1391 users online (263 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

130,000 inflatable boobs missing at sea

MORE than 130,000 pairs of plastic inflatable breasts have been lost at sea en route to Australia.

Men's magazine Ralph was planning to include the boobs as a free gift with its January issue.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Why aren't they FLOATING?!
    Other than that...all I can say is
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

"A spokeswoman for Ralph said the container left docks in Beijing two weeks ago but turned up empty in Sydney this week"

Didn't say if it was a C, D or F size container.....but @ $1.53 each....maybe an A.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, the container made it but the boobs didn't? Some guy is at home VERY happy!

I read the title and I thought the entire British navy was gone.

And it is estimated that 260,00 men have left coasts from all over the world hoping to locate and retrieve them.

Ya know, the Australian navy pays for breast enlargement surgery... Coincidence?
    I think not.

I bet the guy who signed for all those feels like such a boob. Thanks for keeping us abreast of this story.

"We interrupt this program for an all points bulletin:......Ralph's missing Boobs have been sighted in the Bering Strait, bobbing northward towards the Chukchi Sea. Boobologist are concerned over physical changes indicative of extreme exposure to cold waters....the Boobs are now blue.

Pirates... even pirates can't resist the allure of cleavage... (why oh why does this sound like some kind of skit you would find on a Monty Python episode? LoL)

(When I saw the title, I instantly thought of Elton John's Red Piano concert. During one of the songs in Vegas, as various inflatable things were inflating on the stage, some guy behind me screamed "looooook, t's" (t being that crass t word for boobies). Everyone around us looked up and omg, there was a pair of mega-sized boobies inflating over our heads LoL)

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Pirates... even pirates can't resist the allure of cleavage... (why oh why does this sound like some kind of skit you would find on a Monty Python episode? LoL)

(When I saw the title, I instantly thought of Elton John's Red Piano concert. During one of the songs in Vegas, as various inflatable things were inflating on the stage, some guy behind me screamed "looooook, t's" (t being that crass t word for boobies). Everyone around us looked up and omg, there was a pair of mega-sized boobies inflating over our heads LoL)

I Googled inflatable boobs to see what they looked.....pretty sure I saw Mega's! LOL

The pirate remark in article struck me as funny also. There was another thread on pirates too so had to google them. The photo in article had me LOL So not the pirates I read of when young!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/01/wo...irates.html?hp

Most likely the inflatable boobs never left beijing..

Hmmm, inflatable boobs turning blue in the Bering Strait. Well, if we can have mood rings, I guess we can have mood boobs. May be one way to know whether these floaters are happy or not. I wonder if the have ping sensors? Oh, wait. That would be the "tip" of the booby buoys....
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".