982 users online (185 members and 797 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post


    Can Astrology help solve crimes? Forensic Astrologers use Astrology every day to help solve crimes, pinpoint or eliminate suspects, gain clues from crime scene charts, and much, much more.

    You’ll be amazed at the informative and remarkable detail Forensic Astrology adds to your investigative toolbox. Join our Astrologers as they walk you through chart wheels, exploring and explaining planetary positions that define critical moments and key actions. See stunning crime scene details revealed before your eyes as the Astrologers translate the language of the Stars to uncover the who’s, where’s, why’s and what’s of a crime.

    Find out:
    * If the missing person is dead or alive --- before the police find the body!
    * Who is the likely suspect and why?
    * If death is indicated, what was the cause?
    * What was the motive?
    * Was the missing person kidnapped? Raped? Murdered? Did they run away?Commit suicide?

    You’ll gain insights into the circumstances, events, key players and activities surrounding a crime that you simply can’t get any other way.

    Our newly launched Astro Crime Calendar currently features the Caylee Anthony case. See for yourself how accurate and amazing Forensic Astrology is, as you review charts that predicted the truth before it was ever made public! Be prepared to be astounded and amazed as you see how the Universe really is in synchronicity with our lives, and how clearly the charts tell the tale!


    The Stars don’t lie. People lie, but the Stars don’t lie.


    WELCOME Sleuths!

    Help! I can't get the link to open.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-15-2010 at 04:08 AM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    Help! I can't get the link to open.
    Ladonna, did you try placing your mouse over the picture?

    Here is the link to December '08 so you can catch up.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...r=2008&do=&c=5
    ENJOY !!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    Ladonna, did you try placing your mouse over the picture?

    Here is the link to December '08 so you can catch up.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...r=2008&do=&c=5
    ENJOY !!

    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

  4. #49
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,282
    Nancy grace just announced on her blog on CNN the second autopsy is complete
    the original thread in on the daily update one for today 1-7-09 .

    Thought you might like to know

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    near Chicago
    Posts
    600
    Thanks so much for posting this, it's infinitely interesting! Please keep up the great work.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thank you to all who contribute to this calendar.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,044
    I'm going to post this question here because I always end up at the Calendar. When I read Tuba's posts about a case she draws a line and underneath the line iis a link to: http: images photobucket jpeg. When I click on the link I am directed to the Calendar. From there I find the month and day, but there is no image there.

    I have no idea what I'm doing!! Would someone be so kind as to tell me where the image is?

    Thanks, Paulette

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I'm going to post this question here because I always end up at the Calendar. When I read Tuba's posts about a case she draws a line and underneath the line iis a link to: http: images photobucket jpeg. When I click on the link I am directed to the Calendar. From there I find the month and day, but there is no image there.

    I have no idea what I'm doing!! Would someone be so kind as to tell me where the image is?

    Thanks, Paulette

    When TUBA posts a 'new' chart for the specific case thread she is in, that chart link is within the text of the post-usually above the text. She refers to the respective chart in many of her follow-up discussions/analysis without re-posting that same chart in the thread. I think that may be where you are getting confused.

    The link at the very bottom of her posts is the 'signature' link to the Astro Crime Calendar only. You'll note, the one at the bottom of my post takes you directly to the Calendar as well. These are considered static signatures which means they show up on all our posts regardless where we are inside of WS.

    Hope this helps
    .
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-12-2009 at 04:23 AM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    When TUBA posts a 'new' chart for the specific case thread she is in, that chart link is within the text of the post-usually above the text. She refers to the respective chart in many of her follow-up discussions/analysis without re-posting that same chart in the thread. I think that may be where you are getting confused.

    The link at the very bottom of her posts is the 'signature' link to the Astro Crime Calendar only. You'll note, the one at the bottom of my post takes you directly to the Calendar as well. These are considered static signatures which means they show up on all our posts regardless where we are inside of WS.

    Hope this helps
    .
    AHA! I just had a thought to google "photobucket" & have a look-see at what it is, which I assume is where the charts are posted. Why I didn't think of this sooner is a mystery to me.

    Thanks so much for your reply.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4


Similar Threads

  1. 2008.07.15 on WS Calendar
    By Sdavidson11 in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:08 AM
  2. New Calendar?
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 05:07 PM

Tags for this Thread