617 users online (56 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

“She's going to be one of them that's unfortunately not going to be findable."

Given repeated comments such as this when Caylee is brought up.... i.e.; Caylee was a cold case when LE was called (just 30 days), and now MORE of a cold case. And MANY statements even about a month ago that she won't be found....... Why are these adamant/definitive/repetitive statements being made constantly? Do some, for instance, TES, know something we don't know?

Because Laura Miller's body was found about 1-1/2 YEARS after she went missing. I'm sure many involved also thought she was unfindable after all that time.

Is there a real reason behind the disheartening comments? Inside info? Or is this just too much of a PITA or 'not good' publicity? What is going on here?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

I am still hoping this will turn out like the Nina-Hans Reiser trial/case did.

The rice is already cooked...

Good question. I don't believe that Caylee can't be found. I just believe they haven't looked in the right place to find her. Keep searching...
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Yep,I agree,keep searching,you never know....
    The rice is already cooked...

imho shes only unfindable if people quit looking.

Giving up is not an option. LP will keep searching and others will join him.

I am disappointed in TM, but not surprised as he has said this before many times in reference to Caylee.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

"Not findable" is interesting wording, esp. coming from a man whose daughter was found over a year after missing. We know TM has great sympathy for the victims' families, in general, since he has been there himself. I would think, he would not say "not findable" easily, or without some knowledge that the general public doesn't have. What that could be, I don't know. Is he talking decomposition time (but even with that, at least teeth would be left), or some sort of heinous disposable of a body, that is beyond where I want to let my mind go at this point?

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    The other thing I can think of is a landfill (where she would be now for 5 months, virtually NO hope of finding her), or digested by an alligator.
    In either of those scenarios, TM is correct.
    However, in the second instance, there is hope of finding some clothing or something of the sort.
    If we remember the case of Lori Hacking, they had GREAT trouble finding any remains of her in the landfill, and she hadn't been in there very long.

There was a similar situation here, of a woman who killed her daughter and put her in a dumpster....she finally confessed some 3 years after the landfill the daughter was taken to was taken out of service (full). There is no way to ever find the body, and the only reason she was convicted was the confession.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Giving up is not an option. LP will keep searching and others will join him.

I am disappointed in TM, but not surprised as he has said this before many times in reference to Caylee.
    I'm not surprised either.
    I am a HUGE supporter of TES but I have heard too many times that she can't be found and then weeks later that they would search until she was found. I've never understood the back and forth statements about that.

Maybe TM or LE received some info in the last weeks that lets them know
    that her body truly is unrecoverable (is that a word??)

I don't know, I hope not.

Guess it's up to LP. I think, no matter what his reasons, that LP is doing an honorable thing. Looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. Godspeed, LP. That sweet baby surely deserves a proper resting place.

I think she is in a landfill and so I agree that she is not findable.

She could be in the landfill. However, she could be in the A fam's literal backyard (behind the home in that wooded area off Suburban Drive).
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I think Casey may have thrown little Caylee in a dumpster.

If she did, I hope it was at Amscot and I hope it was caught on camera. That building has multiple surveillance cameras, and we've never seen anything in the docs about them which makes me think they may be a source of sensitive evidence being withheld from the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    “She's going to be one of them that's unfortunately not going to be findable."

Given repeated comments such as this when Caylee is brought up.... i.e.; Caylee was a cold case when LE was called (just 30 days), and now MORE of a cold case. And MANY statements even about a month ago that she won't be found....... Why are these adamant/definitive/repetitive statements being made constantly? Do some, for instance, TES, know something we don't know?

Because Laura Miller's body was found about 1-1/2 YEARS after she went missing. I'm sure many involved also thought she was unfindable after all that time.

Is there a real reason behind the disheartening comments? Inside info? Or is this just too much of a PITA or 'not good' publicity? What is going on here?
    It's hard to hear a comment like that coming from Tim Miller. Who knows what he is thinking, or what he knows.

But...

From what I understand, Tim had no/very little help from LE regarding his daughter's disappearance. They insisted she had run away, when he knew better.

I have always wished that someone like Tone would visit KC and act like he still cares and talk to KC and get her to give him some information. She might do it for him I think if he lays it on thick and leads her to believe that he still cares. I think it makes more sense to try to get her to tell the truth - JB will never let her tell the truth but maybe Tone could get it out of her?
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    She could be in the landfill. However, she could be in the A fam's literal backyard (behind the home in that wooded area off Suburban Drive).
    I have been assured that area has been searched, I really hope so, because it would certainly fit the criteria.... and then the 5 statements, somethings going on there.....

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast