Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 763

Thread: Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Ummmm........ why?

    Salem
    ummmm.....i meant that once this case does go to trial and all this stuff like the alleged hacking and obstruction, the cloud of doubt being raised over who did what to whom, the alleged sightings of caylee, the fact that there is no body, JB's inexperience..etc..it all adds up to a mistrial if you ask me.
    i am no law expert though so what do i know? just stating my opinion like everyone else.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    Do you think CA was that person that emailed Lois?
    If it came from Cindy's account. I think Cindy sent the email. I think she is going to try to claim a hacker sent all the emails she doesn't want to admit to.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  4. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I just don't believe the computer was hacked at all.
    Niether do I Patty, remember the nasty E-mail that Lee sent out that ripped on LP and TM? This was done by mistake even tho I believe that LA fancies himself a puter geek to some degree.
    Nevertheless, after that big boo-boo you would think that the rest of them would be a bit more careful with thier email accounts, information they share, and being that thier addy's have been all over for the world to see, you would take care to practice more security!
    So, no, I smell something fishy about this claim.

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Altered State of TropiCalifornia
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    Sorry, I left the sentence hanging...what could the motive be for alledging you were hacked? What's to be gained?
    ~~ my bold The only thing I can come up with is to cover her own butt because she accidentally sent the email to everyone. Maybe for some reason she hit "reply all" instead of "reply", for example. IDK why she would have media on any group email though. I think she might have done it and is now trying to cover an accident.

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by justbetweenus View Post
    My understanding is that emails from Cindy's inbox/files were fwded to media. I don't think Cindy would do that herself, so I believe a hack.
    Which is a good argument for the hack having happened. I want to read the emails. To see if they are anything significant or not.

  7. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    All Cindy has to do is turn her computer over to LE for them to check and see if Cindy received an acknowledgment email from Yahoo telling her the "Yahoo email password was changed." Yup, I tested it out on my own email account and you get an email from Yahoo.

    Even if the "hacker" deleted the acknowledgment email from Yahoo, it would still be there for LE to view!
    They said the FBI was investigating the claim. They would contact yahoo to get the real data of what happened, they don't need Cindy involved at all at this point. If she is lying she will be caught. I believe she was hacked, probably by someone following the case, who hates CA like most readers of, and clearly it is someone without much skill in the hacking area if they had to change the password to get access. The best way to hack an account doesn't let the account holder know you have been there. Very amateur and whomever did it will get caught, unless they give it a really low priority like they would if my yahoo account got hacked.

  8. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pa, Macungie
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    In view of the Anthonys' and JB's bitter animosity toward Kathi and/or Channel 9, it was really decent of Kathi to notify Cindy right away and also to pass up a Huge Scoop by refusing to reveal the e-mails contents.

    It was more than Cindy deserved, BUT, you mark my words: Before this is over, one or more of these things will happen...:

    1. Cindy will attack Kathi for forwarding Cindy's "private e-mails" to the FBI.

    2. If the FBI finds anything in those e-mails that is damaging to the A's, Cindy will try to sue Channel 9 for giving her private property to the Feds.

    3. If the FBI finds anything in those e-mails that is then used in Casey's trial to help convict her, Cindy will swear forever that the FBI framed her daughter and that Casey would have been acquitted on all charges if it werent for what the FBI (and Channel 9) did.

    4. If the contents of those e-mails never leaks to the media, and is never used by the FBI, Cindy will never publicly thank Channel 9 or the FBI for their understanding and assistance.

    Okay, anyone want to bet against my predictions? LOL
    Lets just say, there was damning information in the emails. Now Kathi has read them and is aware of the content. It will be interesting to see if it has any impact on the way kathi reports. Knowing what she knows, will it affect her speech pattern or tone of voice. Im not saying she will reveal the content but how can she report on the latest antics of the A's knowing what she is reporting will be a lie due to her "secret" knowledge. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

  9. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtsInSession View Post
    According to the site we don't mention here, it could be Cindy trusted someone and it's the emails between the two of them where she makes certain admissions. I don't think she was hacked. It's the only way she can cover herself that she didn't write the emails, or the hacker altered them.
    This makes sense to me. Because Monday was supposed to bring "Shocking News & emails from CA". There is nothing new there. CA is backpeddling to cover herself.

  10. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    ~~ my bold The only thing I can come up with is to cover her own butt because she accidentally sent the email to everyone. Maybe for some reason she hit "reply all" instead of "reply", for example. IDK why she would have media on any group email though. I think she might have done it and is now trying to cover an accident.
    Right...just like Lee must have when he sent out his spiffy little email a couple of weeks back!

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Just outside of Austin
    Posts
    436
    Remember, she also claimed her identity was stolen right after the first doc dump with all the sensitive info in it. Par for the course.... par for the course....

  12. #161
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    706
    I bet the account was not hacked. CA is just trying to back out of what she has said.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:


  14. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by jbar View Post
    Remember, she also claimed her identity was stolen right after the first doc dump with all the sensitive info in it. Par for the course.... par for the course....
    I had forgotten all about that!

  15. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Altered State of TropiCalifornia
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    Niether do I Patty, remember the nasty E-mail that Lee sent out that ripped on LP and TM? This was done by mistake even tho I believe that LA fancies himself a puter geek to some degree.
    Nevertheless, after that big boo-boo you would think that the rest of them would be a bit more careful with thier email accounts, information they share, and being that thier addy's have been all over for the world to see, you would take care to practice more security!
    So, no, I smell something fishy about this claim.
    Great minds and all!! Hope you are well. Thanks for the compliment earlier, can't remember which thread. We make a good team!!

    IMO, and I'm just throwing this out there, you should never take a valium and start sending emails. Just like you should never drink a few beers and start dialing the phone. Never a real good idea. That's why I think maybe this could be Cindy trying to cover her own mistake. I could very well be wrong.
    Last edited by L L & S; 12-01-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: typo

  16. #164
    Ezryder9's Avatar
    Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by cocowiley View Post
    ummmm.....i meant that once this case does go to trial and all this stuff like the alleged hacking and obstruction, the cloud of doubt being raised over who did what to whom, the alleged sightings of caylee, the fact that there is no body, JB's inexperience..etc..it all adds up to a mistrial if you ask me.
    i am no law expert though so what do i know? just stating my opinion like everyone else.
    Perhaps if KC's email had been hacked, I'd have a little more concern. But I don't see how the hacking or obstruction by Sindee would factor into KC's trial at all. Maybe if LE does charge Sindee down the road, then facts surrounding her accounts versus KC's accounts would come into play.

    But mistrial, nope. Don't see any of this leading to a mistrial. Maybe some will be included in an appeal after the guilty verdict comes down, but I think appeals in death penalty cases are automatic anyway.
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezryder9 For This Useful Post:


  18. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    ~~ my bold The only thing I can come up with is to cover her own butt because she accidentally sent the email to everyone. Maybe for some reason she hit "reply all" instead of "reply", for example. IDK why she would have media on any group email though. I think she might have done it and is now trying to cover an accident.
    You make a good point.

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    <Sigh.> The trial has not even started yet. It is not legally possible to have a mistrial at this point. Nothing has happened during the trial to make it a mistrial.
    several other people have already replied and corrected me, i misspoke..what is your point, other than to be snarky?

  20. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post
    ~~~Bolded by me

    I agree.

    As soon as LG sent that info about the "wrong hairbrush" to the FBI, law enforcement had a reason to get a search warrant for the computers.

    Just because they have apparently not acted upon that right, as of yet, does not mean that they cannot go in at any time to do so.

    Anything that they find on those computers that is deemed evidentiary towards a charge of obstruction (or any other charge) can be prosecutable.

    Just because someone has hacked into Cindy's yahoo account does not release her from any potential liability or responsibility.

    Someone mentioned that CA could possibly plead the fifth at KC's trial if she had obstruction charges against her. Is this true?

