Ping Map for June 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

Brittney S sees Casey walking from Car to house

2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

Last time Amy see's Caylee

Last time Amy see's Caylee in person

AH interview, page 12, lines 6-13

KC and AH Text Messages 6/10/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 06/10 6:46 PM So Ric and I are not friends anymore.

KC AH What happened?

AH KC 06/10 6:57 PM He finally decided to tell me that he loves me.. and unfortunately I'm not there with him anymore. I waited months for this to happen and now that it has I can’t say that he is the only guy I have feelings for. It’s like I have to choose. He’s throwing everything in my face. Ugh.

AH KC 06/10 6:59 PM He wants me to still date him knowing that I’m starting to like Tony. I can’t do that. I’m not that person. I respect him too much to do that.

KC AH That sucks hun. I’ll call when I get off. I also have to get a new job. New management sucks. I’m think Friday for Jacks.

AH KC 06/10 8:54 PM I'm working all day tomorrow so I’m good for whatever day we can go up to Jville.

AH KC 06/10 9:06 PM Oye! Yeah. We will definitely talk later.

Maria K. Says: She saw Caylee and Casey at Tony's place on 6/10,11 or 12

June 10,11,12 Maria K. states that she saw Caylee only once at Tony L. apartment about 7:00PM but is not sure of the exact date. Clint H. was also there at the same time. Caylee actually opened the apartment door. She was also alone on the balcony of the apartment while Casey was in Tony’s room.
Page 785 Lines 14-18 & Page 786 Lines 1-22 & Page 787 Lines 5-9 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf (bad link)

Amy H. Says: Casey & Caylee were at Ricardo's apartment in the morning

June 10 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment in the morning. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Ricardo M. Says: Last time he saw Caylee 10:30AM

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work. Last time he saw Caylee.
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

Casey and Caylee still at Ricardos when he leaves for work this day

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]

Ricardo M. Says: Casey & Caylee stayed overnight still at apt as he went to work

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work. Last time he saw Caylee.
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

Amy H. Says: She did not see Casey, only had phone calls & Texts

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Brian B. Says: He was on vacation from 6/10-6/16; arrived home at 6:00PM

June 10-16 Brian B. was away on vacation with his family in Chicago arriving back home about 6:00PM.
Page 1385 Lines 23-25 & Page 1386 Lines 1-2, 11-12
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf

Any idea about the pings up North.....???

I have allways thought that activities prior to the 15th of June will unlock this case.

I've never had the time to dive too deeply, but I think the answer is prior to the 15th of June.

Any idea about the pings up North.....???

I have allways thought that activities prior to the 15th of June will unlock this case.

I've never had the time to dive too deeply, but I think the answer is prior to the 15th of June.

Not yet, still searching the doc's.

RE: Ping 7 & 8.

IIRC, Troy was stayin' in Longwood. Perhaps Casey was giving him a lift on her way by Tony's. In support of Troy in Longwood, IIRC, in conversation about Amy and Casey driving after picking up Amy @ the airport upon return from PR 7/15 they went by the "Longwood address" to drop off some things....Troy's luggage, perhaps?

Is Troy's address given in his statement?

RE: Ping 7 & 8.

IIRC, Troy was stayin' in Longwood. Perhaps Casey was giving him a lift on her way by Tony's. In support of Troy in Longwood, IIRC, in conversation about Amy and Casey driving after picking up Amy @ the airport upon return from PR 7/15 they went by the "Longwood address" to drop off some things....Troy's luggage, perhaps?

Is Troy's address given in his statement?

Troy met her for the first time on June 5, 2007 Thur his girlfriend Lauren C., I think see may live in longwood area.

I notice that those pings up north are towards sanford, i remember reading that she told someone caylee was in sanford, anyone else remember this, was it around this time?

I notice that those pings up north are towards sanford, i remember reading that she told someone caylee was in sanford, anyone else remember this, was it around this time?

~Noon on 7/7: Mathew C. sees Casey @ Subway and she states Caylee is w/ babysitter in Sanford

I can add to this one - Ping 8 is located in what is known as "Fern Park". This area where 17-92 intersects with Hwy 436/Semoran Bv. has a Jai Alai. That Jai Alai is directly across the street from several strip clubs. This area is also surrounded heavily by neighborhoods. In the past (about 30 yrs ago) it was OK to live near here but recently, lots of violent crime and one of the strip clubs was burned down.

Didn't she spend around 45 minutes at this ping? I guess it depends on the strength of the tower - maybe she knows someone who lives this way? Further East on 17-92 on the West side is the Greyhound Dog Track. Used to live in the Winter Park area but I know East Orlando well. Any questions, let me know - glad to help. In short, this is not the kind of neighborhood a smart 22 year old would be in for 45 minutes...

Sanford is still a good 20-30 minutes straight up 17-92 - heavy traffic and lights 24 hours a day...hope this helps

This is also almost right on the border of Orange/Seminole County line - another unexplained ping on the county border...

I was doing a trace on the Andy F connection a while back and came up with this. I have no idea if it helpful or not. …. This may be a big red herring since there does not seem to be any phone activity between Casey and Andy F. except on 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15. [I do not have the phone records prior to June 14th.] but thought I would post it anyway. Maybe someone else can make the connection or rule it out.

Oxford Printing 1287 Seminola Blvd Casselberry, FL 32707 (407) 696-7975, Quick Printing & Residential Managers

I took the name of Andrew F. and checked out his father property records at the 14114 Tanja King Blvd Orlando that goes with the 407-2xx-8709 phone number.
Husband; James Gregory F age 59,
Wife; Robin J F age 54, aka Jillian R F. age 54
Unknown; Michael F no age,
Son; Andrew J. F age 23,
Daughter; Katelyn Marie F age 28,
Unknown; Jerry or Gerry F age 52,
No parents that I can find and no other place lived are listed.

In looking at the tax records I spotted another F. who just happens to live at XXXX Curry Ford Rd. The complex that they live in at the Curry Ford Rd Unit 15-A and the address is listed as Orange Tree Village. Tax bill is sent to the location so it appears that they live there. [Casey has made several comments about moving to a home on Curry Ford Rd]
People living at this location are:
Husband; Craig F age 57
Wife; Sheryl L. F age 56
Daughter; Allison F age 21
I found what I believe to be the parents of Craig.
Associated name are:
Unknown; Reed D. F age 58,
Father; Paul W. F age 82,
Mother; Gloria D. F age 83
Places they have Lived:
La Mirado, Anaheim, Fullerton Ca., Orlando, Oviedo, Casselberry, Lake Mary Fl., Harrison Tn.
As per the OC tax map the property that the unit is on backs up to a retention pound it is long and narrow.
The Craig F shows a business in Casselberry as a printing company called Oxford Quick Printing and is also listed as residential property manager. He shows as the owner of the printing business on whitepages.com. No idea what property and have not been able to find anything on this as of yet. Craig and Sheryl F at one time lived at XXXX Westmister Terr in Oviedo 32765 407-3xx-0783 which is just a few miles from the house that Amy H. lived in on at 895 Lake Jessup Rd & they also lived at XXXXX Faversham Cir Orlando Fl 38326 407-2xx-6295.

I have not attempted to connect the Andrew F family on Tanja King Blvd to the Craig F clan on XXXX Curry Ford Rd at this time since it was such a loose connection. The last name of F. is not prolific in the Orlando area. There are only about 10 separate addresses and there is only one in Casselberry and that is Crag at the business address. A Craig also lists as having an address at University of Florida but do not know if it is related in any way.

The address of the printing place is approx. 2.6 miles from the tower on Ping #13 on June 10.

June 9 to June 12 – Casey tells her parents that she is having Hernandez-Gonzalez babysit Caylee so she can go on a business trip for Universal Studios.

With the help from fellow Sleuthers we have come to the conclusion that the northern pings around the Casselberry area may have been when KC took Tony and visited Tom's Auto Repair to pick up his car at the shop.

We currently have no documentation to prove this but we are looking Thur the doc's to try and verify.

So for the time being or until someone can supply any further information, Tom's Auto Repair has been added to the map.

My thanks to all for their assistance.

FWIW:

Since cell pings are available post-6/1 we can use them as a cursory tool to check Casey's whereabouts for some of the events cited in Blink's theory...

6/10...Day of Casey would have to appear and provide an ID (presumably taken from ZG break-in...perhaps a UCF ID?)
If someone can provide the location(s) she would have to have appeared we can cross-reference to the ping locations for this day. I did a cursory check and can tell that she wasn't in any unusual locations this day. However, there is a 2hr break beginning @ 9:42AM and a 1.5hr break beginning @ 1:46PM. Both of these would be within the office hours where she needed to appear, hence, the pings may not nail this one down for us.

Additional thought...for Casey to have provided ZG as her alias for the initial traffic ticket suggests she had this name picked out prior.
*snipped*
Provided in light of the potential Casey appeared as ZG regarding traffic summons.

...adding that the morning of 6/10 - which was Amy's last sighting of Caylee and, per Ricardo, the morning after Casey & Caylee's last night @ his apartment - Casey's cell last pings on the cell tower that would appear to service BOTH Ricardo's apt. AND the OC Clerk's office @ 9:42AM for a period of inactivity of 2.1 hours. Activity resumes @ 11:47AM with a sincle outbound call, then, two more to Jesse @ 11:48AM. By 11:52AM Casey is pinging near Amscot on her way to Tony's.

The first call @ 11:47AM is to a A. Preslar. It is the only call to this number that I have in the entire period 6/1-7/17. Perhaps this was a call to (a) where Casey dropped Caylee whilst she went to the County Clerk's office, or (b) to the number she had for whomever appeared as her counsel that morning, or, (c) a wrong number, or (d) a changed number, or (z) something else...sleuthing this individual now for potential connection.

IIRC, Ricardo or Amy's statement had Casey & Caylee leaving (or the other person leaving) the apt. ~10AM. This would synch with going to the nearby County Clerk's office, yet pinging the same tower area for the 6/10 appearance as ZG.

ETA: See the 7/15 thread for triangulation that Casey was indeed posing as ZG @ OC Clerk's office...hence, on 5/24 traffic violation.

Like to know if there is any chance for a local to get access to any documentation on the 6/10/08 appearance of ZG to establish the time of the appearance. IIRC, the paperwork has a timestamp, but, that doesn't necessarily indicate the time of appearance...perhaps, more likely the time paperwork was processed. Like to know if it coincides with either or Casey's two periods of cell inactivity (hence, no pings to establish her location):

1) 1hr 5mins 8:36-9:41AM
2) 2hr 5mins 9:42-11:47AM

The bookend pings for period 1 are the same as all of the overnight pings from Ricardo & Amy's apt. The ending ping of period 2 is at a different location, but, also near Ricardo & Amy's apt. It appears by 11:47-Noon Casey was on her way to Tony's apartment before going to get Tony's Jeep @ Tom's Auto Repair.

If Casey posed as ZG to appear, it would seem more likely to have been during period 2.

With the help from fellow Sleuthers we have come to the conclusion that the northern pings around the Casselberry area may have been when KC took Tony and visited Tom's Auto Repair to pick up his car at the shop.

We currently have no documentation to prove this but we are looking Thur the doc's to try and verify.

So for the time being or until someone can supply any further information, Tom's Auto Repair has been added to the map.

My thanks to all for their assistance.

Adding now that, in addition to the visit to Tom's Auto that these pings are also in the area of Techbay as well as the Casselberry Walmart.

Just performing a quick check of pings vs. JT statement released today regarding a sighting of Caylee & Casey @ Walmart on 6/16. In JT's statement he mentioned the pair being in his store, Techbay, the week before Father's Day.

Address for the store is, 905 North Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751, which is 1 mile south, just off of N. Orlando Ave., from Tom's Repair, where Casey, Caylee and Tony picked up Tony's Jeep on Tuesday, 6/10. I expect Tuesday, 6/10, will be the most likely fit for the visit to Techbay when the pings are considered. Checking each day of the week 6/9-13.

On Tuesday, 6/10, Casey's pings are in the area of Techbay & Tom's Auto Repair ~1:16-3PM. So....perhaps after Casey picked up Tony and dropped him off @ Tom's, she and Casey drove to Techbay before going back to Tony's apartment ~3PM. This seems the best fit for Techbay visit IMHO.

Also, FWIW...IMHO, it is not out of the question that JT transposed weeks...and 6/10 was the appearance @ Casselberry WalMart since pings are in this area too. Can take a look @ pings the week prior to see if this pans out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back