WA - 2-year-old girl beaten 'like a slave'

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
"Witnesses say Idriss Turner treated the girl like a dog and beat her “like a slave,” and that he and the mother abandoned the baby as she lay comatose. "

"So why didn’t the witness we spoke to go to police? She says she was involved in a love triangle with Turner and the child’s mother. She says that Turner was very violent and she was afraid he would kill her."
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_120208WAB_child_abuse_potty_training_TP.24f9b8e3.html

I hope those sickos rot in prison for life! ..here we go again with witnesses who won't report what they see or here to try and save a baby- makes me mad!!

Some people don't deserve to live or breath the same oxygen as normal people do

How can these people be granted with the gift of life and to produce life just to be the same people who would so violently take it away? These people deserve the worst of all fates imaginable. Poor baby girl. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

So for 10 weeks the girlfriend watched or was aware of the kind of tortureous beatings this poor little baby received, and the mother who was pregnant on 'bedrest' allowed the affair and beatings to go on because she was AFRAID????????

Now the mother & newborn are in protective custody. They need to take the newborn away from her. She's going to go right out again and find herself another abusive creep.

I'm guessing the girlfriend is going to get a 'break' or lesser charges because they can use her as a witness. Makes me sick in my stomach.

I'm 'ole School....first an Eye for an Eye, then a lifetime a prison...in his case I'd prefer immediate extermination.

Repeatedly find myself asking, 'WHERE do all these FREAKS come from?!#!? HOW do we stop these kind of abuses from happening?????

"Go to the bathroom on command"?!? WTF! Adults don't even go on command? Poor little girl! "She's faking" - yeah right!

I just do not understand this world we live in. How can some humans just go horribly wrong. It is beyond my comprehension.

Some people are so useless I can't even begin to compehend. 10 weeks this 'witness' saw this happen over and over???? What is wrong with people??

one phone call is all it would have taken.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

These kind of cases remind me why I agree with the DP.
Thank God the baby is alive,but so many cases like this one end up worse.

Mom, girlfriend and boyfriend all need to be in jail. NO ONE should walk regardless who they testify against. All three in jail, forever! No exceptions!

This stuff is so hard to read!

Salem

Idris Turner

Pre-Trial
Housed: King County - Regional Justice Center
Bail: $500,000

Offense: Inv. Assault-Child DV
Offense: Assault-Child 1-147 mo.

''Horrific case'' of child abuse; Mother's boyfriend to be charged; Toddler now in coma was beaten repeatedly by felon, witnesses say; CPS had been involved.

Renton police say the 30-year-old man lashed the 2-year-old girl with belts and electrical cords because she wouldn't use the toilet, sprayed cold water on her, and when she fell to the floor face-first, he prohibited several of his female friends from helping her.

The man told the women the toddler, who was not his biological child, was playing "mind games with him," according to Renton police, and he was going to "beat her father out of her."

For months, according to a Renton police report, the 2-year-old, identified only as "P.T.," was subjected to repeated abuse that was witnessed or suspected by about a half-dozen people.

Police and Child Protective (CPS) had repeated contacts with the family, yet the little girl now lies comatose and doctors say she is unlikely to recover.

snip

In July, however, CPS again opened an investigation when Washington-Eastland was hospitalized for an unspecified condition.

According to Renton police report, Turner exploded and began screaming at the child and beating her while visiting Washington-Eastland in the hospital. Shapley said Turner continued "spanking the girl even after a nurse demanded he stop, adding there were no visible bruises.

This time, the incident was forwarded to Seattle police, who declined to open an investigation, Shapley said. Seattle police spokesman Sgt. Sean Whitcomb said that the department does not generally investigate spankings absent a report of criminal conduct and that the spanking was referred back to CPS.

Much, much more at link:
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/''Hor...her's+boyfriend+to+be+charged;...-a0190077330

seriously what a bunch of twisted freaks.....

is there any word on how the baby is doing?

January 2013, parental rights of the mother to be terminated:

P.T. suffered a brain injury, retinal bleeding and visual impairment, seizures, lacerations, bruising, lesions, hair loss, a second degree burn on her hand, and scars of varying age over much of her body. The scars were strongly suggestive of a whipping event a week or two prior to hospitalization. These extensive injuries, and congenital conditions aggravated by the injuries, left P.T. with lifelong special needs...

In addition to her primary care doctor, P.T. sees an eye doctor, neuro-developmental rehabilitation doctor, urologist, gastro-intestinal doctor, behavioral psychologist, dermatologist, and a mental health counselor. She has between one and four doctor's appointments per month, in addition to her mental health counseling. Now six years old, P.T. continues to struggle with toilet training, because she has neurogenic bowel and bladder problems...

P.T. also suffers from a brain injury, blindness in one eye, seizures, and an unsteady gait...

[The mother] Washington continues to minimize Turner's involvement in abusing P.T., as well as her own role in letting Turner take care of P.T. despite his history of violent behavior.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In WACO 20130128C94/IN THE MATTER OF DEPENDENCY OF P.T.

Such a depressing read :( This "mother" should never be allowed to have any more children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back