George, Cindy A Say Big Development In Case Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice it is something new everyday with these people and it usually is in the afternoons.....

I always love the "We have news..........but we can't tell you what it is."

This is freakin ridiculous already!! Yeah, George you said that already um..... how many months ago. :furious:

This is the statement (by George) that completely floors me:

"A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff."

Huh?? I'd love to know exactly what that progress is!

They are respectful of deadlines for the 6 o'clock news.
A new development? Shall we guess. Casey made Santa's naughty list.
jmo

When exactly have the Anthonys EVER have anything important to inform the public about, regarding Caylee?
grrrrrrrrrr....I thought after the vigil, they would have a "Come to Jesus" moment.....but Nooooooo!

:banghead:

I always love the "We have news..........but we can't tell you what it is."

"We're close...." says George. :slap:

I'll schedule this big breaking news for sometime after they hold the press conference they canceled after saying they'd reveal Caylee is alive and just before viewing the all-important photo their PI has of Caylee, Casey, and Zenaida.

A little too much "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" Syndrome for me.

I'll schedule this big breaking news for sometime after they hold the press conference they canceled after saying they'd reveal Caylee is alive and just before viewing the all-important photo their PI has of Caylee, Casey, and Zenaida.

Make that "The Whole Freaking Family Who Cried Wolf" syndrome!!

No kidding! Hasn't he been saying they are close since the beginning? They are just attempting to counter the docs that were released.

"A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff."

I know...if anything, less and less people are supporting them, as witnessed by the decreasing numbers attending their vigils. GA is full of it. He has said something similar at least twice before. Remember how they were "2 steps away from finding Caylee" and "We know who has Caylee, and are watching them". Just like, it was a pizza in the trunk. :rolleyes: Geesh, these two are living in a dream world. I have never seen anything like it before.:rolleyes:

Padilla announces a Christmas day service for Caylee with RG, the lady from the ATL plane sighting comes out of hiding and "some big development" is on the horizon.

Where is that stone face smiley? :/

:eyeroll:

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I wonder if their going to cancel this 'announcement' too.

I am soooo over the A's. I would really just like them to go away at this point.

____
The entire clan suffers from delusions of adequacy......:banghead:

We hear "she's close", now it's "we're close"...for heavens sake should we play the hot/cold game when we do our searches??? Are we getting warmer or cooler in Blanchard Park?! Please telll us what in the he!! this means!
If it wasn't for the tragedy of what has happened to beautiful, innocent Caylee, I would feel as if we were on the 'Truman Show' playing Clue!
:confused:

Hmmm maybe we are getting something new from LE. Seems like the A's always have nothing new that is a big development when Le release something. JMO

Here we go again! Where is that eye roll smilie when you need it?:rolleyes: Oh yeah! There it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow