Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    The oldest girl is the same age as my granddaughter. I can't imagine my granddaughter being able to emotionally handle seeing another human being treated the way he was.

I don't believe others weren't aware of this. (besides the disgusting neighbors)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capoly For This Useful Post:

Something doesn't add up. She says on myspace that she has four beautiful kids? But media says that two kids were removed from the household??? Also the two kids that were removed from the home were under the age of 5. Isn't that too young for girl scouts?

Are any of the kids on myspace around the age of 17?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Something doesn't add up. She says on myspace that she has four beautiful kids? But media says that two kids were removed from the household???

Are any of the kids on myspace around the age of 17?
    No.

One article said they took 2 kids that were at home, but two others weren't home when LE came. She has two daughters older than 5.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    No.

One article said they took 2 kids that were at home, but two others weren't home when LE came. She has two daughters older than 5.
    Thanks SF that explains it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Ramirez was awarded custody of the boy in Sacramento County after the boy's father had lost custody, Robinson said.
    Ramirez lost custody after she was arrested on felony abuse charges for incidents that began in 2005, Sacramento County court records show. She was accused of using some kind of weapon on two boys, who were 16 and 13 in 2007. In November 2007, Ramirez agreed to a five-year probation on the charges, but she failed to make court appearances and violated the probation. A warrant for her arrest was issued in April.
    http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/1444414.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Kellys photos from her myspace page. What is wrong with that poor baby's skin?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=18132480

Link edited to point to the publicly viewable MySpace page. You can still click through to the pictures if you want, but we're not going to link directly to them here.
    Last edited by adnoid; 12-03-2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Link

12. The Following User Says Thank You to missellen For This Useful Post:

That poor boy! It seems as if he has been abused his whole life! They mention the father losing custody, but so far (admittedly I haven't checked all the links) I haven't seen any mention of a "mother". I hope he gets the physical and psychological help he is going to need. Poor thing. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the boy black or white? The aunt-type thing is obviously black, but some of the neighbors mention the boy as appearing "pale". I know black people can be pale also, but it still makes me think he is white. Anyone know? I guess, being a minor, they won't release pictures of him, hmm?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeavisMom62 For This Useful Post:

Wow this one really has me stumped! Looking at the myspace, you would think this was your average American family! The couple looks normal, the kids look well taken care of, and there are lots of pics of friends/family so it wouldn't appear that they were reclusive at all. So how is it possible that no one knew about what this 17 year old kid was going through?? Anyone who KNEW and didn't report it.....deserves to rot in prison right alongside the captors IMO! This just makes me sick!
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Faenorwyn For This Useful Post:

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    That poor boy! It seems as if he has been abused his whole life! They mention the father losing custody, but so far (admittedly I haven't checked all the links) I haven't seen any mention of a "mother". I hope he gets the physical and psychological help he is going to need. Poor thing. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the boy black or white? The aunt-type thing is obviously black, but some of the neighbors mention the boy as appearing "pale". I know black people can be pale also, but it still makes me think he is white. Anyone know? I guess, being a minor, they won't release pictures of him, hmm?
    I assumed he was African American but now that you point this out I am not sure.

If he is black could this have been a horrible racial thing?

Everyone in the world who has heard this story has their heart breaking for this poor child. Hopefully with the outpouring of love he is sure to receive it will restore his faith in humanity.

Tricia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Berkeley police have arrested a third suspect in the alleged torture of a 17-year-old boy believed to have been held captive for more than a year.
    Tracy police spokesman Matt Matt Robinson told News10 that Berkeley police arrested the outstanding suspect in the Tracy teen torture investigation Caren Ramirez, 43, late Tuesday night.
    Investigators said she is the teen's aunt and there is a pre-existing felony warrant for abuse of the boy issued for her. Ramirez is accused of the same charges as the other two suspects that were arrested Tuesday. (more at link)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/sto...=51380&catid=2

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Tracy police plan to update the investigation and the arrest at a 10 a.m. news conference Wednesday. Click here to watch it live online.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Bumping this thread. Live link is up.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Berkeley police have arrested a third suspect in the alleged torture of a 17-year-old boy believed to have been held captive for more than a year.
    Tracy police spokesman Matt Matt Robinson told News10 that Berkeley police arrested the outstanding suspect in the Tracy teen torture investigation Caren Ramirez, 43, late Tuesday night.
    Investigators said she is the teen's aunt and there is a pre-existing felony warrant for abuse of the boy issued for her. Ramirez is accused of the same charges as the other two suspects that were arrested Tuesday. (more at link)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/sto...=51380&catid=2

The first time I saw a picture of the aunt I thought it was a man! I was shocked when the news said it was his aunt. Hadn't this boy been taken away from the parents and then the aunt and then he ran away from the nex foster home and then was placed with these abusers? Sounds like the aunt was over there all of the time.

I hope all three of these monsters get years in prison. It's just hard to believe that things like this take place in homes here and no one was the wiser. I wonder how he got loose? Somehow he got the chain loose poor little thing. I'm glad that he found the courage to drag that chain and in his boxers go to that gym for help. He isn't going to be to trusting of anyone for a long time. If I were him I'd be real leery about going into another foster home after all he has been through. From what the neighbors said he sounds like a good kid.

I wonder if he isn't of mixed blood....maybe African American and white? Maybe that is why he was treated like he was...he didn't fit in with the couple or the creepy aunt.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Nothing new that we haven't already heard. Aunt arrested last night in Berkeley. Car involved in teens escape, won't elaborate.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Teen out of hospital and in custody of CPS.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast