Where is Caylee's stroller?

JusticeorJustUs

Sometimes there's Justice. Sometimes there's just
Reaction score
This has bothered me for a long time. We've heard of everything except a baby stroller in this case.

People with toddlers that young have strollers.

It's been said that KC wouldn't be able to carry Caylee's lifeless body. But she would be able to put her in the stoller and roll that to where ever she dumped Caylee. And possibly the stroller, too.

Stroller's don't decompose.

Thoughts?

never thought of that...she should have taken one with her when she left the house...kc flies by the seat of her pants..not much planning goes on in her head.
Look at what she left in the car...good grief. She never disposed of anything that belonged to precious Caylee....and I am not even sure if she disposed of that little angel.

Could she have used the stroller to dispose of the body.

I have often pondered this too. And, Cindy can produce one, but that does not mean Cindy and perp did not have their own strollers. But, if one is found, say in the water or something, not on land, would there be any evidence on it?

Excellent question. I had my "good" stroller and then a couple of "umbrella" strollers in each car and even one at my Mom's etc.

CA will produce one if asked IMO but I don't think we will ever know if there was more than one.

Photobucket people? Any pics of strollers?

Caylee may have been too old for a stroller. My grandson, same age as Caylee, refused to ride in one since he was two.

I haven't seen any strollers in pics, she may have stopped using one and it could be at the A's. I know that the second backpack is still missing, and all of her cloths that she took in the begining. I would bet lots of toys are gone too. She had a month to get rid of everything, including CAYLEE. I think some of the stuff she may have just put back at the house when she went back there when GA and CA were out. I bet they wonder about that some of the stuff.

Caylee may have been too old for a stroller. My grandson, same age as Caylee, refused to ride in one since he was two.

Same here. Mine's 2 years, 4 months and it's been months since he's strolled. Wants to always walk, which I won't discourage.

No, she had a stroller....remember Rev Grund talking about kc showing up Dec 2007 with the baby in one. She used it at JG's graduation ceremony.
___________-

since kc made the comment "they havent even found her clothes" this leads me to believe that she was naked and that it is more likely that she was placed in a suitcase of some type/ the rolling duffel would work.

Good Question... I guess. Never thought of it before. I've raised both a DS and DD to adulthood. By 2 1/2 years of age they were "out" of their strollers. Too active maybe?

When the case first broke and it wasn't known if the car seat was found, I was thinking IF one was to dispose of a child underwater, that maybe having them strapped down in a car seat and then weights attached to the car seat, might be a *good*(not) idea. But then we later learned Caylee's carseat was NOT missing...

Not that it means anything to anyone else, but I bet money, Caylee was NOT "disposed of" in water. I "feel" she's in a Rubbermaid Brand Coffin. Simply sitting above ground, unnoticed.

Under the Hawks Hollow stage perhaps? The opening underneath. Shoved in, to the right hand side...just a feeling....If I could fly down to Orlando tomorrow, I would head straight there. Would not stop to ask permission. Would march right onto this property just like Cocoamom did the first time. Nobody stopped her, did they? I'd march right into HH, go to the stage end with the opening, crouch down, and shine a big powerful flashlight all around inside (concentrating on the easiest/nearest area.) Just to the right.
Until someone does this, I will not stop thinking this is where Caylee is.

As others have stated. Given KC's lame A$$ personality, there is NO way Caylee was placed in a labor-intensive, hard to reach area. Not mommy's style...

Do we know that the stroller is not in the garage or in a closet?

No. :( I've looked and looked and never seen mention of it.

I just remember (my youngest is 23 now) that I had both the large Pram for walks around the block and such at home, and the smaller stoller that I could fold up and put in the car. I know I kept that until mine were about 3, maybe a bit longer. When they got tired and needed to rest or fell asleep it was easier to push them around rather than carry them.

Just bothered me that there was no stroller and KC could have easily used a stroller to wheel Caylee off to wherever she disposed of her. :(

They each had a car seat for Caylee (per Cindy) so why not more than one stroller?

No. :( I've looked and looked and never seen mention of it.

I just remember (my youngest is 23 now) that I had both the large Pram for walks around the block and such at home, and the smaller stoller that I could fold up and put in the car. I know I kept that until mine were about 3, maybe a bit longer. When they got tired and needed to rest or fell asleep it was easier to push them around rather than carry them.

Just bothered me that there was no stroller and KC could have easily used a stroller to wheel Caylee off to wherever she disposed of her. :(
Why would they mention it? I am confused. It seems it would be an issue if it was missing, but maybe it isn't missing?

Why would they mention it? I am confused. It seems it would be an issue if it was missing, but maybe it isn't missing?

Didn't mean to confuse. I guess I just find it odd that no stroller in the car was mentioned and I and others carried a stroller in the vehicles with us when we had little ones.

Maybe it's absence alone, not being mentioned, has me thinking that perhaps KC used that to "transport" Caylee to where she disposed of her, leaving the stroller there with the body because she wouldn't have any use for it anymore.

Just throwing the thought out there to see if others think I'm way off base in that thinking, maybe?

We don't know, but most people I know with a stroller keep it in the trunk instead of at home for those unexpected side trips where it would be used. I don't think it is unreasonable to explore if Casey used one for Caylee on a regular basis to determine the most likely place for it to be kept at least.

Didn't mean to confuse. I guess I just find it odd that no stroller in the car was mentioned and I and others carried a stroller in the vehicles with us when we had little ones.

Maybe it's absence alone, not being mentioned, has me thinking that perhaps KC used that to "transport" Caylee to where she disposed of her, leaving the stroller there with the body because she wouldn't have any use for it anymore.

Just throwing the thought out there to see if others think I'm way off base in that thinking, maybe?
No not offbase at all. I was just trying to determine if it was actually MIA.

No not offbase at all. I was just trying to determine if it was actually MIA.

I wish I knew re: MIA. I'm hoping that maybe someone here at WS has heard something about whether or not there was a stroller and if one is indeed missing.

It crossed my mind after reading some of the posts that even if KC didn't have a stroller she could have easily picked one up for next to nothing at a thrift store. Wondering if there are any thrift stores around where the "pings" were about the (possible) time of death. A "disposable" stroller, so to speak. It wouldn't look suspicious...a woman walking a baby in a stroller.

Arrgghhh...my mind is just racing this a.m. over all of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back