What are the Meetings ?

KellioPSL

Former Member
Reaction score
In the latest document dump there are three text messages sent on 7/12 to kc that I'm confused about.
1. from Jenna at 8:29 pm "I think hang out with Hickey when he's done with the meeting ha "

2. from Drew at 9:37pm "I just left from a meeting there"

3. from Sean H at 9:51pm "Just getting out of work bout to head to a meeting. U"

ok, so whats the meeting? is this code for something ?

hmmmm...

this is a very good question to which i wish i had an answer.

good call. i hope someone has something on it...

This topic would revive the Casey Code/Casey talk (something like that thread). I haven't read the older thread but once in a while.

This is very interesting with the meetings. Going to read up & back. Oh no!!!! Please remove my post if needed. I did have a first opinion that I'd like to check out.

When I hear that lingo, I immediately think of AA or NA or something like a 12 step program meeting. These people don't necessarily seem to be in recovery to me, however.

When I hear that lingo, I immediately think of AA or NA or something like a 12 step program meeting. These people don't necessarily seem to be in recovery to me, however.

any of them have DUI? I know........the boy scouts!:bang:

I know it sounds like 12 steps, but look at the times, this meeting must keep going on and on, and then jenna says something about sean h having " to take care of business first" I think these people may have been running some kind of drug ring.

In the latest document dump there are three text messages sent on 7/12 to kc that I'm confused about.
1. from Jenna at 8:29 pm "I think hang out with Hickey when he's done with the meeting ha "

2. from Drew at 9:37pm "I just left from a meeting there"

3. from Sean H at 9:51pm "Just getting out of work bout to head to a meeting. U"

ok, so whats the meeting? is this code for something ?

How were these statements made in context? You can't just quote certain lines - there were conversations, back and forth - could be phone calls before, etc. I know we all want to figure things out but we need to look at the entire thing, not just single lines - just looking for things to find things makes it all confusing, even more than it already is

Perhaps it's as simple as work meetings?

That's my impression too--
I think the two females involved in similar texts were the known "shot girls" at Fusian. And I think the Drew man was the manager or something @ Fusian-- I don't remember for sure though.
I got the impression this was just about coordinating Fusian's event nights --
Tony said something about letting Casey "manage the shot girls"-- so I think she was just immersing herself in this largely fictive power position. -- Lord knows she had the time...

Anyone have a link to these text messages? I thought I went through all the docs of the latest dump and must have missed them...

How were these statements made in context? You can't just quote certain lines - there were conversations, back and forth - could be phone calls before, etc. I know we all want to figure things out but we need to look at the entire thing, not just single lines - just looking for things to find things makes it all confusing, even more than it already is

this is the entire thing the text messages, not just lines I picked out, I agree it is very confusing, the 1st line of my thread is that I'm confused by these three text messages.

this is the entire thing the text messages, not just lines I picked out, I agree it is very confusing, the 1st line of my thread is that I'm confused by these three text messages.

brain a little bit mushy..but there was some sort of incident at Fusion I believe over a weekend invovling the shot girs or somehting along that line....can't remember which doc dump but if you read the interview w/LE I believe it is covered..the girl wasn't to hang with kc and it came up -- something along that line.

jmo

I agree w/the idea that it was Fusian meetings because the meetings are late...at 9:51pm he's getting out of work to go to a meeting. Also, those were the fusian people mentioning them.

I'll have to go back and review the players and their relationships, but FWIW, what I find interesting is that only one of the three tm's references "the" meeting, as though the tot mom had knowledge of said meeting. The other two mention "a" meeting, which indicates an event unrelated to KC. In fact, it sounds like they refer to three totally different meetings.

Yep, and we are all going to need 12 Step Meetings to recover from all the mystery and drama after all of this is over! LOL

Yep, and we are all going to need 12 Step Meetings to recover from all the mystery and drama after all of this is over! LOL
:):)
Hi, I'm Bessie, and I'm a sleuthaholic. :crazy:

I know it sounds like 12 steps, but look at the times, this meeting must keep going on and on, and then jenna says something about sean h having " to take care of business first" I think these people may have been running some kind of drug ring.

Sounds like it to me too! Something was going on!

I had a boyfriend who referred to pot smoking sessions as "meetings" or "safety meetings"

ha.

aahahahaha.

how retarded.

Could be a NA, AA, work, school, etc meeting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back