Does anyone remember the real babysitter?

EricaG

And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Luc
Reaction score
I think her name was Holly and she was a pretty blond who appeared on early episodes of Nancy Grace claiming that "Casey would never hurt Caylee".

She was the nanny early on when Caylee was a baby.

Yup, Lauren G. Had Caylee up until she was about 8-9 months old and quit watching her when she had to get ahold of casey at her "job" at Sports Authority and found she never really worked there.

What about her?

Don't forget about the Grund's. They watched Caylee a lot early in her life.

According to more recent texts and instant messages Cindy babysat for Casey during the evenings.

There are several occasions where Casey is waiting for Cindy so she can go somewhere. Or where Cindy couldn't sit and Casey had to stay home with Caylee.

I believe if Casey were drugging Caylee and leaving her in her car, she would never have had to wait for Cindy or forego her plans altogether. Her car and pills would have always been available and she wouldn't have had to miss anything. But, she did.

IMO

According to more recent texts and instant messages Cindy babysat for Casey during the evenings.

There are several occasions where Casey is waiting for Cindy so she can go somewhere. Or where Cindy couldn't sit and Casey had to stay home with Caylee.

I believe if Casey were drugging Caylee and leaving her in her car, she would never have had to wait for Cindy or forego her plans altogether. Her car and pills would have always been available and she wouldn't have had to miss anything. But, she did.

IMO

That's exactly what I have been thinking all along.

Plus the searches for "Household Products that KILL" pretty much negates any idea that she was only wanting to "drug Caylee into unconciousness" on any sort of a temporary basis.:furious:

There was a Holly on NG. She was a friend of the family, and said she had babysat Caylee a few times.
Lauren was the primary babysitter for Caylee for the first 8 to 9 months, until she found out Casey was lying about having a job.
Lanie

Isn't Holly a neighbor?

She went on NG early on to defend the Anthony family, but disappeared pretty early on. I don't even remember seeing any LE interviews with her.

eta Or was it Greta?

IMO

I've always thought that Casey drugged Caylee and left her in a house somewhere (maybe Lee's?). If she was leaving her in the car on a regular basis, due to the heat, Caylee would have died much sooner.

If the place (house) she left her wasn't available (people at home), and she wanted to go out, those would perhaps have been times she wanted Cindy to babysit, but Cindy didn't, and Casey couldn't go out.

I also think there were times when Casey was out with one bf or set of friends, and telling another she couldn't go out with him because she had to stay home with Caylee. We know she made up stories when she didn't want to go someplace with someone (Amy/Jacksonville/George had a stroke).

What convinces me that she drugged Caylee and left her somewhere is the night she told Ricardo that Cindy had called and made her bring Caylee home during the night. Casey, Caylee, and Ricardo went to sleep at Ricardo's. Caylee was not there when Ricardo and Casey woke up. Cindy said it didn't happen. Thinking logically of where Caylee would be, drugged somewhere in a house is the only feasible conclusion I can come to.

I've always thought that Casey drugged Caylee and left her in a house somewhere (maybe Lee's?). If she was leaving her in the car on a regular basis, due to the heat, Caylee would have died much sooner.

If the place (house) she left her wasn't available (people at home), and she wanted to go out, those would perhaps have been times she wanted Cindy to babysit, but Cindy didn't, and Casey couldn't go out.

I also think there were times when Casey was out with one bf or set of friends, and telling another she couldn't go out with him because she had to stay home with Caylee. We know she made up stories when she didn't want to go someplace with someone (Amy/Jacksonville/George had a stroke).

What convinces me that she drugged Caylee and left her somewhere is the night she told Ricardo that Cindy had called and made her bring Caylee home during the night. Casey, Caylee, and Ricardo went to sleep at Ricardo's. Caylee was not there when Ricardo and Casey woke up. Cindy said it didn't happen. Thinking logically of where Caylee would be, drugged somewhere in a house is the only feasible conclusion I can come to.

I also wondered where KC had taken Caylee when she wasn't at Ric's the next morning. I don't remember what reason KC gave to Ricardo, but you can bet your sweet bippy that whatever answer she gave it was a bold-faced lie!

I am wondering, also, if little Caylee would have suffered side effects from being frequently drugged. Like, I can take cold medicine at bed time and I'm on the nods all the next day. I don't think her tiny body could handle adult medications for extended periods of time (if you're thinking something like Xanax or even Benadryl). I would think she (Caylee) would be extremely groggy or temperamental after being drugged. The GP's should have noticed that and been concerned. JMO

I'd be willing to bet KC was a prostitute. How did she pay Lauren and now her lawyer. She looks very "friendly" in the nightclub pictures. Also explains why she didnt keep dates with friends. She had clients. You never know when one will call.

This goes along with part of BondJamesBond's theory that I find very interesting:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3011159&postcount=315
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3011222&postcount=317

I also wondered where KC had taken Caylee when she wasn't at Ric's the next morning. I don't remember what reason KC gave to Ricardo, but you can bet your sweet bippy that whatever answer she gave it was a bold-faced lie!

I am wondering, also, if little Caylee would have suffered side effects from being frequently drugged. Like, I can take cold medicine at bed time and I'm on the nods all the next day. I don't think her tiny body could handle adult medications for extended periods of time (if you're thinking something like Xanax or even Benadryl). I would think she (Caylee) would be extremely groggy or temperamental after being drugged. The GP's should have noticed that and been concerned. JMO

I believe she drugged her some but not too often, and I don't think she left her in the trunk much, if at all. I think she might have used some drug of some kind infrequently and left her at a home or apartment. June in Fla is HOT even at night,especially in a trunk. She would have had a good case of heat rash and CA should have noticed that(being a grandma and a nurse). There's much more we don't know. I think Caylee in her own little way would have let CA know she was upset about being in the Pontiac. Little children have various ways of expressing their likes and dislikes and their fears even if that can't express them in words yet. I'm sure when CA is honest with herself and looks back she will see that she overlooked sooo many cries for help from Caylee!:furious:

Isn't Holly a neighbor?

She went on NG early on to defend the Anthony family, but disappeared pretty early on. I don't even remember seeing any LE interviews with her.

eta Or was it Greta?

IIRC Brittney was the neighbor, and her statement is in the documents. Holly G. was a friend of KC's who I believe they used to hang out together and they also babysat each other's kids from time to time. I think Holly no longer lived in Florida at the time Caylee went missing. She appeared on NG a couple of times, but she probably, like alot of people, realized that she had never really "known" the Anthony's like she'd thought, so she dropped out of the picture.

Theres two different people here, theres Lauren who watched Caylee when she was really young and did it for free to help Casey out. I think she found out Casey wasnt working or was doing other things during the time she was supposed to be working so she got upset with that and stopped watching her.

Holly was the pretty blonde who was on NG a few times very early on defending Casey and saying she couldnt imagine her ever hurting her child, shes a friend of the A family, a few weeks later she disappeared, (from media) never heard from her or anything of her since.

I had wondered about that also, yet Caylee didn't seem slow at all....very bright. But hair was thinning out......in pix at temple area. Caylee would sleep allot, nap etc but at 2+ kids fight naps and bedtime. That's when KC really got fed up with 'snothead'...........:furious: hope LE has alive Caylee hair to check for drugs, poisons! Now Benadryl worked opposite on my grandsons (told to use it for chicken pox) HA! they were jumping off the walls......

Don't forget about the Grund's. They watched Caylee a lot early in her life.

And what on earth was Casey doing all those days that the Grund family was watching Caylee, since we know she didn't have a job?

Well she was still working after Caylee was born so she was probably actually going to her job when the Grund's watched her. Caylee was born in Aug 05 and Casey wasnt fired from Universal till April 06.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back