770 users online (75 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

How to get a Kool Christmas Avatar

Some of our members have the coolest christmas avatars and signatures with the spirit shining through. I want one and some. Where can we find these, and I can't seem to make my own avatar any longer. I did for a while and my last attempt had to use one of adnoids pre-one come all avies.

Adnoid, we sure could use a couple for the season for those of us who can't get it done the other way and have to use the default avies you have posted.

It would keep ws image up and presentable with nice decor and spirit.

Help, please friends! I really want something neat for christmas.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Some of our members have the coolest christmas avatars and signatures with the spirit shining through. I want one and some. Where can we find these, and I can't seem to make my own avatar any longer. I did for a while and my last attempt had to use one of adnoids pre-one come all avies.

Adnoid, we sure could use a couple for the season for those of us who can't get it done the other way and have to use the default avies you have posted.

It would keep ws image up and presentable with nice decor and spirit.

Help, please friends! I really want something neat for christmas.
    Try looking on PhotoBucket. Find a pic there, save it to your album (you can make an account for free if you don't already have one) then you can upload it here. OR, find a pic, save it to your computer, then upload here for your avatar. HTH.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale