1462 users online (220 members and 1242 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    229

    "If they don't find her

    guess who gets blamed and gets to spend eternity in jail"

    I know we have heard this statement that KC made before but think about how inappropriate it is, to say the least.
    Its like she is talking about a lost object or something.
    Your daugther is missing, supposedly kidnapped, and she is not worried about Caylee, she is worried how its going to affect herself.
    And why would she think early on that she would be blamed and convicted if someone that she knew kidnapped Caylee, unless of course that someone was made up and never existed and couldn't be found.
    It goes along with the comment she made to her family "all they care about is finding Caylee"
    Its just so telling along with the lies, and the shopping, and the stealing, and the tat, and the renting videos.
    All while Caylee is missing.
    It didn't phase her, in fact, sadly it was like she was free from a burden

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Crane, Texas
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCDAD View Post
    guess who gets blamed and gets to spend eternity in jail"

    I know we have heard this statement that KC made before but think about how inappropriate it is, to say the least.
    Its like she is talking about a lost object or something.
    Your daugther is missing, supposedly kidnapped, and she is not worried about Caylee, she is worried how its going to affect herself.
    And why would she think early on that she would be blamed and convicted if someone that she knew kidnapped Caylee, unless of course that someone was made up and never existed and couldn't be found.
    It goes along with the comment she made to her family "all they care about is finding Caylee"
    Its just so telling along with the lies, and the shopping, and the stealing, and the tat, and the renting videos.
    All while Caylee is missing.
    It didn't phase her, in fact, sadly it was like she was free from a burden
    Does anyone besides me find it odd that KC didn't say, "If they FIND her, guess who will spend the rest of their life in jail"?? I find it strange the way she worded it--

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    It shows who is on her mind the most...herself.

    ETA...it also shows she isn't overly confident that they WILL find her.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  4. #4
    I think it shows that she CAN be found...!

  5. #5
    JusticeorJustUs's Avatar
    JusticeorJustUs is offline Sometimes there's Justice. Sometimes there's just us.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting corrected in Tennessee. :D
    Posts
    324
    Remember years ago, the "Brady Bunch" and the "Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!" line?

    That's what KC reminded me of with her comments.

    "Caylee! Caylee! Caylee!"

    She knows the truth. There is no nanny. She killed her daughter. She has much to be worried about. Unfortunately, where Caylee is isn't one of her worries. She already knows that.

    Unconscienable B with an itch.
    If the Anthony's said "Good Morning" to me passing on the street I'd have to run home and go to bed because surely it would be night time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas at the moment :)
    Posts
    1,933
    And CA gets to have her excuse WHY an injustice has been done to her entire family...
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCDAD View Post
    guess who gets blamed and gets to spend eternity in jail"

    I know we have heard this statement that KC made before but think about how inappropriate it is, to say the least.
    Its like she is talking about a lost object or something.
    Your daugther is missing, supposedly kidnapped, and she is not worried about Caylee, she is worried how its going to affect herself.
    And why would she think early on that she would be blamed and convicted if someone that she knew kidnapped Caylee, unless of course that someone was made up and never existed and couldn't be found.
    It goes along with the comment she made to her family "all they care about is finding Caylee"
    Its just so telling along with the lies, and the shopping, and the stealing, and the tat, and the renting videos.
    All while Caylee is missing.
    It didn't phase her, in fact, sadly it was like she was free from a burden
    One thing I have noticed about Pathological Liars is that they will stick to their story and lie, lie, lie until you smack the proof in their face and even then they will continue to hold out sometimes! Example: KC and LE going to Universal - they got all the way to "her office" door - NOT!

    Their thinking is this for example : "If they can't prove I'm lying then they have to believe me, they have no choice. I have the power." In addition to that - most people just out of human nature will give the benefit of doubt to someone else. This fosters this sick thinking.

    KC's thinking was probably, "I can lie about this because they will never be able to prove I am lying because I got rid of the body so well." She is thinking, no body, no proof, they have no choice but to believe me or at least cast reasonable doubt. I am thinking that she went to extremes to make sure the body would never be found - therefore, everyone will believe her...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by epresley View Post
    Does anyone besides me find it odd that KC didn't say, "If they FIND her, guess who will spend the rest of their life in jail"?? I find it strange the way she worded it--
    She doesn't expect her to be found, plain and simple. Just what did she do with that poor baby?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    I posted this yesterday in the NG thread, but that text message actually says "guess who will get to spend eternity in jail"

    I totally agree with everyone's observations of how inappropriate it is on so many levels, including the "what about meeeeee?!?!?!?" level. The tragedy isn't that Caylee is missing, it is how it will effect Casey.

    The word that totally stood out to me yesterday though was eternity. I think that is a subconscious nod to what she has done and what her intent was. If your child was truly kidnapped you don't go to jail if they can't find her. That would actually make you a victim of a crime. The not reporting her for 31 days would result in the child endangerment charge, but that is a couple of years not eternity. Even if she killed her accidently that is not a life sentence. Premeditated, aggravated murder will get you eternity in jail. I think it is a very odd choice of words.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    One thing I have noticed about Pathological Liars is that they will stick to their story and lie, lie, lie until you smack the proof in their face and even then they will continue to hold out sometimes! Example: KC and LE going to Universal - they got all the way to "her office" door - NOT!

    Their thinking is this for example : "If they can't prove I'm lying then they have to believe me, they have no choice. I have the power." In addition to that - most people just out of human nature will give the benefit of doubt to someone else. This fosters this sick thinking.

    KC's thinking was probably, "I can lie about this because they will never be able to prove I am lying because I got rid of the body so well." She is thinking, no body, no proof, they have no choice but to believe me or at least cast reasonable doubt. I am thinking that she went to extremes to make sure the body would never be found - therefore, everyone will believe her...
    cocoamom,
    You made VERY good points. You are spot on!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Casey has never shown one ounce of concern for Caylee, IMO... that statement is very telling of her "me, me, me" complex. And I have the same thing going through my head that tiredofthis said...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,978
    This is the one big difference between me and most WS posters. I dont find that comment bizarre at all, I fiind it one of the more normal things she has said.

    If my kid was missing, I can promise you it would not be because I had anything to do with it. and if LE had a talkin' with me and it was heading to "we know you did something" kind of a thing, I too would say something like that, I think. As in I have faith LE will find my child so they will see I am telling the truth and if they dont, where is the proof I am innocent?

    Have a dear friend who lost a baby to SIDS. LE was acting very...suspicious before the autopsy. they were utterly devastated by the death but if you think LE making little comments was something they could overlook, think again. granted they didnt say anything for a few month after about that, but still.
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 12-02-2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: I had to clarify

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    201
    [QUOTE=cocoamom;3009194]One thing I have noticed about Pathological Liars is that they will stick to their story and lie, lie, lie until you smack the proof in their face and even then they will continue to hold out sometimes! Example: KC and LE going to Universal - they got all the way to "her office" door - NOT! (snipped)

    You know what's scarey--I know people who I wouldn't call "pathological", but they "embelish" stories, and often do tell outright lies, and as they speak, they seem to be creating their reality. If someone contradicts their stories in any way, the "liar" is able to spontaneously generate the most impressive details to defend their tale. I have friends who do this. Though most of the time, we're on the same page, when they slip into the "lying" mode (usually in social situations where they're trying to charm people with elaborate stories about their own accomplishments, or if they're trying to win allies in a gossip fest), I'm really alarmed at how easily they fix their new reality. There's absolutely no room in their mind for an alternate truth or plain and simple facts. So, my point is--if these "ordinary" people can pull this sort of crap, I can only imagine the fantasy world that someone like Casey is capable of creating.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    41
    It makes me question Anthony L.'s involvement?
    Vanpet

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,859
    Her comments makes sense. She has had at least 30 days to deal with Caylee being gone. Including the hows and the whys.

    She is dealing with her problems. But folks are just beginning to deal with Caylee being gone. That puts her on a different mental area then everyone else around her.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Brandon Gillreath & Corine Motley for child pornography, Mary Esther, 2012
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:40 PM
  2. Celebs wearing "Find Haleigh" T-Shirts.
    By WillenFan21 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. LKL Friday 12/12/08 - GA & CA give "Live! Exclusive Reaction" to Find
    By MarleneM in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 03:33 PM
  4. Nancy Grace Producer's "Find Caylee Blog".
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:02 PM
  5. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:23 PM