computer was hacked at all.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I think Cindy was hacked too.

Cindy's yahoo address with her username has been all over the media. If she had a password like "Caylee", I think she is be darn lucky that the hacker made his hacking known. I don't think it will take long to root out the hacker.
    You'd think that someone who's had security detail, PIs, closed-cicuit tv installed, and an attorney, once upon a time, would have known better.

I think she was hacked...it happens to the best of us (and I'm a nobody!)

Quote Originally Posted by jmfstl View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong here but I thought that CA's brother forwarded these emails to the media. Is that not what we read the other day???
    I think this is new stuff, correspondence with her PI, Kidfinders, and evidently some sensitive material concerning KC's defense.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast