130,000 inflatable *advertiser censored* missing at sea

Why aren't they FLOATING?! :crazy:
Other than that...all I can say is :rolling::floorlaugh:

"A spokeswoman for Ralph said the container left docks in Beijing two weeks ago but turned up empty in Sydney this week"

Didn't say if it was a C, D or F size container.....but @ $1.53 each....maybe an A. :rolling::rolling:

So, if I'm understanding correctly, the container made it but the *advertiser censored* didn't? Some guy is at home VERY happy!

And it is estimated that 260,00 men have left coasts from all over the world hoping to locate and retrieve them.

Ya know, the Australian navy pays for breast enlargement surgery... Coincidence?
I think not.

I bet the guy who signed for all those feels like such a boob. Thanks for keeping us abreast of this story.

:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

:dj: "We interrupt this program for an all points bulletin:......Ralph's missing *advertiser censored* have been sighted in the Bering Strait, bobbing northward towards the Chukchi Sea. Boobologist are concerned over physical changes indicative of extreme exposure to cold waters....the *advertiser censored* are now blue.

Pirates... even pirates can't resist the allure of cleavage... :) (why oh why does this sound like some kind of skit you would find on a Monty Python episode? LoL)

(When I saw the title, I instantly thought of Elton John's Red Piano concert. During one of the songs in Vegas, as various inflatable things were inflating on the stage, some guy behind me screamed "looooook, t's" (t being that crass t word for boobies). Everyone around us looked up and omg, there was a pair of mega-sized boobies inflating over our heads LoL)

Pirates... even pirates can't resist the allure of cleavage... :) (why oh why does this sound like some kind of skit you would find on a Monty Python episode? LoL)

(When I saw the title, I instantly thought of Elton John's Red Piano concert. During one of the songs in Vegas, as various inflatable things were inflating on the stage, some guy behind me screamed "looooook, t's" (t being that crass t word for boobies). Everyone around us looked up and omg, there was a pair of mega-sized boobies inflating over our heads LoL)

I Googled inflatable *advertiser censored* to see what they looked.....pretty sure I saw Mega's! LOL

The pirate remark in article struck me as funny also. There was another thread on pirates too so had to google them. The photo in article had me :waitasec: LOL So not the pirates I read of when young!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/01/world/africa/01pirates.html?hp

Most likely the inflatable *advertiser censored* never left beijing..

Hmmm, inflatable *advertiser censored* turning blue in the Bering Strait. Well, if we can have mood rings, I guess we can have mood *advertiser censored*. May be one way to know whether these floaters are happy or not. I wonder if the have ping sensors? Oh, wait. That would be the "tip" of the booby buoys....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back