Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Either do I
    So she's going to get LE involved AGAIN to lead them nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by CourtsInSession View Post
    According to the site we don't mention here, it could be Cindy trusted someone and it's the emails between them making admissions. I don't think she was hacked. It's the only way she can get of be accused of writing the emails.
    Delicious! Could Cindy really be that dumb to know the true source of the email couldn't be figured out in 10 minutes? Especially since the FBI has them? This has the potential to be great fun.

Where were the Anthony's on Friday anyway?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I think this is where the real irony lies. Kathi forwards to the FBI because of the hacking - when the FBI is already investigating info received in an email from LG regarding the brush.

In all seriousness - this should never have happened and, in my opinion, it is very sad. No one has the right to steal the A's private emails and this is a case of someone going to far to take the law into their own hands. That person needs to learn some patience. KC will stand trial.

Salem
    Yeah, I'd hate to win by cheating.

CA has made herself accessible by publicizing her phone and cell phone numbers. She has encouraged people to contact her personally with their Caylee "sightings." I have not personally noticed or seen it -- but are we sure she hasn't also given out her email addy?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents
    That is what I was afraid of. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes of this. I am just overly suspicious at this point of any/all developments that come out of the Ant colony.

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    CA has made herself accessible by publicizing her phone and cell phone numbers. She has encouraged people to contact her personally with their Caylee "sightings." I have not personally noticed or seen it -- but are we sure she hasn't also given out her email addy?
    Her yahoo email was in the doc dump last week.
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I just don't believe the computer was hacked at all.
    me either. Or if it was, it was done from someone very close to this case. Of course

I like how she said they were out of town ( yea maybe as far as Mt. Dora) but yet George was seen on Thanksgiving driving his billboard around...maybe it was GA ....I've said all along he would roll and their marriage would go out the door. Ca is the plotter.....and yes everyone must obey the queen in the ANTS house.....he needs the truth to come out....this is killing poor GA inside....
    Casey rid herself of her daughter to be at the bars...Now she will live her life behind them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    To read her e-mail.

People get into their significant other's e-mail all the time. The "mark as unread" option must have been invented to aid snoops.

If there was no such thing as snoopy people, there wouldn't be a demand for sites to tell how to get into private myspace accounts.
    Sorry, I left the sentence hanging...what could the motive be for alledging you were hacked? What's to be gained?

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    My take on this is she was probably saying things she shouldn't have been and made this up to cover her backside.
    That's what I am saying!

CA/KC when you tell the truth you don't have to make up stories to cover up and keep things straight-novel concept, I know!
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Unless she sent it from her computer, and then she would have to show this hacker gained access to her house.

All I get out of this is it backs my assertions there is little to no intelligence at play here. If Cindy is charged with obstruction at some point, her computer will be confiscated again, and anything on it can be used as evidence against her.
    I totally and completely agree 110% with this. I'm leaning to the "no" instead of the "little".

I absolutely believe her email account was hacked. I personally know someone who had their yahoo account hacked and this was the exact same scenario: could not get into the email account and emails were forwarded to other people.

All you need to know to hack into someone's yahoo account is their birthdate, their country of residence, their zipcode and the answer to the secret question which the user makes up when they sign up.

Cake, I tell you. Piece o' cake.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

And this is the same woman so many people were feeling sorry for this morning! Now I have one more reason to NOT feel sorry for her.

I wonder if Lee could have guessed the password? Did Cindy have such a simplistic password that anyone could have guessed it?

Cindy had better hope that there was nothing in the emails that was in direct conflict of what she had already told the FBI. IMO, the emails are probably worse than we know.
    The FBI has come into this information legally and I would love to know what they think about them.

Just give then enough rope and they will hang themselves. JMO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I've read what he said about 3 times and still can't understand the english. Hope it's not me!
    No - it's not you. I read it five times. It is gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Geez, the Ants are running background investigations!
    How about an investigation to FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER or find out the truth.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents
    ~~~Bolded by me

I agree.

As soon as LG sent that info about the "wrong hairbrush" to the FBI, law enforcement had a reason to get a search warrant for the computers.

Just because they have apparently not acted upon that right, as of yet, does not mean that they cannot go in at any time to do so.

Anything that they find on those computers that is deemed evidentiary towards a charge of obstruction (or any other charge) can be prosecutable.

Just because someone has hacked into Cindy's yahoo account does not release her from any potential liability or responsibility.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    I absolutely believe her email account was hacked. I personally know someone who had their yahoo account hacked and this was the exact same scenario: could not get into the email account and emails were forwarded to other people.

All you need to know to hack into someone's yahoo account is their birthdate, their country of residence, their zipcode and the answer to the secret question which the user makes up when they sign up.

Cake, I tell you. Piece o' cake.
    Might be a piece of cake, but it is a crime. I think one or all of the Anthony's know exactly what happened. My opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    That is what I was afraid of. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes of this. I am just overly suspicious at this point of any/all developments that come out of the Ant colony.
    I am suspicious of anything from them, too.

But, I know how easy it is to get into people's yahoo accounts to read their e-mail. And Cindy's yahoo e-mail address was recently made public.

So, it COULD have happened.

I think it will be tracked if it did. They tracked Melinda Duckett's hack into her ex-husband's myspace e-mail account.

What I thought was interesting while listening to the 12 minute tape of her saying she didnt obstruct justice were 2 things.
    #1. she said her and casey went throgh caylees barettes and stripped the sheets. Why would they strip the sheets looking for caylee's hair when she say she washes them every week since caylees been missing.
    #2. She said casey bought an air mattress for caylee? Did I hear that right? Where was she using the air mattress? I don't remember any of her friends say caylee slept on an air matress.

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    How about an investigation to FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER or find out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm View Post
    Her yahoo email was in the doc dump last week.
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. I know her addy was in last week's document dump. What I'm questioning is whether that's where the blame should be placed -- or if, along with publicizing her home and cell numbers, she may have also freely given out her email addy.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

There are two possibilities here. Cindy is claiming she was hacked so she can distance herself incriminating emails she sent to a blogger and people like LG. Cindy supposedly has also implicated LE using her email addy because they have her laptop. Or she really did get hacked and the hacker found incriminating evidence and forwarded them to Kathi B.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 12-01-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    I am suspicious of anything from them, too.

But, I know how easy it is to get into people's yahoo accounts to read their e-mail. And Cindy's yahoo e-mail address was recently made public.

So, it COULD have happened.

I think it will be tracked if it did. They tracked Melinda Duckett's hack into her ex-husband's myspace e-mail account.
    Oh I definitely agree, I have no doubt that the perpetrator of the hacking can and will be traced. I suppose I should just adopt a 'wait and see' attitude.

To Cindy, the victim of maliciousness:

Cindy, if your email was hacked, we will all soon see how distraught you are about Caylee and how you wished kc would tell the truth. We will understand your sorrow and have pity for you and your family.

So don't worry too much about it...it will be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.
    I agree the timing of this "hacking" is odd..Murt's site was "hacked" when Padilla was searching the river at blanchard park and he said he was going to press charges on the person who did it, never said who though.. Another thing. The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal.

CA: Over the Thanksgiving weekend , she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense. So, did she have something on there that would shed light to what really happen to Caylee and what she has tampered with and her next move? That would be great...she just admitted that the information was true information.....

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast