1362 users online (267 members and 1095 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cockleburs

I started this thread because I couldn't find an "Evidence" thread.

When DH and I searched on Nov. 8th, we got covered with Cockleburs. I've washed our clothing that we wore more than 3 times now, and they still have cockleburs on them, which brings me to Cindy washing the pants. If KC went into the woods with those pants, unless Cindy pulled all the cockleburs off of them, then this may be evidence.

I hope LE has those pants and are looking for cockleburs.

I'm not from Florida, so I don't know about the vegetation.

Are cockleburs something that you can pick up from a plant during any season?
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

How do we know that Casey didn't wash the pants herself, before the car was abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    How do we know that Casey didn't wash the pants herself, before the car was abandoned?
    Good point.

How do we know there were even pants in the car?

How do we know there weren't other clothing items in the car?

Questions, questions...

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Those little suckers stick really good to clothing and have nettle thorns. One more thing to be aware of. Too bad June Cleaver ( CA) washed who knows what. I know when I'm nervouse and think company is comming I can speed clean. Can you imagine the hustle & bustle going on in that house before LE arrived. Must have been like Xmas morning their going through everything. OK! I'll go take a time out for that remark.

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    Those suckers dont appear everywhere, though. We have them in TN (where we used to live) and you go through places that are filled, when just another couple miles down the road there arent any. I dont know for certain if FL is the same way...but Id think its probable.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

Sorry I cant type from laughing so hard. When I quickly looked at the name of this thread I said OH NO another thread about Casey and her Promiscuous Lifestyle .

cockleburs (seeds) stick to clothing unless you physically pull them off. And they can be found in any part of the country and particularly bloom in the tropics when the days are long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocklebur

I'm leaning towards whether she went into the woods or put Caylee in a dumpster. Just a thought that I think LE should look into.....

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    I started this thread because I couldn't find an "Evidence" thread.

When DH and I searched on Nov. 8th, we got covered with Cockleburs. I've washed our clothing that we wore more than 3 times now, and they still have cockleburs on them, which brings me to Cindy washing the pants. If KC went into the woods with those pants, unless Cindy pulled all the cockleburs off of them, then this may be evidence.

I hope LE has those pants and are looking for cockleburs.
    You're right, they were a nightmare to get out of my hair. I found one in my sock the other day, as well.

I got them at 2 of the 3 places I went to that weekend, so if she had them in her pants, that would probably only eliminate the open field areas?

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Good point.

How do we know there were even pants in the car?

How do we know there weren't other clothing items in the car?

Questions, questions...
    We don't know for sure, but CA did repeat often that she washed pants that were in the car...

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    karate Dad, Ithought it was an english term used. as' I'm going to warm my cockles" Heard it by an 80's group Tears for Fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa-Rachelle View Post
    Those suckers dont appear everywhere, though. We have them in TN (where we used to live) and you go through places that are filled, when just another couple miles down the road there arent any. I dont know for certain if FL is the same way...but Id think its probable.
    Per the link I just posted, they can be found around the world...

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    You're right, they were a nightmare to get out of my hair. I found one in my sock the other day, as well.

I got them at 2 of the 3 places I went to that weekend, so if she had them in her pants, that would probably only eliminate the open field areas?
    Not sure about open field areas, but I would think you wouldn't find them in a dumpster.

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    Per the link I just posted, they can be found around the world...
    I wasn't refering to the actual geographical location on the globe...just that certain wooded areas may have them while others do not.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

Quote Originally Posted by Karate Dad View Post
    Sorry I cant type from laughing so hard. When I quickly looked at the name of this thread I said OH NO another thread about Casey and her Promiscuous Lifestyle .
    Could be a new nickname for her!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast