Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    great job!!!!

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO HELPING US SEE AND GIVING US HOPE-GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Wow!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Oh my word---this is so great!!!!!

Thank you so very much...amazing.
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post

Can Astrology help solve crimes? Forensic Astrologers use Astrology every day to help solve crimes, pinpoint or eliminate suspects, gain clues from crime scene charts, and much, much more.

You’ll be amazed at the informative and remarkable detail Forensic Astrology adds to your investigative toolbox. Join our Astrologers as they walk you through chart wheels, exploring and explaining planetary positions that define critical moments and key actions. See stunning crime scene details revealed before your eyes as the Astrologers translate the language of the Stars to uncover the who’s, where’s, why’s and what’s of a crime.

Find out:
    * If the missing person is dead or alive --- before the police find the body!
    * Who is the likely suspect and why?
    * If death is indicated, what was the cause?
    * What was the motive?
    * Was the missing person kidnapped? Raped? Murdered? Did they run away?Commit suicide?

You’ll gain insights into the circumstances, events, key players and activities surrounding a crime that you simply can’t get any other way.

Our newly launched Astro Crime Calendar currently features the Caylee Anthony case. See for yourself how accurate and amazing Forensic Astrology is, as you review charts that predicted the truth before it was ever made public! Be prepared to be astounded and amazed as you see how the Universe really is in synchronicity with our lives, and how clearly the charts tell the tale!

The Stars don’t lie. People lie, but the Stars don’t lie.

WELCOME Sleuths!
    You are amazing.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Truely amazing, FifthEssense!
    I am blown away from all of the hard work, the care and the organization.
    I just can't believe this!
    Super job! Thank you so much!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmop For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the Calendar! Great Work!

Question for Tuba or anyone else ......
    **** I wonder who's going to let the cat out of the bag and start talking on the 9th!? Is there anything astrology wise about this date that might designate or classify if it will be a family member or someone close to her,etc??? My curiousity has peeked! **********
    Last edited by Weffy; 12-04-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: for the astrology sleuthers

The calendar is fan-friggin'-tastic!!!!!

It's an awesome read! Thanx for all the work you all did!

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums...6/applause.gif

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:

FifthEssence I can see you were totally inspired in creating this. It is nothing short of amazing. Great work and thank you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to the by and by For This Useful Post:

Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    This is incredible. Thank you so much for this calendar.

I will be here every day!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Laneymae For This Useful Post:

Absolutely GREAT!!! Thanks..........LP says Caylee murdered on June 16th at 1-2 am.
    Full moon June 18, 2008 and look how accurate this is with your charting.........WOW!

December ASTRO CALENDAR

December brings us insight into the Pre-Trial atmosphere. Mercury accelerates the thunder of Mars, anger thrives. The restricted Prisoner's quarters seem reduced in size by the current transitions as the all important date of Dec. 11th approaches, followed by the dominating Full Moon of Dec. 12th pitching KC in to a blazing tailspin.

Have a look at the Astro Calendar for updates.

WHERE IS CAYLEE

Where Is the Calender? I can't seem to locate a link.

Quote Originally Posted by truecrime View Post
    Where Is the Calender? I can't seem to locate a link.
    Click anywhere on the graphic.

Consider this a media request...

Hey all,

I hope it's OK to post this here. I'm a freelance writer. I've written professionally for years for a variety of hard news publications, nonprofits, you name it. I have a new astrology column with the company that publishes the San Francisco Examiner and the Baltimore Examiner. After my second column, they promoted me from "Colorado Astrology Examiner" to National Astrology Examiner.

I would like to write a column on the astrological sleuthing you've got going on here at Websleuths in connection with the Caylee case, and of course I'll link from that column to the website. I haven't participated in the astro threads here or even had time to read very deeply into them, as I was trying to read deeply into the facts and behaviors of the various personalities in Caylee's family before examining charts. But those of you who are really familiar with what you guys have charted, it would be great to speak with you by PM, email or phone for the column.

I'm not sure if it's OK to post email addresses here at WS, but you can write me at the email address that's in black at the bottom of the Link List to the right of my column on any of my pages. Please go ahead and check out the three columns I have posted now, to get a feel for what I do.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner

Tricia, feel free to contact me if you want me to handle this differently. Well, and in fact, I'll want to talk to you too about how you came to take on the role of owner of the website. I've actually read here on and off since Laci Peterson, and I actually charted that case closely. It was part of astrology solidly proving itself to me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mary; 12-12-2008 at 12:43 AM. Reason: I'm a writer. It's compulsive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast