Bills,bills,bills

FIND'HER

Reaction score
In the 2 years that KC was not working. Who was paying her Car Insurance??
Who paid for Christmas gifts? Birthday Parties? GAS ?Clothes for Caylee, Toys? Formula? I cant understand how CA could put Caylee on her insurance if she was not a guardian.
Now who is Paying for her Defense, evn with all Money OJ Simpson had, his defense drained his bank account..

These are only my assumptions:

Christmas Gifts: CA
Birthday Parties: CA
Gas: CA
Clothes for Caylee: CA
Toys: CA
Formula (IF she used formula, not all babies have EVER have formula (including my children) but KC hardly seems like the type to breastfeed): CA

I think KC used "I pay the nanny sooooo much money" line on CA to explain why she didn't ever have money for anything.

Who paid for Christmas gifts? Birthday Parties? GAS ?Clothes for Caylee, Toys? Formula? I cant understand how CA could put Caylee on her insurance if she was not a guardian.
Now who is Paying for her Defense, evn with all Money OJ Simpson had, his defense drained his bank account..

I am betting CA paid for all of those things. As for her defense attorney, I have always questioned WHERE that money is coming from..........

I forgot about car insurance. As far as car insurance goes, I would think that she didn't have car insurance OR that she was under CA's policy and therefore CA paid it for her. I am not 100% clear as to whether KC actually had her license or if she just had a learner's permit or if she had anything. Which opens up a whole new can of worms. IF she didn't have her license CA & GA must have known (insurance would have informed them) and yet they allowed her to continue to use the car. This simple, but strong statement of their disregard of the law speaks volumes to me about their character or lack thereof.

And her phone bill!! Either KC or Caylee looked as if they did without

My parents had an umbrella policy that gave them a nice discount with me still being on the insurance. It was cheaper than me having my own policy.

Since the car was registered to G&C (or one of them), then I would think that they would've been insuring it as well. As for everything else, CA paid for it, I'm sure. My MIL paid for everything for my SIL's sons. I'm sure it was the same way in the Anthony household.

These are only my assumptions:

Christmas Gifts: CA
Birthday Parties: CA
Gas: CA
Clothes for Caylee: CA
Toys: CA
Formula: CA

<snipped by me>

AMERICA KNOWING MY NAME: KA *PRICELESS*
l_999d98bbc5a38c041946add091ef8acb.jpg

OJ had experienced and professional lawyers who would not work just for publicity. KC has a lawyer who is inexperienced and wants the publicity and probably doesn't care about getting paid. I very much doubt she is paying him, but wouldn't be suprised if the family has given him some cash from their donations or from selling Caylee's pics, videos etc.

I'm not convinced she wasn't working....I think she may have been working in the *advertiser censored* industry or something similar, keeping in mind George talking about the compromising pics of her.

I still think kc has state assistance....just CA would NEVER admit to that.

Concerning all bills....if CA is a narcissist..there is a strange fact that runs through their blood. They like to spend money....just not their own. They almost always have a secret money stash, often many.

CA has found a way to market this situation that likely will prevent her from using any money of her own.

Heres a great thought.

Q: How do you know the Nanny never existed?
A: By now, she would have told everyone her own story of how KC stole from her, lied to her, used her, bounced a check to her, etc.

haha

I still think kc has state assistance....just CA would NEVER admit to that.

Concerning all bills....if CA is a narcissist..there is a strange fact that runs through their blood. They like to spend money....just not their own. They almost always have a secret money stash, often many.

CA has found a way to market this situation that likely will prevent her from using any money of her own.

You actually think that Casey sat in the state welfare office to be put on state assitance??? Thanks for the laugh

I am betting CA paid for all of those things. As for her defense attorney, I have always questioned WHERE that money is coming from..........

Even CA's mom said GA and KC have drained her completely of money.

Now isn't that a personal question between her and Jose'. :rolleyes:

To KC - LA BELLA VITA - "How's that workin out for ya? :behindbar

And her phone bill!! Either KC or Caylee looked as if they did without

OJ had experienced and professional lawyers who would not work just for publicity. KC has a lawyer who is inexperienced and wants the publicity and probably doesn't care about getting paid. I very much doubt she is paying him, but wouldn't be suprised if the family has given him some cash from their donations or from selling Caylee's pics, videos etc.

I'm not convinced she wasn't working....I think she may have been working in the *advertiser censored* industry or something similar, keeping in mind George talking about the compromising pics of her.

1) Casey's parents have already told LE and in the FBI tapes that they are not paying Baez, Casey told Baez she had money to pay him - what I don't understand is that lawyers normally require a retainer paid before they take a case - wait Baez seems to have drank the Casey koolaid

2) Casey wasn't in the *advertiser censored* industry - if that were the case we know that movies or pictures would have already been released, everyone wants a piece of the A's this ould have already been done and circulating

3) Cell phones - Cindy paid hers and Casey stole money to pay hers - she forged at least 2 checks and used the A's bank account

I don't think casey was receiving any kind of state aid. First, because there is a federal limitation. If you are under 22, and your parents are alive, how much you get depends on how much your parents make. CA was making enough that casey wouldn't have gotten squat. Second, there is no mention of it in the DCF paperwork. DCF always checks with a persons state aid worker if there is one, simply because if there have been any complaints or cancellations of service on a persons state aid for misusing funds, that is considered neglect of a child right there, if there is a child on the case.
Believe me, child welfare protocol and state aid are two things I am VERY familiar with.

KC DID nurse Caylee. Don't know for how long, though.

That's a very good question - how will JB get paid?

I was just thinking, GA & CA need to go back to work and get back into the real world. It would be good for them....IMO.

I forgot about car insurance. As far as car insurance goes, I would think that she didn't have car insurance OR that she was under CA's policy and therefore CA paid it for her. I am not 100% clear as to whether KC actually had her license or if she just had a learner's permit or if she had anything. Which opens up a whole new can of worms. IF she didn't have her license CA & GA must have known (insurance would have informed them) and yet they allowed her to continue to use the car. This simple, but strong statement of their disregard of the law speaks volumes to me about their character or lack thereof.

'Her' car was in CA and GA's name. Technically, if they insured it, wouldn't any licensed driver be covered (with the exception of someone living in their household? - maybe they just omitted that fact to the insurance company). On one of the forms/statements/papers in the new doc dump, I did see her DL# as well as her SS#, can you believe they left that in there???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back