Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Or the doofus that shot himself in the leg.

Good evening all !

A secretly recorded conversation with the A's and Casey, they "peppered" her with questions about where Caylee was?? Is this new info??

Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

OMG lead story happened a half hour from here. Sounds like he was in foster care.

Good evening everybody! :seeya: Nancy's on ~ she's starting out talking about a kidnapped boy found in California and she'll have more bombshell announcements about Caylee later.

Bombshell in tot mom's KC A's case--Why Caylee will never be found? Details on CA, GA & KC confrontation

Coulple held him captive for over a yr. 17yrs old escaped from the couple into a school. May that couple rot in ****!

TES saying Caylee will never be found. We've heard this before, so this is no bombshell...

The Anthony's PIs have 2 new promising leads ~ sightings.

Good evening everybody! :seeya: Nancy's on ~ she's starting out talking about a kidnapped boy found in California and she'll have more bombshell announcements about Caylee later.

Actually, the teen escaped to a nearby gym.

Someone tell me when they switch to Caylee, I can't watch the other story.

So far nothing we don't already know...Hopefully someone call in with a bombshell ? !

NG says may they all rot in hell if true regarding boy held for a year, chained by ankle.

TES saying Caylee will never be found. We've heard this before, so this is no bombshell...

Not only is it not a bombshell, but I don't get what the point is in repeating this. It's like they are trying to discourage people from searching for her and I don't find that at all helpful, with all due respect to TM of course who I think does wonderful things. But I don't get the motivation behind these TES statements being made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back