1339 users online (265 members and 1074 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401

    What are the Meetings ?

    In the latest document dump there are three text messages sent on 7/12 to kc that I'm confused about.
    1. from Jenna at 8:29 pm "I think hang out with Hickey when he's done with the meeting ha "

    2. from Drew at 9:37pm "I just left from a meeting there"

    3. from Sean H at 9:51pm "Just getting out of work bout to head to a meeting. U"

    ok, so whats the meeting? is this code for something ?

  2. #2
    Laece's Avatar
    Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    651
    hmmmm...

    this is a very good question to which i wish i had an answer.

    good call. i hope someone has something on it...
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

    just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

    You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

    You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.



    Just stop it, Casey.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,856
    This topic would revive the Casey Code/Casey talk (something like that thread). I haven't read the older thread but once in a while.

    This is very interesting with the meetings. Going to read up & back. Oh no!!!! Please remove my post if needed. I did have a first opinion that I'd like to check out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,023
    When I hear that lingo, I immediately think of AA or NA or something like a 12 step program meeting. These people don't necessarily seem to be in recovery to me, however.
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,153
    Quote Originally Posted by sariebell View Post
    When I hear that lingo, I immediately think of AA or NA or something like a 12 step program meeting. These people don't necessarily seem to be in recovery to me, however.
    any of them have DUI? I know........the boy scouts!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    I know it sounds like 12 steps, but look at the times, this meeting must keep going on and on, and then jenna says something about sean h having " to take care of business first" I think these people may have been running some kind of drug ring.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by KellioPSL View Post
    In the latest document dump there are three text messages sent on 7/12 to kc that I'm confused about.
    1. from Jenna at 8:29 pm "I think hang out with Hickey when he's done with the meeting ha "

    2. from Drew at 9:37pm "I just left from a meeting there"

    3. from Sean H at 9:51pm "Just getting out of work bout to head to a meeting. U"

    ok, so whats the meeting? is this code for something ?
    How were these statements made in context? You can't just quote certain lines - there were conversations, back and forth - could be phone calls before, etc. I know we all want to figure things out but we need to look at the entire thing, not just single lines - just looking for things to find things makes it all confusing, even more than it already is

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Perhaps it's as simple as work meetings?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    flush flush
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMaryMac View Post
    Perhaps it's as simple as work meetings?
    That's my impression too--
    I think the two females involved in similar texts were the known "shot girls" at Fusian. And I think the Drew man was the manager or something @ Fusian-- I don't remember for sure though.
    I got the impression this was just about coordinating Fusian's event nights --
    Tony said something about letting Casey "manage the shot girls"-- so I think she was just immersing herself in this largely fictive power position. -- Lord knows she had the time...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Anyone have a link to these text messages? I thought I went through all the docs of the latest dump and must have missed them...
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    How were these statements made in context? You can't just quote certain lines - there were conversations, back and forth - could be phone calls before, etc. I know we all want to figure things out but we need to look at the entire thing, not just single lines - just looking for things to find things makes it all confusing, even more than it already is
    this is the entire thing the text messages, not just lines I picked out, I agree it is very confusing, the 1st line of my thread is that I'm confused by these three text messages.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,087
    Quote Originally Posted by KellioPSL View Post
    this is the entire thing the text messages, not just lines I picked out, I agree it is very confusing, the 1st line of my thread is that I'm confused by these three text messages.
    brain a little bit mushy..but there was some sort of incident at Fusion I believe over a weekend invovling the shot girs or somehting along that line....can't remember which doc dump but if you read the interview w/LE I believe it is covered..the girl wasn't to hang with kc and it came up -- something along that line.

    jmo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    Anyone have a link to these text messages? I thought I went through all the docs of the latest dump and must have missed them...
    part 12 page 16

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    74
    I agree w/the idea that it was Fusian meetings because the meetings are late...at 9:51pm he's getting out of work to go to a meeting. Also, those were the fusian people mentioning them.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,900
    I'll have to go back and review the players and their relationships, but FWIW, what I find interesting is that only one of the three tm's references "the" meeting, as though the tot mom had knowledge of said meeting. The other two mention "a" meeting, which indicates an event unrelated to KC. In fact, it sounds like they refer to three totally different meetings.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:01 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 04:02 AM