Ping Map for June 13, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Brittney S sees Casey walking from Car to house
2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [Hopespring Dr Orlando]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

June 10-16 Brian B. was away on vacation with his family in Chicago arriving back home about 6:00PM.
Page 1385 Lines 23-25 & Page 1386 Lines 1-2, 11-12
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf

June 13 Casey went to Fusion [Ultra Lounge] at 875 Woodbury [Orlando Fl Rd]. for Hip-hop night. Casey stayed all night at Tony L.’s apartment [Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL]
Page 1012 Lines 20-25 & Page 1013 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

June 13 Casey told Ricardo M. that her dad had a mini-stroke so she did not go with Amy to Jacksonville
Page 1294 Lines 13-18 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

June 12 Ricardo M. left for Tampa in the evening and returned on July 13
Page 1293 Lines 18-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 13 Casey returned Amy H.’s text message around 6:15AM about being at the Hospital with GA
Page 1038 Lines 11-15 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

June 13 Casey called Amy H. back a couple of hours late when she was driving to Jacksonville
Page 1038 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

KC and AH Text Messages 6/13/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 06/13 6:16 AM I’m on my way to the hospital with my dad. I’ll call you when I can.

KC AH Oh, my god. Take care, my prayers are with you.

AH KC 06/13 6:19 AM Thanks love.

KC AH I was just saying I’m renting a car. Be with your family.

AH KC 06/13 7:50 AM My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you asap.

KC AH I love you and call me anyway. Hugs, I hope everything is ok.

AH KC 06/13 7:53 AM I love you too! I’m really sorry about this.

KC AH Like it was your fault. Things happen. I just want your dad to be ok.

AH KC 06/13 7:55 AM He will be. He just gave my mom and I a huge scare.

KC AH Good then all is well.

KC AH 10 keys made. Done.

AH KC 06/13 5:49 PM Awesome.

KC AH So I have most everything packed. Think I can move it over tom?

AH KC 06/13 7:56 PM Probably tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you later. Sorry you’re not coming.

KC AH Me too, it’s just been a long day. And tom will be long too. I have a few things to do still before I can even go to Rics. Just getting it done.

AH KC 06/13 8:10 PM Yeah you have to do it. If you change your mind let me know.

KC AH Will do. Love you tons. And again I’m so glad your dad is ok.

AH KC 06/13 8:12 PM Love ya too! I’m glad he’s alright. He’s stubborn.

June 13 Casey called Ricardo about going to Fusion and her told her no.
Page 1293 Lines 24 –25 Page 1294 Lines 4-13 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Amy takes rental car to Jacksonville to buy new car.Returns same day.(Amy's interview)

Rather than take Amy to Jacksonville (as promised), Casey goes to new boyfriend's (Tony) hip-hop showcase event. Casey tells both Ricardo and Amy that her father had a mini-stroke that morning. (As per LE interviews with Amy, Ricardo, and Tony).

June 13 Casey went to Fusion [Ultra Lounge] at 875 Woodbury [Orlando Fl Rd]. for Hip-hop night. Casey stayed all night at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1012 Lines 20-25 & Page 1013 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 11-18 Troy is in D.C. actually Northern Virginia is home.
Page 1326 Lines 1-2, 6-9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

Posting the following on the "Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14..." ping map thread in the Sticky Forum as well…

I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

Details below…

I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

(a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
(b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
(c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
(d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
(e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:

MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey​

It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:

MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey​

The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.

Wasn’t there a statement from Ricardo ‘bout Casey showing up w/ Caylee @ his place 6/13PM or early morning hours 6/14????

The following bridges 6/13 to 6/14 and will place it on both threads...as well as the 6/10-6/14 thread...and...the "Kristina...Globe" thread in the main forum...

Casey's last ping @ Fusian is @ 10:58PM (which I believe is a text from Adam/Kristina to come get Caylee), then, she texts Tony from near Andy F's house @ 1:39AM and finally places 3 calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM pinging from Tony's apt. By 3:12AM 6/14 Casey is pinging @ G&C's.

Since it only took Casey ~20mins to get from Tony's to G&C's it appears she went directly there...suggesting to me that,

(a) Caylee had been sleeping in the Pontiac while Casey was with Tony @ his apartment for... something less than the hour...that it took to get from near Andy F's @ 1:39AM (Kristina's??) to Tony's apartment, until 2:48AM.

OR

(b) Casey had taken Caylee to G&C's after picking her up from Kristina's between 11PM 6/13 and 1:39AM 6/14. Then, Casey ran up to Tony's alone.​

Since Casey initiated the calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM, I speculate that (b) is the more likely of the two options...Casey took Caylee to G&C's around 2AM, then, ran up to Tony's and was calling home to tell Cindy she wouldn't be coming back until later Sunday. And Cindy told her to get home and tend to Caylee...and Casey promptly came home.

Anyone have Kristina's address from the first 400pg doc's? I'm ready to bet that it's somewhere near Andy F's.

Posting the following on the "Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14..." ping map thread in the Sticky Forum as well…

I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

Details below…

I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

(a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
(b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
(c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
(d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
(e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:
MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey​
It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:
MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey​
The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.

Wasn’t there a statement from Ricardo ‘bout Casey showing up w/ Caylee @ his place 6/13PM or early morning hours 6/14????

Bond, I was in the process of sending you a PM to hash this out, and then I saw this. I would say we are independently coming to the same conclusion.

<start of PM>

You got me started here with Kristina C. I never thought to see if I could figure out when she and KC took their kids for a walk around Lake Underhill Park. Now that I have tried I cannot find it.

As best I can tell, a cell phone at Lake Underhill would ping the following towers / cell IDs (listed in order of likelihood): 29 / 1, 37 / 2, 43 / 3, 30 / 1 or 3. I focused on these towers from June 1 through June 14, and all but one set of pings look like nothing more than a drive through on the way to / from Ric's. The best candidate for a non-drive-through is June 3 around 5 PM, but at best it leaves about 15 minutes for a visit.

Thus I am thinking Kristina was recalling a different time she and KC went to Lake Underhill.

It is possible they met at Jay Blanchard. If so, that might make June 13 around 8:00 PM more interesting as when they got together. Only problem is that she was coming from AL's, having been there since roughly 12:30 PM. And after JBP she went straight to Fusian. This would have given her about 40 minutes to visit.

But, as far as I can tell, it is the only time between June 1 and June 14 and between 5PM and 8PM that I can possibly place her in one spot that is not her parents, Ric's, or AL's for any appreciable period of time.

It is possible that she was either leaving Caylee with Kristina or getting her from Kristina. Neither AL nor his roommates mention the 13th as the last time they saw Caylee, so maybe it was a pick up?

I could not find an address for Kristina, but through a round-about way I found what appears to be her parent's address, assuming "C" is her maiden name. There is a male living with at the home in his early 30's. Could be her brother...or it could be her husband and the address I found is for the in-laws.

The reason this might be important is that the home is right off Chickasaw and is on the route to / from AL's.

<end of PM>

I'm thinking Kristina C. sometimes played the role of nanny, and like you believe may have done so on the 13th.

Don't know who Adam is, but I noticed there was no response back to him.
I also noticed that she does not ping for 2 hours and 40 minutes after that, so I guess it is possible she left Fusian, got Caylee, took her back to her parent's, then went back out.

What I find really curious, though, is her next ping is out near Andy F. in Bithlo.

Anyone have Kristina's address from the first 400pg doc's? I'm ready to bet that it's somewhere near Andy F's.

Just found it. It is south of GA / CA, very close to their home. Would ping from the tow yard cell tower.

The following bridges 6/13 to 6/14 and will place it on both threads...as well as the 6/10-6/14 thread...and...the "Kristina...Globe" thread in the main forum...

Casey's last ping @ Fusian is @ 10:58PM (which I believe is a text from Adam/Kristina to come get Caylee), then, she texts Tony from near Andy F's house @ 1:39AM and finally places 3 calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM pinging from Tony's apt. By 3:12AM 6/14 Casey is pinging @ G&C's.

Since it only took Casey ~20mins to get from Tony's to G&C's it appears she went directly there...suggesting to me that,

(a) Caylee had been sleeping in the Pontiac while Casey was with Tony @ his apartment for... something less than the hour...that it took to get from near Andy F's @ 1:39AM (Kristina's??) to Tony's apartment, until 2:48AM.

OR

(b) Casey had taken Caylee to G&C's after picking her up from Kristina's between 11PM 6/13 and 1:39AM 6/14. Then, Casey ran up to Tony's alone.​

Since Casey initiated the calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM, I speculate that (b) is the more likely of the two options...Casey took Caylee to G&C's around 2AM, then, ran up to Tony's and was calling home to tell Cindy she wouldn't be coming back until later Sunday. And Cindy told her to get home and tend to Caylee...and Casey promptly came home.

*bump*...here you go, JWG...posted this while you were posting last...

Bond, check your pms. Sorry guys, I was sending the pm in between your and JWG's posts. Regardless, you both rock!

OK...thanks to JWG & momtoChloe for the quick response on addresses.

Apparently Kristina's is just a couple mins south of G&C's and her parents are enroute between G&C's and Tony's.

Since there's a little sleuthing involved...I'd like to recommend we pop over to the "Kristina Globe" thread in the main forum and noodle on "Adam" perhaps bein' Kristina's boyfriend/husband. Perhaps his place is out near Andy F's.

I don't wanna clog up the 6/13 thread w/ the sleuthin'...when we figure it out we can bring the results back here and ask Georgia PI to update/add to the ping maps for 6/13 & 14 if/as appropriate.

Won't put Kristina's address in here, but if you want to see how close she lives to GA / CA, it is the Horizons at Vista Lakes Condo Complex near the Publix south of the Anthony's.

Wondering if this is where she went on the 16th after GA last saw Caylee.

I find it interesting that AL recalled this night as being the first one she spent the night. She was only there about an hour.

Won't put Kristina's address in here, but if you want to see how close she lives to GA / CA, it is the Horizons at Vista Lakes Condo Complex near the Publix south of the Anthony's.

Wondering if this is where she went on the 16th after GA last saw Caylee.

...you know...seems like VERY early in the case there was some statement 'bout Casey bein' seen @ a hotel nearby...sorry..I didn't save the reference, but, if VL condo complex is near a Publix...perhaps it just kinda looks like a hotel...and...

...oh geez....OT to 6/13, but, we don't have info to sleuth further on it...so I'll just plop it here FWIW...IF someone digs out the near-a-hotel sighting info we could pick this up on the 6/16 thread...

Big if...IF Casey was thinkin' she'd drop Caylee off w/ someone 6/16 so Casey could do date-night w/ Tony...

1) Driving 'round anytime 'tween 12:50PM and 4:20PM...either before returning to G&C's OR during inactive computer time 'tween 3-4PM (IIRC) coulda been a quick, impromptu trip to Kristina's (indistinguishable via pings from G&C's)...perhaps she wasn't home = strike 1
2) The long 36min call w/ Amy @ 1:44PM coulda included a Can-u-keep-Caylee? Amy declining (e.g. gotta work tonight) = strike 2
3) The call from George @ 3:04PM coulda been the "Talked to Mom 'bout you & Caylee stayin' out tonight and after Sat night...NFW are you leavin' Caylee and stayin' out" from George = strike 3
4) The speculated MySpace messages (based on cell log) @ 3:23PM, 3:35 and 3:39PM coulda been RSS responses from Kristina 'bout keeping Caylee = strike 4
5) Which would make the 'flurry of calls' @ 4 and 6PM both more likely to be the "Hail Mary" attempt to drop w/ Cindy for the night.

Which would synch nicely w/ Casey's I'm-a-victim-and-I-had-no-choice m.o. then sedating Caylee ~6:30PM and when things went awry...she blames everyone else for not giving her any choice.

...sorry to 'go theory' on the ping thread...at least loosely tied w/ Kristina's condo address being within the ping area of G&C's...IOW indistinguishable.

"snipped"

I don't wanna clog up the 6/13 thread w/ the sleuthin'...when we figure it out we can bring the results back here and ask Georgia PI to update/add to the ping maps for 6/13 & 14 if/as appropriate.

Kristina's address added to June 13 map as requested.

...you know...seems like VERY early in the case there was some statement 'bout Casey bein' seen @ a hotel nearby...sorry..I didn't save the reference, but, if VL condo complex is near a Publix...perhaps it just kinda looks like a hotel...and...

...oh geez....OT to 6/13, but, we don't have info to sleuth further on it...so I'll just plop it here FWIW...IF someone digs out the near-a-hotel sighting info we could pick this up on the 6/16 thread...

Big if...IF Casey was thinkin' she'd drop Caylee off w/ someone 6/16 so Casey could do date-night w/ Tony...

1) Driving 'round anytime 'tween 12:50PM and 4:20PM...either before returning to G&C's OR during inactive computer time 'tween 3-4PM (IIRC) coulda been a quick, impromptu trip to Kristina's (indistinguishable via pings from G&C's)...perhaps she wasn't home = strike 1
2) The long 36min call w/ Amy @ 1:44PM coulda included a Can-u-keep-Caylee? Amy declining (e.g. gotta work tonight) = strike 2
3) The call from George @ 3:04PM coulda been the "Talked to Mom 'bout you & Caylee stayin' out tonight and after Sat night...NFW are you leavin' Caylee and stayin' out" from George = strike 3
4) The speculated MySpace messages (based on cell log) @ 3:23PM, 3:35 and 3:39PM coulda been RSS responses from Kristina 'bout keeping Caylee = strike 4
5) Which would make the 'flurry of calls' @ 4 and 6PM both more likely to be the "Hail Mary" attempt to drop w/ Cindy for the night.

Which would synch nicely w/ Casey's I'm-a-victim-and-I-had-no-choice m.o. then sedating Caylee ~6:30PM and when things went awry...she blames everyone else for not giving her any choice.

...sorry to 'go theory' on the ping thread...at least loosely tied w/ Kristina's condo address being within the ping area of G&C's...IOW indistinguishable.

You have a rich and therefore useful imagination.

If KC had in fact done the DUI drop-off as you speculated during the wee hours of the morning on the 14th...I could see her pulling out all the stops as you describe above to avoid a similar situation on the 16th. When it all fails, KC plays the victim card and says to herself "what other choice did they give me?"

You have a rich and therefore useful imagination.

If KC had in fact done the DUI drop-off as you speculated during the wee hours of the morning on the 14th...I could see her pulling out all the stops as you describe above to avoid a similar situation on the 16th. When it all fails, KC plays the victim card and says to herself "what other choice did they give me?"

...am thinkin' now - based on your note re: proximity of Sean H. to Andy F's - that the 1:39AM ping 6/14 was an 'I'm on my way" text to Tony after taking Caylee to G&C's prolly ~11:30-midnight...perhaps followed by an argument w/ Cindy...even faking going to bed then heading out again ('nother poster postulated Casey just putting a sleepin' Caylee in bed and leaving w/o tellin' Cindy).

AquarianEssence

While I was trying to find the time that Casey could have walked Underhill lake area with Kristina I noticed the June 13 ping map shows her house is South of the Anthony's. This tower you are questioning, as well as the one South would be hit from that home. The problem I'm having is when I do a white pages search I come up with the address 1837 Morgans Mill Cir which is North. The household members are Becky, Ronald and Michael. Are you sure this is the right address? What am I missing?

Copied this from the June 15th Thread.

That address was given to me by one of our Sleuthers, I think it came from early document releases.

Thanks. I found her statement and that was the address. They must have moved since. This location makes me think that a lot of the time we think she was at home she could be at Christina's, either watching her kids or dropping Caylee since she said they often did that. I can't find any time on or near the 12th or 13th that they walked Lake Underhill area though.

Thanks. I found her statement and that was the address. They must have moved since. This location makes me think that a lot of the time we think she was at home she could be at Christina's, either watching her kids or dropping Caylee since she said they often did that. I can't find any time on or near the 12th or 13th that they walked Lake Underhill area though.

I can't be certain...I think it was on the Kristina C. thread, but, after an exhaustive look @ the pings...since Kristina was uncertain of the date of the walk...we found decent evidence to suggest the walk w/ Kristina was actually @ JBPark vs. Lake Underhill...and it was on 6/13 just prior to heading to Fusian...around 8PM IIRC. Some speculation that Kristina watched Caylee that evening...but that was pure speculation based on some call patterns.

Anyone got a ping map for Tony L for this date? Would love to see it juxtaposed with the one for Casey.

Anyone know what Gentiva's address is and whether or not the pings at/around 5:30ish are nearby???
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back