  21. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    Great minds and all!! Hope you are well. Thanks for the compliment earlier, can't remember which thread. We make a good team!!

    IMO, and I'm just throwing this out there, you should never take a valium and start sending emails. Just like you should never drink a few beers and start dialing the phone. Never a real good idea. That's why I think maybe this could be Cindy trying to cover her own mistake. I could very well be wrong.

    You took the thought right from my brain!!! I was just too timid to post it!
    Tell me this was all a really bad dream.....

  22. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,651
    Talk about tunnel vision!! A thread about a crime against the anthonys and instead of focusing on that crime, posters turn it into a crime by the anthonys....Sheeesh....it doesnt end.

    Any mistrial will be because of the extreme bias of the public, and the lengths that these people go to in their vigilate justice. You cant blame the A's for what other people do.
    Whats next? I stubbed my toe....Damn those A's. And , oh my, that storm the other night did some damage....must be the anthonys again.I've seen them blamed for how much time a member chooses to sit in front of their pc re this case.
    This forum has turned into a 'how can we blame the A's for everything that happens' instead of 'how can we put our heads together to find Caylee.'
    Lets get back on track and use our time and energy in finding princess Caylee.She deserves better than this.

  23. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ontario's west coast
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Which is a good argument for the hack having happened. I want to read the emails. To see if they are anything significant or not.
    I was just thinking...unless she meant to fwd those e-mails to someone else that that had the same first two letters in their email addy as Kathy, she quickly pressed enter to finish, then send.....too late. I would think more then one media would receive the e-mails if it was a hack. Hmmmm! Interesting.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to justbetweenus For This Useful Post:


  25. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    Great minds and all!! Hope you are well. Thanks for the compliment earlier, can't remember which thread. We make a good team!!

    IMO, and I'm just throwing this out there, you should never take a valium and start sending emails. Just like you should never drink a few beers and start dialing the phone. Never a real good idea. That's why I think maybe this could be Cindy trying to cover her own mistake. I could very well be wrong.
    I know the thread you are talking about...thought about the team right away!
    Good advise about the medicated emailing and drunk dialing. What about posting after you have had a few beverages??? Been guilty of that on a few late nights.

  26. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    651
    My opinion is the hacker probably was trying to find out the truth about what happened by hacking her account. Welcome to modern technology, nothings personal anymore. As my old friend said never put anything in writing you dont want people to know about.

  27. #173
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pa, Macungie
    Posts
    600
    why wouldnt the hacker send all the emails? Why just those 4 specific ones? Why not send them to tons of people? If your going to hack, then hack everything and make it known.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to shelbar53 For This Useful Post:


  29. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    Talk about tunnel vision!! A thread about a crime against the anthonys and instead of focusing on that crime, posters turn it into a crime by the anthonys....Sheeesh....it doesnt end.

    Any mistrial will be because of the extreme bias of the public, and the lengths that these people go to in their vigilate justice. You cant blame the A's for what other people do.
    Whats next? I stubbed my toe....Damn those A's. And , oh my, that storm the other night did some damage....must be the anthonys again.I've seen them blamed for how much time a member chooses to sit in front of their pc re this case.
    This forum has turned into a 'how can we blame the A's for everything that happens' instead of 'how can we put our heads together to find Caylee.'
    Lets get back on track and use our time and energy in finding princess Caylee.She deserves better than this.
    How are WE supposed to find Caylee? Heck, her own grandparents are doing everything to make sure that doesn't happen. IMO, the A's are the ones who needs to put their heads together and ask themselves why they chose to side with evil. What Caylee deserves is grandparents who care enough about her to not stand behind and protect her killer.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  31. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    Someone mentioned that CA could possibly plead the fifth at KC's trial if she had obstruction charges against her. Is this true?
    You don't have to be charged to take the 5th. A defendent or a witness in a criminal case can invoke their 5th amendment rights.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Amazon account Hacked
    By ihadcabinfever in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 11:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •