830 users online (154 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."

TES meeting in Orlando tomorrow?

I'll definitely be there. Anyone else?

I'm very excited about becoming a full-fledged member of TES and being as active as possible!

~Michelle

What is the meeting about? Where is it? any details? TIA

Oh PLEASE tell us what's going on with TES up here in PA!!!

what is this about?

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    What is the meeting about? Where is it? any details? TIA
    Orlando will be home to the first chapter of TES that is outside of Texas. This is our first meeting! Here are the details:

When: December 2nd at 7pm (Doors will open at 6:30)
    Where: Club Coco Bongo's at 11370 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 (It is located in the Waterbridge Down Shopping Center.)

I'll get home late tomorrow from the meeting, but I'll be sure to post when I get a chance. I'm very excited about becoming an active participant in the organization.

~Michelle

Edited to add: I'm not sure if Caylee will be a topic at the meeting or not. It goes without saying that I will let you know if we are given any information about additional searches for her.

Thank you for clarification Wasn't sure what your original post was referring to!

Quote Originally Posted by marellano View Post
    Orlando will be home to the first chapter of TES that is outside of Texas. This is our first meeting! Here are the details:

When: December 2nd at 7pm (Doors will open at 6:30)
    Where: Club Coco Bongo's at 11370 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 (It is located in the Waterbridge Down Shopping Center.)

I'll get home late tomorrow from the meeting, but I'll be sure to post when I get a chance. I'm very excited about becoming an active participant in the organization.

~Michelle

Edited to add: I'm not sure if Caylee will be a topic at the meeting or not. It goes without saying that I will let you know if we are given any information about additional searches for her.

The topic of the meeting will be searches for missing persons in the central Florida areas. There are several.

Marellano - Can you PLEASE tell the group to find Caylee's body? Like, maybe they could search for her?

:|
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

I wonder if Tim doesn't want you to search for her - how much autonomy he has over this over the group. :|
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

I'm very excited about becoming a full-fledged member of TES and being as active as possible!

~Michelle
    Hi, I really want to be there, do you know who is missing that they'll be looking for?
    Orlando seems to be a hot spot! No TES down south.
    Let me know what happens and maybe we can be there.

Team Bravo, hooah

TM is here right now. They are searching for a missing 20 something boater. They plan to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss other topics.

~Michelle
    This is exciting news marellano! And I'm very happy, that you're so excited to join. I can tell you have a very kind heart marellano.

This means that TES will always have this SAR branch in FL. just like they do now in Texas right?

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Marellano - Can you PLEASE tell the group to find Caylee's body? Like, maybe they could search for her?

:|
    That's EXACTLY what we have been trying to do for the last 4 months.

Like, maybe complete a search for her?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 12-01-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by jbar View Post
    Like, maybe complete a search for her?
    We have been actively searching for over 90 days.

Just because it is without fanfare and "Murtcams" doesn't mean the search was EVER stopped.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast